Nutralife Vegetarian Kosher Glucosamine
Vegetarian Kosher Glucosamine by Nutralife
Nutralife's Vegetarian Kosher Glucosamine is the 1st scientifically proven vegetarian glucosamine.Glucosamine, a powerful daily nutritional supplement, helps build cartilage and promotes joint health and flexibility. Please also try Nutralife SAMe for a balanced approach to daily joint health maintenance.
- Not from shellfish.
- Produced naturally in the body
- A key building block for making cartilage
- Studies suggest that glucosamine can relieve joint pain and improve joint mobility
- There is some evidence that glucosamine might actually slow the progression of cartilage degeneration (most commonly associated with osteoarthritis) and thereby prevent progressive joint damage
- Most glucosamine supplements are derived from shellfish but NutraLife glucosamine is derived from plant sources and is 100% vegetarian.
1 capsule 3 times daily with a meal or water
When using nutritional supplements, please inform your healthcare professional if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Store in cool dry place.
Cellulose, Hypromellose, Polyethylene, Glycol 400, Purified Water, Stearic Acid, Silica, Titanium Dioxide
NUTRALIFE HEALTH PRODUCTS INC. WAS STARTED IN 1996 BY TWO WOMEN WITH ONE GOAL; TOO PROVIDE PEOPLE WITH DEBILITATING CONDITIONS NATURAL, SAFE AND SCIENTIFCIALLY PROVEN TO ALTERNATIVES TO THEIR PRESCRIPTION MEDICATIONS-ALTERNATIVES THAT WOULD NOT PRODUCE THE TERRIBLE SIDE EFFECTS THAT ARE COMMONLY CAUSED BY MANY DRUGS. A PIONEER IN THEIR FIELD, NUTRALIFE WAS THE FIRST TO INTRODUCE SAME TO THE UNITED STATES MARKET.
1072 Madison Avenue
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.