Pro Supps - Karbolic Super-Premium Muscle Fuel RTD Power Punch - 20 oz. (591 g)
Pro Supps Karbolic Super Premium Muscle Fuel is the first Super Premium Carbohydrate Ready to Drink. Featuring Pterosport Technology for the most advanced muscle fuel available! Karbolic is the NEW advanced formula with Faster Results; The Next Generation Carbohydrate. It's what the Pros Use! Karbolic has been instantized, so there is no waiting for it to mix! Plain and simple, the best thing you can do before, during and after your workouts is drink high quality Karbolic. Karbolic is designed to get the carbs and nutrients through the stomach and into the muscle, where they belong!
- Contains Taurine and Betaine in clinically validated dosages shown to improve athletic performance in "real athletes"
- Contains important B vitamin enzyme co-factors scientifically demonstrated to increase athletic performance, aid in post exercise recovery processes, assist with muscle cell glycogenesis and storage & ATP re-synthesis from ADP.
- Contains Significant amounts of important electrolytes like Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Potassium & Zinc required to maintain athletic performance, which are rapidly depleted and lost via sweat during intense exercise.
- Contains Pterosport, designed specifically for the unique needs of high level athletes
- Composed of a unique, proprietary blend of anti-oxidant, nutrient repartitioning stilbenoids naturally occurring in grapes. A dietary ingredient that synergizes with carbohydrates to help increase muscle volume and load.
What is Karbolic?
Karbolic is a metapolysaccharide, (relatively complex carbohydrate). Karbolic is made up of many monosaccharides joined together by glycosidic bonds. These are very large bonds that are branched macromolecules. The "Molecular Mass" has been precisely manipulated to create absorption through the stomach at a rate much greater than maltodextrin, dextrose, breads, pasta, rice or any other carb product on the market.
Karbolic is a blended carbohydrate that contains very unique properties. Because Karbolic passes through the stomach very quickly, it acts like a pump, pulling water nutrients along with it. This high tech carbohydrate actually moves through the stomach 80% faster than dextrose or sugar. Karbolic also has a Higher Solution Osmolality than Dextrose, Sucrose or other carb powder mixes on the market.
Karbolic is produced using a newly developed process which uses potato, rice and corn as the food source. The finished product is a modified molecular mass polysaccharide that is absorbed very quickly without any side effects, stomach bloating or discomfort plus it mixes instantly.
What is Karbolic used For?
Karbolic was invented for the sole purpose of carbohydrate loading. It was designed for Elite Athletes looking for a fast, safe and high performance way to easily load the muscle with accesible muscle energy (glycogen). Karbolic has been instantized, so there is no waiting for it to mix!
Plain and simple, the BEST thing you can do before, during and after your workouts is drink hgih quality Karbolic. Karbolic is designed to get the carbs and nutrient through the stomach and INTO the muscle, where they belong!
"I am a Certified Fitness Nutrition Coach and General Manager for Max Muscle Sports Nutrition of South Florida. Besides just living a healthy lifestyle and educating others on how to obtain their desired goals to achieve the best health and condition for their bodies, I also am an NPC Figure Competitor.
"I have always been intrigued by the aesthetics of a beautifully trained and healthy body, and this inspired me to uncover my own potential for developing a well-fit, symmetrical physique. I began this journey just two years ago and am completely hooked. I began to search for the keys to becoming successful. I think it's important to learn everything you can about what is required to achieve your goal and explore what resources are available to you. Then every decision made should be a decision that supports your goal; your life should be an extension of that goal; get in the habit of making choices that support that goal, rather than self-limiting ones that contradict or hinder it. With my goal in mind, proper training and a complete lifestyle change in my diet, I stepped on my very first stage in 2010 at the NPC Florida Gold Cup and won not only the Novice & Open Figure Divisions but won the Overall as well.
"My near future plans are to continue improving my physique and earning my IFBB Pro-Card as well as furthering my venture as a Fitness/Spokes Model in the Fitness Industry. I would like to use this platform to hopefully inspire other people to achieve those things; even if it just motivates one person to get up earlier and train, or train while exhausted after a tough day at work, I will feel accomplished. There is no worthwhile reward without hard work. If so, we would simply be self-limiting by not challenging in each and every endeavor-and that's true outside of the gym as well.
