Quality of Life Labs Immune Health Immuno Complex with AHCC, Andrographis, Fast-C, OptiZinc & D3- 30 Vegetarian Capsules
Quality of Life Labs ImmunoComplex brings together East and West by combining Astragalus from China and medicinal mushrooms (AHCC) from Japan with Echinacea from the Native Americas, to create a complete Quality of Life complex. Wuality of Life Labs ImmunoComplex contains the world's most researched immune health ingredients in dosages supported by human clinical studies.
An exclusive blend of four powerful, all-natural ingredients designed to support and to strengthen your immune system.
- AHCC: AHCC is an extract obtained from a hybridization of several species of medicinal mushrooms including Shiitake, all organically cultivated in Japan. It is derived from a highly specialized manufacturing process allowing for optimal bioavailability as a result of its low molecular weight of 5,000 Daltons. Clinical studies have shown AHCC to increase immune response significantly, to activate macrophage activity, NK and LAK cells, to increase production of cytokines including TNF-a, IFN-g, IL-1, IL2, & IL-12. Studies show AHCC increases Quality of Life Parameters for patients with immune compromised conditions.
- Astragalus: A traditional Chinese medicinal herb, Astragalus has been used to support T-lymphocyte function, macrophage phagocytic function, promotes antibody formation, and potentates lymphokine-activated killer cell (LAK) cell cytotoxicty activity.
- Echinacea: The most researched a published herb on the market today, Echinacea was traditionally used by the Native Americans as an immunostimulant more than any other medicinal plant. Echinacea supports the immune system by way of phagocytosis and white blood cell activity including NK-cell and interferon activity.
- Vitamin C: The most commonly used nutrient for immune support is vitamin C. Vitamin C, an antioxidant, is essential to the human body for growth and health. It is utilized in the body to help to produce lymphocytes or white blood cells needed to fight infection, promote phagocytosis which involves cells that will eat bacteria, viruses and other harmful invaders, and is required by the thymus gland, one of the major glands involved in immunity.
Nature Meets Technology
Active Hexose Correlated Compound (AHCC) is the product of a highly specialized manufacturing process developed in Japan during the mid-1980s. AHCC is an extract obtained from a hybridization of several species of mushroom mycelia. Cultivated under exacting conditions, the product is microencapsulated to protect the compound's integrity. This product was developed in Japan using state-of-the-art biotechnology to create a formula which would be more effective than using any combination of single mushroom products. This proprietary technology is exclusive to AHCC ensuring a consistent, efficacious, and safe product.
Scientific Research and Widespread Use of AHCCNatural Recognition for Best Product
Over 700 hospitals and medical clinics worldwide recommend AHCC to their patients. More than 15 books and hundreds of periodical articles have been written about AHCC. Also, over 17 published research studies exist on AHCC (some in peer reviewed journals), 16 Abstracts, 11 presentations, and 23 basic and clinical research summaries. In sum, AHCC has an impressive number of quality research trials showing its safety and efficacy over the last 14 years.
Quality of Life Labs is the proud recipient of the Nutracon Best New Product of 2002 award, the esteemed NutrAward, for AHCC(Active Hexose Correlated Compound). This award is given to the best new natural product on the market with solid scientific research and proven efficacy.
Q: Why is it better to take AHCC on an empty stomach?
A: If AHCC is taken with meals, it will be diluted by the food and may be excreted along with food fibers without absorption. Thus, the best time to take AHCC is 30 minutes before meals or 1 to 2 hours after a meal.
Q: Why is there so much of a price discrepancy between different brands of AHCC?
A: AHCC is a trademarked product manufactured exclusively by Amino Up (Sapporo, Japan). They sell the raw material to Quality of Life Labs, who then sells it to other companies, making Quality of Life Labs the exclusive distributor in the United States. The other companies proceed to label AHCC under their own brands. Since AHCC is costly to produce, make sure the brand you buy is nationally-known and reputable.
About 30-40% of consumers notice the energy-enhancing effects of AHCC. If you find AHCC to have an energizing effect, do not take it before bed.
Q: How safe is AHCC?
A: AHCC is extremely safe. First, through historical knowledge of the mushroom product which have been used as food since ancient times. Second, through observation of thousands of patients in hospitals and in clinical trials where no side effects have been observed. And lastly, animal studies show very low toxic potential in both acute dose and long-term studies.
Q: Does AHCC lose its effectiveness over time?
A: No. An AHCC placebo controlled scientific trial published in a peer reviewed journal showed that patients who used AHCC regularly over a ten year period had consistent and significant improvement as compared to the placebo group.
About Quality of Life Labs:
featuring AHCC reported improvements in general well-being, and the overall quality of life. The discovery of AHCC's benefits led to the creation of Quality of Life Labs, Inc. (QOL), and inspired our mission of providing safe, unique and efficacious dietary supplements. QOL prides itself on the ability to offer reliable customer service, clinical research information and technical/scientific support.There goal is there name.
There products reflect there values:
- Efficacy with 100% of our ingredients backed by human studies.
- Dosages of every ingredient proven effective in clinical research.
- Innovation with novel ingredients and superior absorption.
- Formulas with the most researched functional ingredients.
- Safety proven by clinical and animal studies.