Uniair Niosh N95 MaskProtect Yourself and Your Loved Ones from H1N1 Virus with NIOSH N95 Mask
NIOSH N95 Mask 5 Pack by Uniair
N95 Mask are intended to protect respiratory system from viral pathogens. N95 Mask filter out many chemicals. N95 Mask fit all. N95 Mask filtration is 95% effective against particulate aerosols free of oils. N95 Mask are latex free. Recommended Applications for the mask, laboratory, craft work, mining, wood working and gardening. N95 Mask includes 5 mask.
Uniair's NIOSH N95 Mask have been approved by the Nationional Institure for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) and Department of Health & Human Services, USA. Protection
N95-Particulate Filter (95% filter efficiency level) effective against particulate aerosols free of oil; time use restrictions may apply.Cautions and Limitations
A) Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
B) Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health
C) Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards.
J) Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
M) All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA and other applicable regulations.
N) Never substitute, modify, add, or omit parts. Use only each replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
O) Refer to users instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on use and maintenance of these respirators.
P) NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical mask.
- Hold the respirator in hand with the nosepiece at your fingertips. Allow headbands to hang freely below hand
- Cup the respirator firmly against your face with the nosepiece on the bridge of your nose.
- Stretch and pull the lower headband over the head and position below your ears. Stretch and pull the top headband onto the back of your head above your ears.
- Press soft metal nosepiece to conform snugly around the nose.
- To test fit, cup both hands over the respirator and exhale sharply. If air flows around your nose tighten the nosepiece. If air leaks around the edges, reposition the headband for better fit.
- Change respirator immediately if breathing becomes difficult or respirator becomes damaged or distorted, or a proper face fit can not be maintained. Careful observance of these instructions is an important step in safe respirator use.
This product does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection. Failure to follow instructions on the use of this product could reduce the effectiveness of respirator and result in sickness or death. A properly selected respirator is essential to protect your health. Before using this repirator, consult an Industrial Hygienist or Occupational Saftey Professional to determine the suitability for your intended use. This product does not supply oxygen. Use only in adequately ventilated areas containing sufficient oxygen to support life. Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than 19.5%. Do not use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to health or life. Leave work area immediately and return to fresh air if (a) breathing becomes difficult, or (b) dizziness or other distress occurs. Facial hairs or beards and certain facial characteristics may reduce the effectiveness of this respirator. Never alter or modify this respirator in anyway. Only for single use. No maintenance necessary. Discard the used respirator after single use. Keep respirators in the display box away direct sunlight until use.
120 Chi Pei Road
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.