"Remember that fit people did not inherit their fitness, health or bodies, they continued on working on it where other people would stop. They do not posses special gifts that others do not nor are awarded any more hours in the day to complete their tasks, we are all capable of achieving our goals!"
- Diana Diaz
- 2010 NPC Florida Gold Cup- 1st Novice, 1st Open Figure Class C & Overall Winner
- 2011 NPC Junior USA- 4th Open Figure Class C
- 2011 NPC Nationals- 11th Open Figure Class C
- 2012 NPC Junior USA- 6th Open Figure Class C
- 2012 Team Universe- 15th Open Figure Class C
"I am a fitness/glamour model and NPC competitor located in Canton Ohio. I also do personal training and coaching.
"I wasn't always an athlete and in great shape. Growing up in Cincinnati Ohio I was the youngest of three girls. My mom was very involved in the Bengals Cheer leading coaching. Being girly was very much a part of my childhood. I wasn't like my mother and sisters. I was as tom boy as it gets, I didn't own a Barbie. I even had the bowl cut hair and loved playing outdoors. With being a tom boy came a lot of teasing. I was very awkward and shy growing up. It wasn't until my family moved to Canton Ohio when I decided to change the way people thought of me. I grew my hair out and became more social. In high school I was very girly and super skinny. I went from being teased for being a tom boy to being too skinny.
"It wasn't until I was in college when I met my now boyfriend John Foster. He was a state champ wrestler and wrestled in Kent State University where we both attended. When we first started dating I weighed 107lbs. John was in training for a national bodybuilding competition and he convinced to work out with him. From that first day I was hooked! I went from weighing 107lbs to 130lbs. I was no longer the lanky girl. I got curves in all the right places. We decided to go to the Arnold Classic and I was chased down by a major supplement company. I knew from that point i wanted pursue a fitness career.
"In 2009, NPC started a bikini division and I did my first show winning my class. I felt I was on a good start so I decided to take a chance and model. From my first photo shoot I was published in various magazines. In 2011 I wanted a challenge so when Cleveland announced they were getting a lingerie football team I knew I wanted to try out. After a few months of try outs from over 300 girls I made the team. It was just another goal that I accomplished and learned a lot of different training methods by playing football.
"My goal in being a fitness model is to inspire others. I always looked up to models and it wasn't until I learned discipline from working out that I could apply myself to modeling. After I working out and seeing results and getting a toned fit body it gave me a ton of confidence. Modeling would still be a "what if" if I didn't gain my self esteem. I now feel any dream I dream I can make it a reality. When I look to the future I have many goals in mind. My next goal is to become a NPC bikini pro and to further my career in modeling. I will continue to chase my dreams and see how my future unfolds.
"I am an ISSA Certified Exercise Therapist who currently works with Strength Training and Recovery (STAR Rehab) of Grand Blanc, MI with SCI and amputee athletes. I am currently in my Senior Year acquisition of my BA in Exercise Science at Oakland University of Auburn Hills, MI. I began lifting weights when I was about 15 for a Goodrich High School's Power Lifting team. From my very first competitive meet, I was absolutely hooked. The rush of testing the maximum potential of my complete strength was rewarding in every essence. I suppose you could say I was a bit of a tom boy, but from where I grew up, getting a little mud on the tires was nothing short of normal.
"Over the course of my training, I fostered a passion for the science of strength, muscular endurance and means of nutrition and continued heightening my interests through my trials of progression in the sports' ADAU and USAPL sanctions. After earning state and national records in both divisions, I decided to hang my hat on the sport and try an entirely new challenge; The art of diet. I could produce high numbers during single presses and compound movements but I was always lacking the aesthetic "wow" factor of your prototypical "gym rat". In late 2010, I made the personal commitment to compete in my first figure competition.
