Earth Friendly Fruit & Vegetable Wash - 22 oz. (650 ml)
Earth Friendly Fruit & Vegetable Wash helps remove soil, dirt and wax from the surface of fruits and vegetables. Fruit & Vegetable Wash rinses away clean and leaves no aftertaste. Because natural ingredients are used, color and body may vary.
Helps remove pesticides, chemical, heavy metals, dirt, and wax from the surface of fruits and vegetables. Fruit & Vegetable Wash is tasteless and rinses away clean. Beacuse natural ingredients are used, color and body may vary.
Earth Friendly Fruit & Vegetable Wash Features:
- pH 3.0-3.5, but gentle on hands and skin
- Non-polluting/100% biodegradable/non-toxic/natural.
- Made of replenishable/sustainable ingredients
- Plant-based surfactants we use do not harm the item being cleaned, your body or the environment
- Helps remove pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals, dirt, and wax.
- 100% tasteless
- Rinses away completely; leaves no residue or aftertaste
- No lengthy cleaning process required: sprays on and rinses off; works quickly and easily; no need to scrub or soak; no waiting period
- Free of bleach, DEA or hydrogen peroxide.
- Easy to recycle: #1 PETE HDPE plastic container
- Great for cleaning hands, cutting boards, and other surfaces before and after preparing fresh produce.
- Use to clean fruit and vegetables before eating/cooking.
- Especially ideal for cleaning off oily pesticides, waxes and chemicals that are designed to be water resistant.
- Doesn’t irritate skin.
- Fruit and vegetables grown inorganically can be cleansed of surface pesticides, chemicals and waxes without depositing other harmful chemicals or adversely effecting taste.
- It really works
- Safe for you and the environment
Earth Friendly's Pledge
Earth Friendly pledges that their products are environmentally responsible, work well and provide value. Earth Friendly will never test on animals or use animal ingredients. Earth Friendly will conduct business in a socially responsible manner that safeguards the earth.
Earth Friendly's Company
Earth Friendly Products: A short history
Earth Friendly's family began by making cleaners for industrial use before Corvettes had fins. When your grandmother was wearing a poodle skirt and drinking a float at the soda fountain, they were earning their first patents
Decades later, when Jimi Hendrix turned rock upside down and played guitar with his teeth, Earth Friendly started their own quiet rebellion. Earth Friendly decided: only cleaners that were plant-based. Only paper that was recycled. Only products not tested on animals, period.
Does it sound boring to say Earth Friendly is family owned and operated? Because what it means to them is that it's personal. Earth Friendly has been around, well – seems like forever. Earth Friendly knows how to make cleaners that CLEAN, paper goods that work (with 80% post-consumer content, and that's good,) detergents that won’t harm a fiber of your clothing, and a phosphate-free auto dish soap that won't etch anything. Ever.
Earth Friendly is earth friendly products. Green. Clean. And really, really good at both.
Other Things You Should Know About Earth Friendly
Earth Friendly Products is a "champion" in the eyes of the Environmental Protection Agency and its Safer Detergents Stewardship Initiative, or SDSI. Earth Friendly is committed to the use of safe surfactants (wetting agents in detergent “that break down quickly to non-polluting compounds and help protect aquatic life in both fresh and salt water,” as the EPA says). In accordance with SDSI, their products are readily biodegradable, non-toxic, free of phosphates, and have a neutral pH. Because they are plant-based and petroleum-free, their surfactants do not bio-accumulate or mimic human hormones.
Earth Friendly is very proud to have won awards and recognition, including:
- Being chosen as one of the “Best in the Green” products by Avalon Communications (2007).
- Best line of cruelty-free household products from PETA (2007).
- Readers’ Choice Award from Natural Home Magazine for best cleaning products (2002).
- Quality Institute International (American Culinary Institute) 2002/2003 Gold Performance Award/Medal for best citrus-based cleaners.
- Socially Responsible Business Award (2003)
Earth Friendly Products has international distribution of a retail line of over 60 household products, an industrial/bulk Pro-Line of over 25 products, and a Natural Pet Care Line of 16 items. Earth Friendly's products may be purchased at a variety of retail outlets and on their web site.
- FIRST To eliminate 1,4 Dioxane, a carcinogen, from all products.
- FIRST To stop use of salts in all cleaners, an action necessary to protect water supplies.
- FIRST To eliminate Formaldehyde, a pernicious toxin.
- FIRST / ONLY To introduce a patented neutral pH automatic dishwashing product, WAVE Gel.
- TOP SELLING Green Laundry product worldwide, ECOS laundry detergent.
- ONLY Green manufacturer with plants strategically located in 5 regions.
- FIRST To generate more than 50% of their plant electrical needs by using solar panels.
- FIRST In sustainability.
- ONLY Green primary manufacturing company. Earth Friendly're a one-link supply chain. They don't contract their manufacturing to others. They control the entire process. Earth Friendly responds to new research and customer preferences immediately.
Earth Friendly's Mission
Earth Friendly Products will create products for home and personal use that are derived from replenishable resources. They pledge to provide customers with products that will provide efficacy, value, and are environmentally-responsible. They will never test on animals or use animal ingredients in their products. And Earth Friendly will conduct their business in a socially responsible manner that safeguards the earth, and all its inhabitants.