Earth Friendly Products ECOS Laundry Detergent 2X Ultra Free & Clear Twin Pack (2 x 210 oz.)
Earth Friendly Products ECOS Laundry Detergent deep cleans and guards colors. Value and performance have not always been qualities of environmentally-responsible products. But, Earth Friendly Products ECOS, a concentrated liquid laundry detergent provides better price performance than the competition. Earth Friendly Products ECOS Laundry Detergent cleans a full laundry load with only 1.5 ounces. Earth Friendly Products ECOS Laundry Detergent can be used in front loading and HE machines. Earth Friendly Products ECOS Laundry Detergent has a built-in soy based fabric softener and cellulose based optical brightener. Earth Friendly Products ECOS Laundry Detergent is 100% all natural! ECOS is formulated to be the purest, greenest, most effective 100% natural detergent. ECOS cleans to the most exacting standards, yet it is extremely gentle on fabrics. Designed to quickly remove ground-in dirt and stains, ECOS is ultra concentrated. Features:
- Neutral pH (7-8), rarely causes irritations in customers with skin sensitivities/allergies.
- Non-polluting/100% biodegradable/non-toxic/natural.
- Made of replenishable/sustainable ingredients
- Plant-based surfactants Earth Friendly uses does not harm the item being cleaned, your body or the environment
- Color-safe: clothes do not discolor as easily as with other more alkaline detergents
- Free of enzymes, phosphates, chlorine, and petroleum ingredients
- Low sudsing: Great for top loading and front loading machines and hand-washing
- Septic tank and gray-water system safe: biocompatible with a wide variety of wastewater and gray water treatment systems; doesn’t eliminate bacteria that make septic systems work efficiently
- Easy to recycle #2 HDPE plastic containers
- Ideal for hand-washing (esp. cold-water washing)
- Ideal and gentle enough for baby clothes and delicate fabrics
- Use in all temperatures
- Suitable for all types of fabrics
- Great for top loading and front loading machines
Are your products safe for pets?
- Doesn’t irritate skin.
- Doesn’t eliminate bacteria that make septic systems work efficiently
- It really works
- Safe for you and the environment
Yes, Earth Friendly products are indeed safe for pets. However, one product that Earth Friendly does not recommend using is the Shower Kleener since, for cats only, the tea tree oil in the product can be harmful if ingested. Other than that, the products are quite safe.Do your products work as well as mainstream products?
Yes! In comparison tests, Earth Friendly Products work just as well, if not better, than mainstream products. In fact, Earth Friendly Products was recently named as the Readers' Choice for natural cleaning products in Natural Home magazine.Do your products kill bacteria?
No, Earth Friendly products are not anti-bacterials or sanitizers. They do a great job of cleaning surfaces, but will not kill bacteria.Who should use Earth Friendly Products?
Earth Friendly Products are designed for everyone and anyone who wants to retain their good health. They contain no carcinogens, are non-toxic and plant-based. Earth Friendly Products are the type of products sought by people who are concerned :" ":rmful ingredients. They are 100% biodegradable and the containers are easily recycled.Some of your labels don't say biodegradable. Does this mean the products aren't?
They all are biodegradable. Look for fine print, at the bottom of the back label. If you don't see it, the product is still and always will remain biodegradable.Earth Friendly Product's Pledge
Earth Friendly's pledge that their products are environmentally responsible, work well and provide value. Earth Friendly will never test on animals or use animal ingredients. Earth Friendly will conduct business in a socially responsible manner that safeguards the earth.Earth Friendly's Company
In 1993, John E. Vlahakis founded Earth Friendly Products with a simple mission: To provide high quality cleaning products that:
- Are absolutely safe for your family, your pets and the environment.
- Are made with replenishable ingredients.
- Compete in performance, price and convenience.
Earth Friendly Products gives honest-to-goodness, power-packed clean – without toxins, petrochemicals, bleach, ammonia, phosphates and other harmful ingredients. Earth Friendly adheres to a strict “Freedom Code,” a list of chemicals and ingredients from which their products are free. And, Earth Friendly will never test on animals or use animal ingredients in their products.Other Things You Should Know About Earth Friendly Products
Earth Friendly Products is a “champion” in the eyes of the Environmental Protection Agency and its Safer Detergents Stewardship Initiative, or SDSI. Earth Friendly is committed to the use of safe surfactants (wetting agents in detergent “that break down quickly to non-polluting compounds and help protect aquatic life in both fresh and salt water,” as the EPA says). In accordance with SDSI, Earth Friendly products are readily biodegradable, non-toxic, free of phosphates, and have a neutral pH. Because they are plant-based and petroleum-free, Earth Friendly's surfactants do not bio-accumulate or mimic human hormones.
Earth Friendly is very proud to have won awards and recognition, including:
- Being chosen as one of the “Best in the Green” products by Avalon Communications (2007).
- Best line of cruelty-free household products from PETA (2007).
- Readers’ Choice Award from Natural Home Magazine for best cleaning products (2002).
- Quality Institute International (American Culinary Institute) 2002/2003 Gold Performance Award/Medal for best citrus-based cleaners.
- Socially Responsible Business Award (2003)
Earth Friendly Products has international distribution of a retail line of over 60 household products, an industrial/bulk Pro-Line of over 25 products, and a Natural Pet Care Line of 16 items.