Natra-Bio - Pain Relief - 60 Tablets
Natra-Bio Pain Relief is proud to bring you the next era in symptom relief. Scientifically developed to deliver fast, effective relief in a quick and convenient tablet, NatraBio products are strong enough for the toghest symptoms yet gentle enough for children. for over 20 years NatraBio has been a leader in innovation and science for homeopathic medicines with a deep dedication to quality and customer satisfaction.
Natra-Bio Pain Relief Provides natural relief for the symptoms of:
- Back Pain
- Muscle Pain
- Sciatica Pain
Natra-Bio Pain Relief:
- Advanced Formulations
- All Natural Ingredients
- No Drowsiness
- Non-Habit Forming
- Fast, Effective Symptom Relief
- Convenient Quick dissolve tablets
The NatraBio brand of homeopathic medicines was first launched into the natural products market in 1979, with a commitment to the health of natural consumers. The NatraBio brand believes that homeopathic medicines provide one of the most natural and effective methods for the treatment of illness, the relief of symptoms and the maintenance of good health.
For over 25 years, the NatraBio brand has been committed to these guiding principles:
- Providing innovative homeopathic products for consumer health needs
- Manufacturing in accordance with the standards of the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States
- Manufacturing in compliance with FDA cGMPs for OTC drugs
- Providing consumers with clear, ethical and compliant labeling
- Supporting the science of homeopathy through professional associations, research and education
The NatraBio line of innovative products provides the entire range of product forms, from fully medicated compressed tablets that melt in the mouth to liquids, cough syrups, throat and nasal sprays, and topical creams. All of these products are formulated to provide fast acting symptom relief and to be a natural alternative for every medicine cabinet.
The NatraBio line of products are developed and manufactured in the U.S.A. The distinctive formulas, packaging and dosage forms are developed specifically to meet the needs of the American consumer.