OXO Good Grips V-Blade Mandoline Slicer
Good Grips Mandoline Slicer by OXO
Touted "the one kitchen gadget that cooks at home have been waiting for" on the Today Show, OXO’s user-friendly Mandoline is the perfect tool for creating culinary sensations quickly and easily. Straight and wavy blades can be set to any slice thickness and are ideal for making cucumber salad, potato chips, onion rings and citrus slices, and try making french fries, carrot sticks and garnishes with the thin and thick julienne blades. Just turn the soft dial to select your slice thickness or julienne setting. All blades are safely covered when not in use.
A soft handle set lower than the body ensures a comfortable grip and keeps your hand out of the way, and wide, non-slip feet keep the Mandoline stable and secure on the countertop. The large food holder holds food securely, protects fingers and has a soft grip for added comfort. Storage is a snap: all blades store on board for added safety and convenience, the legs fold compactly, and the food holder snaps underneath. All blades are easily removable for cleaning.
Features and Benefits
- Straight, crinkle cut and waffle cut slices in a wide range of thicknesses
- Soft, easy-turn dial for selecting slice thickness or thin or thick julienne strips
- Unused side of blade is hidden for safety
- Julienne blades safely covered when not in use
- Hardened stainless steel slicing blades
- All blades stored on board for added safety and convenience
- All blades easily removable for cleaning
- Textured stainless steel runway prevents food from sticking
- Soft handle is set lower than body to keep hand out of the way
- Legs flare for added stability and fold inside the body for compact storage
- Non-slip feet are set wide apart for stability
- Curved body yields ample space beneath for food to accumulate
- Large safety guard holds food securely and protects fingers
- Food holder has soft top for added comfort
- Food holder snaps beneath body for storage
Oxo was founded in 1990 on the philosophy of universal design, which is the concept of designing products that are easy to use for the largest possible spectrum of users. At OXO, living by universal design principles gives us an opportunity to see things from a different perspective. The goal of making products more usable forces us to first identify problems and inefficiencies of existing products (including our own), not only in terms of comfort, but performance as well. This gives us the foundation to meet our commitment of making only products that offer tangible improvements. Each year, OXO introduces more than 50 products. Many of these products take more than two years to develop. In fact, a few of the products never make it to the market because they fail to meet the OXO criteria.
1331 South Seventh St.
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.