Organyc - Organic Cotton Intimate Wet Wipes - 20 PiecesOrganyc is 100% Organic Cotton
Organyc Organic Cotton Intimate Wet Wipes is ideal for women who want to avoid any contact with synthetic materials on the skon and feel fresh, safe and clean, while choosing a hypoallergenic product without any negative effect on the environment. Over 80% of women who react to contact with plastic and synthetic materials have repored that they prefer cotton. You will feel the benefits of cotton within the first month of use.
Unlike most feminine care brands, Organ(y)c contains no synthetics, no SAPs and no wood pulp. For good hygiene, they bleach only in hydrogen peroxide, a naturally occurring disinfectant. Organ(y)c contains only one ingredient: 100% organic cotton.
Organic Is No Accident
In order to market a crop as "organic," a grower must be certified through a third party. This process involves several on-farm inspections in order to obtain the certification. Organic production begins with organically grown seed. If certified organic seed cannot be located, untreated seed may be used as long as it is not derived from genetically modified plants.
- Organic production reduces health risks - Organic agriculture endeavors to produce healthy plants for healthy people.
- Organic farmers build healthy soil - Soil is the foundation of the food chain. The primary focus of organic farming is to use practices that build healthy soils.
- Organic farmers works in harmony with nature.
- Organic producers strive to preserve bio-diversity - Many organic farmers and gardeners have been collecting and preserving seeds, and growing unusual varieties for decades.
- Organic farming helps keep rural communities healthy - Organic agriculture can be a lifeline for small farms offering an alternative to produce crops and satisfy consumer demand.
- Organic foods and non-foods alike - Every food category has an organic alternative. And non-food agricultural products are being grown organically, as well, including cotton.
No Plastic Concessions
They will not give in. They'd be hypocrites if they gave in to the lure of plastics, even if it were a small concession. This is why, instead of plastic, they insist on tampon applicators and packaging made from recyclable cardboard. And why they use an outer wrap and backing for pads and liners made from Mater-Bi, which is created from corn starch. They did not stop at organic certification. Organ(y)c feminine care products are biodegradable. Biodegradable, because they can be broken down into simpler substances by bacteria and microorganisms. Their own lab tests have proven the biodegradability of Organ(y)c pads and tampons.
More Than Organic, Certified Organic.
There is no organic standard for feminine care, but since their products are made of a natural textile, they've been absorbed into the organic textile category. The leading organization for organic textiles is GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards). Organ(y)c brand feminine care products have been certified by the ICEA, Italy, and the SOIL ASSOCIATION, UK. Both agencies endorse GOTS.
The SOIL ASSOCIATION - promotes sustainable food and farming through the use of local, seasonal and organic systems and is the UK's leading organic certifying organization.
ICEA - (The Ethical and Environmental Certification Institute) inspects and certifies firms respectful of the environment, workers' dignity and collective rights. ICEA is one of the most prominent inspection and certification bodies in the field of sustainable development.
Corman, the manufacturer of Organ(y)c products, holds certification in SA 8000 (Social Accountability Certification). SA8000 is a social accountability standard for decent working conditions, based on global workplace norms of the International Labor Organization (ILO), the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.
The Secrets of Feminine Hygiene
Some of us may experience itching, stinging, discharge or even odor. It's wise to see your gynecologist if you have a problem. But you might want to consider changing some basic hygiene habits.
Avoid contact with three things:
- Synthetic Fabrics - Most tampons and pads are made of manufactured fabrics like rayon. Not cotton. So, use pads and tampons made with 100% cotton. They know they are promoting their own Organ(y)c brand. But, they really believe they're better for you. Also, wear 100% cotton underwear. They don't sell underwear, but, again, they believe in the benefits of cotton. Save the sexy nylon, rayon, spandex and polyester thongs, panties and g-strings for special occasions.
- Chemicals - All tampons and pads are bleached. Most with chlorine. Chlorine is a respiratory irritant, a pollutant in rivers and streams and can produce harmful dioxins. Organ(y)c brand feminine care products are bleached with hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide is formed in nature by the action of sunlight on water, and naturally occurs in rain. They consider it safer and more natural than chlorine bleach.
- Fragrance - For some, the scent additive in scented panty liners, pads and tampons may irritate your skin. So avoid those feminine care products. Organ(y)c never contains scent of any kind. If you have sensitive skin, they suggest that you use soaps and laundry detergents with few or no fragrances.
Menstrual Cramps, A Natural Approach
If you're like most women, you've experienced menstrual cramps. They don't have to tell you what they feel like, except to agree they can be anywhere from unpleasant to pretty nasty. Doctors call it dysmenorrhea. Most researchers believe it's the hormones in our bodies that most likely cause all the pain and suffering. After all, every month in a woman's body, our hormones fluctuate. Estrogen, progesterone, testosterone and prostaglandins run rampant. For those of us who believe that 100% organic cotton pads and tampons are preferable to using synthetics, it is worthwhile to know there are some natural remedies that may work for dysmennorhea. They can't tell you they've been researched and promise effective relief. These are only suggestions. Most are available at retailers that sell supplements and vitamins.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B1
You may also want to try acupuncture or acupressure. Heating pads or ice may do wonders. As well as aromatherapy and massage. Of course, they urge you to ask your doctor for advice.
Cotton is Nature's Most Absorbent
- Protects against leaks
- Holds more than twenty times its weight in liquid
- pH compatible
Cotton is Renewable & Sustainable
- It is not manufactured
- Not from a test tube
- Not plastic
- It is nature's gift
Soft as……well, soft as cotton
- Cotton sets the bar high for softness
- Cotton is naturally breathable
- Keeps you dry and comfortable
- Moves with you
- Never itchy
- See soft and breathable above
- A large percentage of women know they have sensitive skin
- Organ(y)c is hypoallergenic
- Skin and cotton blend well together