Jan Tana Show Tan Award-Winning Competition Bronzer - 6 oz.
Show Tan Award-Winning Competition Bronzer by Jan Tana
Immediate & long-lasting tan for stage, photos & competitions. The perfect tan for a competition! A dark, immediate bronzer with a sunless tanner, Bronzer washes off, after the contest, leaving a natural-looking sunless tan that will fade like a tan from the sun. Quick, easy to apply. Nice apricot fragrance. I have been tanning celebrities and pro athletes for movies, TV, photos and competitions for over 20 years.
- A dark, immediate bronzer with a sunless tanner. One application gives you two tans. The patented, dual action formula creates an immediate, dark tan and a deeper sunless tan in 3-5 hours.
- The instant bronzing color lets you see where you are tanning to ensure a smooth, even application for a "mistake proof" winning tan every time!
- The dark tanning formula, lets you shower after prejudging, reapply your tan and be refreshed for the finals with a pleasant apricot fragrance.
- After your competition, shower to remove the dark contest color and reveal a natural-looking, sunless tan that will fade evenly, within a few days.
- The Official Tan of "The Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic" for the past 11 years and other major NPC and IFBB events, including "The Olympia".
Jan Tana's Helpful Hints:
- Before applying Show Tan, use Jan Tana PreTan Scrub to remove dead skin cells to ensure a smooth, even application and to prevent blotches on the skin.
- Smooth Jan Tana Deep Moisturizer over Show Tan to blend the color and enhance your tan.
- For a more bronzed look, for photo shoots and fitness competitions, apply Jan Tana Face & Body Bronzer over Show Tan, then smooth on Deep Moisturizer.
- For the darkest tan, for bodybuilding competitions, apply Jan Tana Competition Tan over Show Tan. Use Jan Tana Posing Oil to enhance your physique.
- To prevent irritation of the skin, do not use hair remover, shave or wax the same day you are tanning.
Show TAN Quickly And Easy Creates The Darkest Tan Possible!
Bathe with Jan Tana Skin Prep, pat dry. Apply 2-3 applications of Show Tan the evening before a competition. Dispense Show Tan generously onto puff and smooth on following the contour of the body. Wait 1-2 hours between applications. Use Jan Tana. Moisturizing Lotion to blend color on face hands & feet. DO NOT Rinse off until after competition. Pump up back stage then smooth on Jan Tana Glaze.
For external use only, not to be swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Deionized Water, Dihydroxyacetone, Benzyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Polysorbate-20, Phenoxyethanol, Methyldibrome Glutaronitrile, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #4, D&C Yellow #10, D&C Orange #4, D&C Ext Violet #2, FD&C Yelow #5, D&C Brown #4.
About Jan Tana
Bitten by the “bug” and the desire to provide the athletes with a venue worthy of showcasing their talents, Jan decided in 1989 to promote her own show called the Jan Tana Eastern U.S. open to all NPC competitors from the Eastern United States and a massive success, Jan still strived for more. The following year she opened up the event to NPC competitors nationwide and gaining more momentum, it officially became the Jan Tana classic.
P.O. Box 1555
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.