Natrol Acidophilus Probiotic 100 mg. - 150 Capsules
Natrol Acidophilus Probiotic 100 mg. helps support healthy and digestive functions with a pro-biotic formula. Taking one tablet, up to three times daily, helps maintain a healthy balance of "friendly" bacteria in your digestive system. In addition, the healthy organisms in Natrol Acidophilus can help enhance the protective barrier of the digestive tract.
- Guaranteed 3 Billion Live Cultures
- Helps ease occasional stomach discomfort
By taking Natrol Acidophilus each day, you can:
- Help maintain a healthy balance of "friendly" bacteria in your digestive system
- Promote digestive health
- Help improve lactose intolerance
Q: Should I refrigerate it after opening the product?
A: It is suggested to refrigerate it after opening to ensure freshness.
Q: How many live cultures are in Natrol Acidophilus Probiotic?
A: There are 3 billion guaranteed live cultures at the time of manufacture in Natrol Acidophilus Probiotic.
Following are major milestones in Natrol’s history over the past 30+ years:
- 1980 Elliott Balbert founds Natrol and serves as President, CEO, and Chairman of the Board.
- 1982 Natrol enters dietary supplements business with a natural weight loss product.
- 1983 Natrol expands to offer various nutritional supplements--vitamins, minerals, herbs, and specialty formulations.
- 1986 Natrol introduces a highly assimilative form of Vitamin C The formula has since been improved and is now sold as Easy-C. Natrol enjoys exponential growth in R&D, manufacturing, distribution, and sales from late 80s through mid 90s.
- 1995 Natrol launches its first Melatonin sleep aid product.
- 1998 Natrol issues its IPO, and is listed as “NTOL” on Nasdaq; Natrol acquires Pure-Gar.
- 1999 Natrol acquires Laci Le Beau functional teas, and Prolab, a sports supplement company.
- 2004 Natrol is named “Manufacturer of the Year” by Nutrition Industry Executive magazine. Natrol continues its R&D, manufacturing, distribution, and sales growth throughout early-to-mid 2000s.
- 2006 Natrol acquires Nu Hair and Shen Min hair re-growth products, and U.S. rights for Promensil and Trinovin specialty women’s and men’s supplements. Elliott Balbert becomes Executive Chairman of Natrol, which hires new members for U.S. executive management team and establishes a U.K. subsidiary.
- 2007 Natrol acquires sports supplement company Medical Research Institute (MRI). Natrol becomes a wholly owned subsidiary of India-based Plethico Pharmaceuticals Limited.
- 2008 Plethico’s Mo Patel is appointed Natrol’s CEO and Natrol acquires U.S. rights for BioSil. Natrol wins Better Nutrition Magazine awards--“ Best of Supplements” for Carb Intercept, and “People’s Choice” for My Favorite Multiple.
- 2009 Natrol prepares to celebrate its 30th anniversary! Today and beyond, Natrol is driven to be the most desired nutritional supplement brand by creating products that support your healthy life.
- 2010 Natrol expands its product offerings with a cutting edge rapid dissolve technology that builds its business and expands its portfolio. Natrol continues its international expansion efforts in Southeast Asia and Dubai.
- 2012 Natrol partners with Bikram Yoga on Vedic Mantra, a line of Ayurvedic Herbal supplements to be sold at Bikram Yoga studios nationwide.
Natrol - Quality Uncompromised
Quality Materials Used In Natrol’s Products
Natrol buys raw materials from companies located in the U.S. and abroad. Regardless of the country of origin, their extensive quality procedures ensure that Natrol’s products are safe, pure, and meet label claims. Natrol’s Quality Assurance Program involves the following key components:
- Vendor Qualification: Natrol’s strict vendor qualification program includes screening by a GMP audit questionnaire, followed by facility audits to ensure we select reliable suppliers. As a result, Natrol has close working relationships with a group of trusted vendors who consistently furnish the highest quality materials.
- Ingredient Testing: All ingredients are carefully inspected upon receipt, sampled, and held under quarantine until analytical testing is completed to confirm that they meet all specifications for purity, activity, and physical characteristics. All materials undergo thorough testing prior to release for manufacturing. Any material that does not meet all specifications is rejected. Natrol’s reputation for having strict acceptance criteria and rejecting unsuitable materials is well known throughout the nutraceutical industry.
- In-Process Testing: During the manufacturing process, testing is also conducted to assure that each product conforms to the specifications established for it.
- Finished Product Testing: All manufactured products undergo final analytical testing to ensure their safety, purity, and activity levels. Final testing includes physical and chemical analyses and microbiological testing to guarantee each Natrol product meets all quality specifications. Sensitive analytical testing is also performed to ensure that our products are below the legal limit (California Proposition 65) for heavy metals (Lead, Cadmium, Arsenic, and Mercury).
- Document Control: All aspects of the quality program and test results are thoroughly documented. Traceability of every ingredient used in each of Natrol's products is an absolute requirement of their system.
- Record Retention: All production and testing records are maintained in safekeeping for several years.
- Regular Quality Audits: Natrol undergoes regular quality audits by its licensing and certifying agencies. They also conduct internal audits of their procedures and processes to ensure compliance within their organization.
Consumers can be assured of the safety and effectiveness of Natrol’s products no matter where the raw materials originate because of the extensive testing and GMP quality procedures they maintain.
Natrol - 30 Years of Quality Uncompromised
Natrol is driven to become the most desired nutritional supplement brand by creating products that support your healthy life. Given this goal, consumer needs are central to our focus. Natrol’s mission is to deliver nutritional products with uncompromised quality, service, and innovation through the best that science, nature, and technology can offer.