Enzymatic Therapy - Energizing Iron - 90 Softgels
Enzymatic Therapy Energizing Iron dietary supplement is a source of nutrients to support the body's need for iron, vitamin B12, and trace minerals. The iron found in this supplement is heme iron - easily absorbed by the body and more gentle on the stomach than other supplemental iron forms. Produced from beef liver obtained from animals raised in Argentina, Energizing Iron contains no chemical sprays, pesticides, or antibiotics from livestock feed.
- Heme iron is up to 33% more absorbable in the body than non-heme iron. In fact, non-heme forms can have as low as 2% absorbability
- Energizing Iron contains the same benefits of heme iron found in liver, with substantially less cholesterol
- No uncomfortable gastric side effects as can be experienced when taking non-heme iron cholesterol
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Energizing Iron contain heme iron? What exactly is heme iron?
Yes, Energizing Iron contains heme iron. There are two forms of dietary iron: heme and non-heme. Heme iron is found in lean red meat, dark poultry, shrimp, and tuna. Non-heme iron is found in fruits, vegetables, grains, and eggs. Clinical research has shown that the human body more easily absorbs heme iron (33 percent absorbability) than the non-heme form (as low as 2 percent absorbability).
Does Energizing Iron cause constipation?
While constipation is a common side effect of non-heme iron supplements, the heme iron in Energizing Iron has less of a constipating effect. If you do experience constipation, simple dietary changes may help alleviate the problem. Slowly increase the fiber in your diet by including whole grain breads, cereals, fruits, and vegetables. Drink at least 8 cups of fluids daily and get some moderate exercise (as recommended by your physician) such as walking or bike riding.
What do you do to ensure the safety of glandular extracts?
All glandulars used in our products are produced in facilities that are registered and inspected by the United States Department of Agriculture. In addition to federal inspections, all of the glandular materials received at our facility are also subjected to numerous laboratory analyses, including tests for contamination with yeast, molds, and bacteria such as E. coli, Salmonella, and Staphylococcus.
Can Energizing Iron and a calcium supplement be taken at the same time?
Research has shown that calcium can interfere with the absorption of iron. Therefore, we recommend taking Energizing Iron and the calcium supplement at different times of the day, at least two hours apart.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they’ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover “What Better Feels Like” one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.