Multi-Mineral by DaVinci Laboratories
DaVinci Labs Multi-Mineral - 90 Tablets
DaVinci Labs Multi-Mineral is a balanced, multiple mineral formula that contains 9 key minerals in easily assimilated forms. DaVinci Labs Multi Minerals are necessary for proper composition of body fluids, the formation of bone and blood, the maintenance of healthy nerve function and regulation of muscle tone including the muscles of the cardiovascular system.
DaVinci Labs Multi-Mineral Support
- Proper composition of body fluids
- Formation of bone and bloodMaintenance of healthy nerve functionRegulation of muscle tone including the muscles of the cardiovascular system.
About DaVinci Labs Multi-Mineral:
About Davinci Laboratories
- Calcium is essential to maintaining total body health. The body needs it every day not just to keep bones and teeth strong, but to ensure proper functioning of muscles and nerves. Mineral deficiencies, particularly calcium, have been linked with creating a low pH (acidic) environment inside the body. Many disease-causing organisms thrive in an acidic environment.
- Magnesium is important for bone health because it assists with calcium and potassium uptake. It is necessary to prevent calcification of soft tissue, protects arterial linings from stress caused by sudden blood pressure changes and it is involved in carbohydrate and mineral metabolism.
- Iron is an integral part of many proteins and enzymes that maintain good health. In humans, iron is an essentialcomponent of proteins involved in oxygen transport. It is also essential for the regulation of cell growth. A deficiency of iron limits oxygen delivery to cells, resulting in fatigue, poor work performance and decreased immunity.
- Potassium is an electrolyte that is lost in sweat, and is very important for proper muscle contraction. It works with sodium to control the body’s water balance, as well as prevent cramping and lactic acid build up. It also helps to support blood pressure within normal ranges.
- Iodine (from kelp) is vital for good thyroid function, which in turn is essential for health. Iodine deficiency can result in low energy levels, dry or scaly or yellowish skin, tingling and numbness in extremities, weight gain, forgetfulness, personality changes, low mood states, anemia, and pro longed, heavy menstrual cycles in women.
- Zinc is an essential mineral that is found in almost every cell. It stimulates the activity of approximately 100 enzymes that promote biochemical reactions in your body. Zinc supports healthy immune system, is needed for wound healing and is needed for DNA synthesis.
- Selenium is an essential trace mineral which acts as an antioxidant, and is important to the immune system. It is the essential mineral cofactor in glutathione peroxidase and functions with Vitamin E in neutralizing free radicals and lipid peroxidation within cell membranes. Selenium also supports the cardiovascular system and the aging process.
- Copper is required by the body to convert iron into hemoglobin, and is an essential constituent of many important body enzymes including a form of superoxide dismutase, a major cellular antioxidant.
- Chromium is an essential mineral needed for insulin activity in carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism.
Strength in Experience
For over 35 years, DaVinci Laboratories has been a leader in nutritional research, product development and innovation from the state of Vermont. Their dedication to higher integrity, and insistence on superior quality are a reflection of Vermont values. They are a family-owned and managed company and are always willing to assist in any way possible on matters relating to nutrition. Every day, DaVinci Labs continues to set new standards for quality and product innovation so we can keep you as healthy and informed as possible.
Strength in Nature
Raw materials used in DaVinci products are as natural as possible and are guaranteed to contain no artificial flavorings, preservatives, colors, sweeteners or other foreign agents unless otherwise stated on our labels. Each lot of tablets or capsules is carefully assayed to be sure they meet their product specifications. These assays are available upon request.
Strength in Integrity
DaVinci Labs is one of the few companies to offer you truth in labeling. They know their you're honest with your patients, so they’ll be honest with you. Pledging total truth in labeling means their family of products contain only the purest and most potent ingredients. Guaranteed.
Strength in Research
DaVinci Laboratories' research focuses on the complex relationships that exist among nutrients and the latest advancements in nutrition therapies to develop and produce some of the most significant products available to Holistic Practitioners. DaVinci Laboratories’ extensive research into the exciting properties of N,N- Dimethylglycine (DMG) has been unparalleled. Their company has been awarded four patents for DMG’s beneficial effect in the areas of immune response and cell support. Their Research and Development Department is under the direction of a Ph.D. Nutritional Biochemist
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet with each meal.
Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. If nursing or pregnant, consult with your healthcare professional before using this product. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is the leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose call your healthcare professional or poison control center. This product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|DaVinci Labs Multi-Mineral - 90 Tablets|
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
||Amount Per Serving
|Calcium (Calcium Carbonate)
|Iron (Ferrous Fumarate)
|Iodine (Atlantic Kelp) 50 mcg
|Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide)
|Zinc (Zinc Sulfate)
|Copper (Copper Gluconate)
|Chromium (Chromium Amino Acid Chelate)
|Potassium (Potassium Chloride)
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
|Other Ingredients: Stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, |
croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, silica,
hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (coating).
About DaVinci Laboratories
For over 35 years, DaVinci Laboratories has been a leader in nutritional research, product development and innovation from our home state of Vermont. Our dedication to higher integrity, and insistence on superior quality are a reflection of Vermont values. We are a family-owned and managed company and are always willing to assist you in any way possible on matters relating to nutrition. Every day, DaVinci Labs continues to set new standards for quality and product innovation so we can keep you as healthy and informed as possible.
20 New England Drive
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.