"After weeks and weeks of vigorous research and preparation, I stepped on stage for the first time at NPC's 2011 Grand Rapids National Qualifying Figure and Bodybuilding Champions where I went on to achieve first place in my height division and was presented with the Overall Figure Champion award for the entire show. Without taking a breath, I made my debut National appearance at NPC's Jr. USAs and achieved Top 10 ranking. The feeling of being on stage is almost supernatural to me and I wasn't ready to throw in the towel on the competitive season just yet. Still yearning to top my previous presentations, I committed to Michigan's final state level national qualifier, NPC's Western Michigan Championships where I was once again crowned the reigning Overall Figure Champion of the show. I was now the first female competitor awarded back-to-back Overall Figure Champion at the two biggest, most competitive National Qualifiers in Michigan at the age of 21.
"I never felt comfortable using age, environment or excuses as a crutch. I firmly believe that if there is a insatiable passion within yourself to reach a goal, the only possible limitation you truly have lies in the choice of attitude you characterize. Every day is an opportunity to define ourselves and emulate a legacy - I plan on further identifying myself as an inspiration to those seeking self-betterment, inside and outside of the competitive world. Committing yourself to a higher purpose, outlook or goal and in turn acquiring it is one of the most rewarding experiences we will ever encounter. Rendering the notion that "impossible is nothing" is a wealth I tend to keep sharing, especially on my journey to my ultimate goal of becoming inducted into the IFBB Figure Pro ranks."
"Do or do not, there is no try." - YodaAccomplishments/Awards:
- 2008 USAPL National Single lift Squat record set (148lb OPEN & TEEN) - 275lb squat
- 2008 ADAU (148lb OPEN & TEEN) Raw Champion - 700lb total
- 2009 ADAU Nationals (165lb OPEN & TEEN) Raw Champion - 710lb total
- 2009 ADAU National Single lift Raw Deadlift Champion - 335lb pull
- 2011 NPC Grand Rapids Figure Championships, 1st place Tall Class and Overall Figure Champion
- 2011 NPC Jr. National Championships, 10th place
- 2011 NPC Western Michigan Figure Championships, 1st place Tall Class and Overall Figure Champion
- 2012 NPC Jr. National Championship, 14th place
- 2008 Europa Supershow Expo 1st Place, BSN Model Search
- 2008 NPC Heart of Texas Competition 1st Place, Mens Heavyweight Champion Overall Winner, Mens Bodybuilding
- 2009 NPC Branch Warren Classic 1st Place, Mens Heavyweight Champion Overall Winner, Mens Bodybuilding
- 2011 NPC Ronnie Coleman Classic 1st Place, Mens Physique Overall Winner, Mens Physique
- 2011 NPC Jr Nationals 2nd Place Mens Physique
- Muscle & Fitness; June 2009
- Muscle & Fitness; October 2010
- REPS Magazine; Spring 2009
- REPS Magazine; Summer 2009
- REPS Magazine; Spring 2010
- 2008 BSN Athlete
- 2011 Professional Supplements Athlete
Professional Supplements was created to offer professional and amateur athletes alike the most advanced and effective performance supplements on the market today. ProSupps strives to bring you breakthrough products that have been scientifically engineered to enhance your performance, physique and recovery levels. Their goal is to help provide you with that extra edge to become the elite athlete you aspire and deserve to be. Professional Supplements is a company founded with great integrity, standing behind their products 100%. For this reason, top elite athletes from around the world are using their products to compete at their highest levels. ProSupps wants to exceed your personal expectations by providing you with the highest-quality products while providing an exceptional level of customer service that will keep you coming back again and again.
"Fueling your body with the quality you deserve!"
Pro Supps Mission:
Professional Supplements "ProSupps" is committed:
- To provide the highest quality product possible through highly skilled and dedicated employees and their unique and cutting edge product assortment.
- To pursue an aggressive, outgoing research and development program thus insuring its future as a leader in supplementation and nutrition.
- To provide the highest standards of service available through their highly trained, domestic and international field representatives and customer service personnel. ProSupps team members are expected to serve the customer with the highest level of product knowledge in the industry.
ProSupp's Company vision is to encourage healthy living exercise, diet and supplementation. They will create products specific to this vision, and provide the tools for all ProSupps customers to reach their personal health and fitness goals.