Hair Effects by DaVinci Laboratories
DaVinci Labs Hair Effects - 90 Vegetarian Capsules
DaVinci Labs Hair Effects dietary supplement to support hair health and growth. DaVinci Labs Hair Effects is a synergistic formula that contains well recognized and scientifically researched nutrients to support the repair of damaged hair follicles and the health and growth of hair.
About Davinci Laboratories
- Saw Palmetto is a phytosterol that seems to work locally at the actual site of hormone binding to receptors on cells and also blocks the enzymes 5-alpha reductase and 3 ketosteroid reductase at the hair follicle, to support healthy hormone balance.
- Pygeum extract (which contains phytosterols including beta sitosterol) and Stinging Nettle root; research indicates that the combination of these two phytoneturients helps to balance hormone levels to support hair follicle repair.
- Diindolylmethane (DIM) is a plant indole that is similar to our own hormones.
- Green Tea seems to be able to balance serum concentrations of hormones.
- Beta Sitosterol (a phytosterol) and GLA (an essential fatty acid) inhibit the action of the enzyme, 5-alpha reductase to help balance hormone levels and support healthy hair growth.
- Biotin and Zinc have been shown to support hair growth and may even help keep hair from turning gray.
- MSM, L-Cysteine and DL-Methionine are sources of sulfur. Sulfur has been known to support hair growth and also keep
skin soft, supple and smooth. They also support the quality and health of the hair and efficient blood supply to the scalp.
- Grape Seed Extract contains a special class of bioflavonoids called proanthocyanidins (PCOs). PCOs support scalp circulation and as antioxidants, help to protect hair follicles. Research indicates that PCOs support growth of hair epithelial cells and hair follicle cell growth.
Strength in Experience
For over 35 years, DaVinci Laboratories has been a leader in nutritional research, product development and innovation from the state of Vermont. Their dedication to higher integrity, and insistence on superior quality are a reflection of Vermont values. They are a family-owned and managed company and are always willing to assist in any way possible on matters relating to nutrition. Every day, DaVinci Labs continues to set new standards for quality and product innovation so we can keep you as healthy and informed as possible.
Strength in Nature
Raw materials used in DaVinci products are as natural as possible and are guaranteed to contain no artificial flavorings, preservatives, colors, sweeteners or other foreign agents unless otherwise stated on our labels. Each lot of tablets or capsules is carefully assayed to be sure they meet their product specifications. These assays are available upon request.
Strength in Integrity
DaVinci Labs is one of the few companies to offer you truth in labeling. They know their you're honest with your patients, so they’ll be honest with you. Pledging total truth in labeling means their family of products contain only the purest and most potent ingredients. Guaranteed.
Strength in Research
DaVinci Laboratories' research focuses on the complex relationships that exist among nutrients and the latest advancements in nutrition therapies to develop and produce some of the most significant products available to Holistic Practitioners. DaVinci Laboratories’ extensive research into the exciting properties of N,N- Dimethylglycine (DMG) has been unparalleled. Their company has been awarded four patents for DMG’s beneficial effect in the areas of immune response and cell support. Their Research and Development Department is under the direction of a Ph.D. Nutritional Biochemist
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules daily with food, can be divided into AM and PM doses, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Store in cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare professional before taking this product. Color of this product may vary due to color variations of natural ingredients.
|DaVinci Hair Effects - 90 Vegetarian Capsules|
|Serving Size: 3 Vegetarian Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
||Amount Per Serving
|Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate)
|Copper (as Copper Sulfate)
|Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) Berry Extract
Yielding: plant sterols 162 mg
|Grape Seed Extract
Yielding: proanthocyanidins 190 mg
|Equisetum arvense (Horse Tail Rush)
Yielding: plant sterols 1.87 mgs
|Beta Sitosterol 75 mg
|Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)
|Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica) Root Extract
(a proprietary blend of Diindolylmethane,
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate,
Yielding: EGCG 15 mg
|*Daily Value Not Established|
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable stearate, rice flour, vegetable cellulose|
About DaVinci Laboratories
For over 35 years, DaVinci Laboratories has been a leader in nutritional research, product development and innovation from our home state of Vermont. Our dedication to higher integrity, and insistence on superior quality are a reflection of Vermont values. We are a family-owned and managed company and are always willing to assist you in any way possible on matters relating to nutrition. Every day, DaVinci Labs continues to set new standards for quality and product innovation so we can keep you as healthy and informed as possible.
20 New England Drive
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.