Memory Minder Maintenance Minder Daily Weigh-In Journal
The heart of the MaintenanceMinder...Two pages contain an entire week of targeted journaling. There are additional pages for more detailed notes.Spiral-bound, 192 pages, leatherette cover in brown or ivory, 8½” x 6”. Other sections includeCommon Food Counts, My Fit Self stats, photos pages, thought-provoking quotes, Ways toMeasure Weight, vinyl pocket page & more!In just moments a day you can keep your weight from ever getting out of control again!
It's Quick & Easy To Record...
Frequently Asked Questions:1. What is a MaintenanceMinder Personal Health Journal?
- Morning Weight
- Time of Weigh-in
- Brief plan for the day
- End-of-day diet & Exercise recap
- Weekly self review
- Detailed notes (in part II)
The MaintenanceMinder is a one-year diary for tracking daily weight as well as for keeping tabs on eating and exercise habits. It’s partly a traditional diary because it also contains lined pages for writing about activities, feelings, or other comments. 2. Who can use the MaintenanceMinder?
This journal is for “losers” only! In other words, it’s for those who have reached their weight loss goals and want to avoid regaining the weight they’ve already lost. It is not a food diary, it is not an exercise plan, and it is not complicated! 3. What are the benefits of using a MaintenanceMinder?
4. What are special features of the MaintenanceMinder?
- You’ll immediately be aware when unwanted pounds return.
- You’ll be able to react promptly and do what it takes to quickly get rid of minor weight gain.
- You’ll never forget the importance of proper diet and exercise.
- You’ll be able to vent about your triumphs, setbacks, and other emotions.
- You’ll need just one size wardrobe.
- You’ll keep that “I look great” feeling for years to come!
- Simple daily format takes just seconds a day to fill out, yet keeps you attentive.
- Lined note pages contain fun and thought-provoking quotations.
- Leatherette cover in brown or ivory; spiral binding for easy writing
- Good for a full year but not pre-dated...so it can be used any time.
- Food count listings for handy reference
- Vinyl pocket page holds articles, receipts, cards, etc.
Studies by the National Weight Control Registry and others show that one of the common characteristics of people who maintain weight-loss is that they weigh themselves weekly or daily. Frequent self-monitoring of weight is one of the four common behaviors of successful “maintainers.”The other three are proper diet, eating breakfast, and physical activity.*Consumer Reports on Health booklet
Estimates are that 95% of those who lose weight regain it in one to five years. This sounds alarming...yet we all know how easily it can happen.
Here at MemoryMinder Journals we have the fortunate opportunity to speak with many ofthe people who use our journals. When it comes to losing weight, most everyone agrees the DietMinder and BodyMinder are a great help. But what happens when you’ve lost all the weight:" ": really works!
Be warned however, the MaintenanceMinder is not for everyone. It’s not a “how to” book,a fad diet, or a complicated medically-approved plan. It’s not designed to help you lose weight. It’ssimply your personal secret weapon for staying in shape once you have already reached your weightlossgoals.
Weight, of course, is not the sole determinator of good health. Other important factors include proper diet, physical exercise, mental stimulation and regular medical checkups.
So, congratulations on getting in shape! Now, by devoting just a few moments a day to keeping track in your Journal, you can keep that “on top of the world” feeling and never let your weight get out of control again.
The MaintenanceMinder lasts for a whole year and is not pre-dated. Each week takes just two pages. The second part of the book has room for notes and comments with mindful quotations on each page. It has a spiral binding, 192 pages, and comes with a leatherette cover in dark brown or ivory.