Badger Balm Original Balm Ornament - 0.75 oz.
Badger Balm Original Balm Ointment makes for a great Holiday Gift or Stocking Stuffer. Badger Balm Original Balm Ointmentgives you relief for hard working hands. Badger Balm Original Balm Ointment is the best stuff for your chapped, cracked, rough, and weathered Skin. Badger Balm Original Balm Ointment helps to soothe, heal and protect. Badger Balm Original Balm Ointment is the best organic salve for your cracked, chapped, rough, weathered and dry skin. Badger Balm Original Balm Ointment is the stuff you want with you if you are lost in some vast, uncharted wilderness. Badger Balm Original Balm Ointment is tough enough to soothe rough, dry skin, but gentle enough to use every day. This stuff works.
Badger Balm Ornaments hold a single bestselling 0.75 oz travel size tin. These pyramids are designed to decorate a holiday tree, but make a beautiful gift for any occasion. Triangular box is constructed out of FSC certified recycled paper, is adorned with beautiful original Badger artwork, and includes "T/From" to make gift giving easy.
- USDA Certified Organic
- Used to Soothe, smooth & improve hardworking hands
- Relief for cracked or dry skin.
- To create fabulously pure and effective products of the highest natural quality, based on simplicity and thoughtful preparation, with the intention to soothe and heal.
- To run a business that is fun, fair and profitable; where money is fuel, not a goal; and where the vision for a healthier world finds expression through the way they work and through the way they treat each other and the people they serve.
- Individual responsibility in a team concept
- Personal and caring approach in communications
- Supporting organic, sustainable agriculture through our purchasing practices
- A business environment that is respectful and supportive of all employees, and of the people they serve
- Personal and social healing through their charitable giving
- Environmental responsibility
- Honesty and integrity in their business practices
- Fun is good
Badger is a family run, family friendly business located on the banks of the Ashuelot River in rural Gilsum, New Hampshire, USA. Bill, Katie and daughters Mia, Emily and Rebecca started the business back in 1995, in the kitchen of their home.
Bill Whyte was a carpenter by trade and an herbalist by avocation. He could never find a product to heal his rough, dry, cracked hands-the result of daily hard work in the tough New Hampshire winters. Bill whipped up a batch of the original Healing Balm in his kitchen using Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beeswax, Castor Oil, Aloe Vera and Essential Oil of Sweet Birch-a traditional New England herbal remedy.
The result was astounding: a simple, all-natural, soothing and healing balm that really worked! And a company was born.
A team of about 40 friendly badgers formulates, manufactures, and ships almost all of the products from the facility, known as The Badger Mines. Badger works hard to create a healthy business with ethical and charitable principles. Call and ask any employee. You'll hear about free organic lunches, green initiatives in every department and charitable giving practices-not to mention lunchtime full-contact badminton games!