Nature's Inventory Wellness Oil 100% Organic Relaxing Baby Massage (60 ml)
Massaging your baby with Nature's Inventory Wellness Oil 100% Organic Relaxing Baby Massage is very beneficial to both baby and parent because it strengthens the baby's immune system and promotes a longer and deeper sleep pattern. Nature's Inventory Wellness Oil 100% Organic Relaxing Baby Massage is Certified 100% Organic.Benefits Nature's Inventory Wellness Oil 100% Organic Relaxing Baby Massage:
Nature's Inventory Wellness Oil 100% Organic Relaxing Baby Massage also:
- Relief of discomfort - Massage releases both oxytocin and endorphins and therefore can assist in relieving discomfort from teething, congestion, colic and emotional stress.
- Speeds myelination of the brain and nervous system - Skin stimulation speeds the process of myelination of the brain and nervous system therefore improving brain-body communication and enhancing neural-cell firing.
- Relaxation and enhancement of neurological development - Massage provides both stress and relaxation for an infant, both being components of optimum learning conditions. During massage an infant may experience both stress and relaxation. Increased circulation, the air on their skin, the stimulation of stroking, are all potentially stressful to a newborn, yet these are balanced with the reassurance the parent’s voice, odor and touch provide. This kind of balance is essential for the learning process. Stress causes the pituitary gland to produce ACTH (Adrenocorticotrophic hormone). Experiments where laboratory animals are given ACTH show growth of millions of new connecting links between the neurons. This is what enables the brain to process information and, applied to infants, this process aids in converting new and stressful situations into something that is recognized as predictable. If not balanced with relaxation an overload of stress can result in the decrease of sensory intake, something that is essential if infants are to reach their full potential. It is estimated that stress plays a part in 60-90% of all illnesses so it may follow suit that infant massage, which provides the balance of relaxation will assist infants in learning to effectively cope with stress and, based on this above estimate may in fact be healthier because of it.
- Sleep - Some infants sleep for longer periods following massage and appear to have longer periods of deep sleep. This seems to please most parents and is often the reason they seek an infant massage course.
- Increases infant’s body awareness - IMIS instructors encourage parents to name body parts during massage. This simple practice teaches infants games, words and speech. In addition to this, body awareness can assist newborns who are still adapting to an environment without the boundaries of the womb.
- Strengthens the immune system - A study conducted at the Touch Research Institute in Miami, Florida, found that massage resulted in a significant increase is Natural Killer Cell numbers. Natural Killer cells are a group of white blood cells that kill many types of tumour cells. This is thought to have particularly positive implications for children suffering from HIV and cancer.
- Enables parents to be more receptive to their baby - Interpreting the infant’s body language during massage is certainly a part of this, but on a medical level, parents who massage each day are more likely to notice a change in their child’s physical condition. For example, they may feel a strange lump that may have gone un-noticed for a period of time with an infant who was not receiving massage.
- Stimulates the vagus nerve.Increases oxygen and nutrient flow to the cells.
- Increases circulation.
- Improves sensory awareness.
- Helps encourage midline orientation. This assists with coordination and balance.
- Provides quality time with a working parent.
- Increases the parent’s ability to help relax their child in times of stress
- Is relaxing and fun for parents
Parents feel more confident in their new role, knowing that they can do something themselves to enhance the health and development of their child. Massaging can involve the father...to assist in alleviating the possible feelings that they are being left out. (Particularly common when the mother is breast-feeding). Infant massage is fun! Nature's Inventory has heard this time and time again. Watch a parent massage their child – you can definitely see the enjoyment being reciprocated between the two. The feedback Nature's Inventory receives from parents and infants (through body language) indicates that they are as eager as each other when it comes to be time for their daily massage routine. Wellness Oils For Babies
A baby's system is extremely delicate and blends for baby need to be especially for their tiny bodies. Grocery store "baby" products (like talc-based "baby powder" and petroleum-based mineral oil sold as "baby oil") can often do more harm than good and should be avoided. These baby products do not use any nut oils or petroleum by-products. Gentle, effective and safe. No synthetic fragrances, no harsh chemicals or synthetic preservatives. The list of essential oils that are safe for babies is a short one and the oils need to be high quality. Nature's Inventory has carefully selected the oils and formulas for their baby line and have many happy tiny customers!Why you should buy Nature’s Inventory's products
Nature's Inventory products are different! With thousands of companies on the market offering products, all making promises for your health, Nature's Inventory knows how frustrating it can be spending your money on products that just don't work. Nature's Inventory wants you to know not only do they understand, they have also tried many other products also. Some have helped a little; others have offered no help at all. Nature's Inventory products are different! Not only do they work, but with most of their products, you'll notice the difference right away. There are no pills to take, no prescriptions, no drug interactions, and no side effects. Environment
At Nature’s Inventory, they have ALWAYS been passionate about the environment. And this goes back long before “green” became a household word! From the paper that they use that is not just 10 or 20% recycled, but 100% recycled (they demand it), to the packaging peanuts that they spend three times as much on because they are biodegradable to pack your products in; in everything they do, in every decision they make, Nature's Inventory considers their impact on the environment. Nature's Inventory should probably talk about it more, but they just get so busy making products (because they are so passionate about getting to work and doing it to the best of their ability) that sometimes they forget you might need to hear about what’s going on behind the scenes!Nature's Inventory is Passionate!
If there is one word that describes who Nature's Inventory is and what they are about it would be "passion". From the inception of Nature’s Inventory it has always been about a passion to establish something better, to create products that make real change in people’s lives, not just empty promises. Nature’s Inventory originated on r:" ":Nature's Inventory Mission
The mission at Nature’s Inventory is to provide natural options in health and wellbeing and to empower people in experiencing wellness without pills, either alone, or as a compliment to Western medicine. It will be Nature's Inventory's pleasure to hear you marvel in the success with these products.About Nature's Inventory
When Nature's Invetory's Founder was diagnosed in the latter stages of Lupus, and told there was “no cure” she turned to natural health and in the process created many of the products you see today. Immediately, finding a way to deal with pain maintenance became a must. Her success with her own products allows her to be Lupus and pain free today. As she shared her products with friends and family, a company was created. Years later, Nature’s Inventory is now an international company. What started out in her laundry room, moved to her kitchen, and then into her garage is now a thriving woman owned business. She shares her inspirational story, not to draw attention to herself, but because of the seed of hope it may offer to millions of people who suffer from diseases or conditions that are considered incurable. Eastern and Western medicine can work predictably well together. If you have never experienced the power of Nature's Inventory products, welcome to a wonderful new world!
While many company’s chose to use China to produce their products more affordably, Nature's Inventory proudly manufactures their products here in the USA, saving valuable natural resources rather then using cargo ships and wasting fuel, and providing jobs to US citizens. Nature's Inventory knows they have wonderful customers and they love all that you do to get the word out about their products. Whether it’s telling your friends and family about your experiences with their products and encouraging them to try one, talking to a store manager, or just continuing to purchase product on a repeat basis, Nature's Inventory wants you to know that they appreciate you, without you, they would not be here still today!
Nature's Inventory offers a variety of products for men, women, children, and pets. Each product is all natural, certified vegan, safe and effective, has no drug interactions, non habit forming, and have no side effects.