B Complex-75 by DaVinci Laboratories
DaVinci Labs B Complex-75 - 60 Vegetarian Capsules
DaVinci Labs B Complex-75 is a dietary supplement to support proper nerve function and relaxation. DaVinci Labs B-Complex 75 contains all 11 recognized members of the B-complex group as a yeast-free, balanced formulation in a capsule. DaVinci Labs B-Complex-75 contains 11 Balanced B Vitamins: Thiamin (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacinamide (B3), Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid (B5), PABA, Choline and Inositol.
DaVinci Labs B Complex 75 is Recommended For:
- Nervous system support
- Coping with stress and irritability
- Cardiovascular support
Nervous System Support:
- Thiamin and Niacinamide are required for normal brain function, cognitive activity and aid in energy production. Thiamin is also needed for acetylcholine production, a neurotransmitter involved in learning and memory functions.
- Vitamin B6 is needed for more than 100 enzymatic reactions in the body. Vitamin B6 is required for normal brain and nerve function, the synthesis of certain neurotransmitters and lipids that are part of the myelin sheath.
- Vitamin B12 is necessary for the maintenance of myelin, the fatty sheaths that cover and protect nerve endings.
- Biotin supports healthy nerve tissue, aids in cell growth and fatty acid metabolism.
- Choline is needed for the proper transmission of nerve impulses from the brain throughout the central nervous system.
- Pantothenic Acid plays a role in the production of the adrenal hormones and is required by all cells. Pantothenic Acid may be helpful in managing irregular moods and stress.
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) helps in the assimilation of pantothenic acid and a deficiency may lead to irregular mood states, irritability and nervousness.
- Vitamin B12 has been shown to enhance sleep patterns, allowing for more restful and refreshing sleep.
- Inositol has a calming effect and a deficiency may lead to mood swings and irritability.
About Davinci Laboratories
- Thiamin and Niacinamide are needed for proper circulation.
- Riboflavin is a necessary cofactor in the production of energy from carbohydrates, protein and fats.
- Vitamin B6 is needed for proper metabolism of fat and cholesterol. It is also involved in the process of transsulfuration, a pathway that breaks down homocysteine to prevent its buildup in the bloodstream.
- Folic Acid and Vitamin B12 are needed for the formation of red blood cells which help increase capillary blood flow and are necessary to recycle homocysteine into methionine. Folic Acid is needed for energy production, protein metabolism and repair of RNA and DNA.
- Biotin and Choline aid in fat and cholesterol metabolism.
- Inositol helps to maintain cholesterol levels within normal ranges.
Strength in Experience
For over 35 years, DaVinci Laboratories has been a leader in nutritional research, product development and innovation from the state of Vermont. Their dedication to higher integrity, and insistence on superior quality are a reflection of Vermont values. They are a family-owned and managed company and are always willing to assist in any way possible on matters relating to nutrition. Every day, DaVinci Labs continues to set new standards for quality and product innovation so we can keep you as healthy and informed as possible.
Strength in Nature
Raw materials used in DaVinci products are as natural as possible and are guaranteed to contain no artificial flavorings, preservatives, colors, sweeteners or other foreign agents unless otherwise stated on our labels. Each lot of tablets or capsules is carefully assayed to be sure they meet their product specifications. These assays are available upon request.
Strength in Integrity
DaVinci Labs is one of the few companies to offer you truth in labeling. They know their you're honest with your patients, so they’ll be honest with you. Pledging total truth in labeling means their family of products contain only the purest and most potent ingredients. Guaranteed.
Strength in Research
DaVinci Laboratories' research focuses on the complex relationships that exist among nutrients and the latest advancements in nutrition therapies to develop and produce some of the most significant products available to Holistic Practitioners. DaVinci Laboratories’ extensive research into the exciting properties of N,N- Dimethylglycine (DMG) has been unparalleled. Their company has been awarded four patents for DMG’s beneficial effect in the areas of immune response and cell support. Their Research and Development Department is under the direction of a Ph.D. Nutritional Biochemist
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Store in cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
|DaVinci Labs B Complex-75 - 60 Vegetarian Capsules|
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
||Amount Per Serving
||4410 % |
||375 % |
||3750 % |
||100 % |
||1250 % |
||100 % |
||750 % |
|PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid)
|*Daily Value Not Established|
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, rice flour,|
About DaVinci Laboratories
For over 35 years, DaVinci Laboratories has been a leader in nutritional research, product development and innovation from our home state of Vermont. Our dedication to higher integrity, and insistence on superior quality are a reflection of Vermont values. We are a family-owned and managed company and are always willing to assist you in any way possible on matters relating to nutrition. Every day, DaVinci Labs continues to set new standards for quality and product innovation so we can keep you as healthy and informed as possible.
20 New England Drive
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.