Good Grips TOP Container Small Square by OXO
OXO Good Grips TOP Container Small Square - 13.5 oz.
Dimensions: 4.375'' x 4.375'' x 3''
Weight: 4 oz.
For airtight, watertight, leakproof food storage, try OXO Good Grips TOP Containers. The Containers have unique lids that seal securely with one simple motion; just lift up the white frame to open the lid, and push down to close.
The secure seal keeps leftovers and other foods fresh and prevents liquids from leaking, even during transport. The clear lids make contents viewable from every angle. TOP Containers stack efficiently to keep the refrigerator and freezer organized, and are available in eight sizes for storing, freezing and transporting. All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe, and the lids come apart for thorough cleaning. All TOP Containers are BPA free.
Features and Benefits
- Airtight, watertight, leakproof seal
- One motion to open and close
- White lid frame clearly indicates when the Container is sealed
- Clear lid makes it easy to view contents
- 6.3 cups Container is ideal for salads and more
- Modular stacking for refrigerator and freezer organization
- Containers nest inside each other
- One lid fits multiple bodies
- Microwave safe and freezer safe
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- BPA Free
Recommended Use & Care:
- Make sure white lid frame is secured on all sides before transporting foods. It is recommended to keep container in upright position during transport.
- Top Containers are intended for reheating defrosting in the microwave. They are not for oven or stovetop use.
- When microwaving food inside container, remove lid or lift one side open to avoid excessive steam build-up and prevent injury.
- Avoid overheating foods that are high in oil, fat, sugar or tomato content to prevent staining or blistering.
- When adding hot food to container, let cool before sealing.
- When freezing liquid, leave room inside container for expansion.
Cleaning Instructions: Lid ccan be washed, assembled or disassembled.
- Flex white tab out to seperate clear lid from white frame.
- Remove gray gasket from clear lid.
All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe. Allow to dry before reassembling. Be sure to press silicone gasket fully into channel when reassembling.
Oxo was founded in 1990 on the philosophy of universal design, which is the concept of designing products that are easy to use for the largest possible spectrum of users. At OXO, living by universal design principles gives us an opportunity to see things from a different perspective. The goal of making products more usable forces us to first identify problems and inefficiencies of existing products (including our own), not only in terms of comfort, but performance as well. This gives us the foundation to meet our commitment of making only products that offer tangible improvements. Each year, OXO introduces more than 50 products. Many of these products take more than two years to develop. In fact, a few of the products never make it to the market because they fail to meet the OXO criteria.
1331 South Seventh St.
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
Very nice container. Easy to see your food inside. Closes securely. I like it