Super Saw Palmetto by Enzymatic Therapy
Enzymatic Therapy Super Saw Palmetto - 180 Softgels
Enzymatic Therapy Super Saw Palmetto is a dietary supplement for healthy prostate function.Enzymatic Therapy Super Saw Palmetto is clinically proven and standardized. Enzymatic Therapy Super Saw Palmetto Berry has been proven effective in multiple clinical studies linking saw palmetto berry and prostate health.
Why use Enzymatic Therapy Super Saw Palmetto?
It's a standardized, supercritical extract:
- Standardized to contain 85% to 95% fatty acids and sterols - the same amount used in studies linking saw palmetto berry and prostate health.
- Supercritical extraction ensures purity and effectiveness.
About Enzymatic Therapy
Enzymatic Therapy, Inc. is more than just a company - it's a pledge to you. Their people are dedicated to providing you with the best supplements available anywhere. They are fortunate to have an excellent combination of leadership, knowledge, and innovative spirit that can keep all of their customers knowing "What Better Feels Like."
Core Values & Mission
To improve consumers' health and well being.
It's how they do business.
Emzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
The bigger picture
Although improving their customers’ well-being is their central goal, they believe that their mission as a company goes beyond what we create and sell. After all, their first core value as a company says it plainly:
- Sincere respect for people.
In keeping with this, Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make the world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, our local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by our associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
What Innovation Looks Like
- 2008 and beyond - Enzymatic Therapy, Inc. continues to push forward on new innovations, sustainable practices and intensive research. Our goal, as always, is for each of our customers to truly know "What Better Feels Like."
- 2000 - Enzymatic Therapy merged with Tyler Encapsulations, Vitaline Formulas, and NF Formulas in 2000 to create the foremost integrated natural medicine company in the industry. Each of these companies has contributed great innovations for natural health.
- 1986 - Enzymatic Therapy introduces standardization to the U.S. supplement industry.
- 1983 - Vitaline introduces the first CoQ10 supplement in a specialized suspension of essential fatty acids. This groundbreaking propriety formula becomes the subject of over 20 clinical studies.
- 1981 - Health Store proprietor Terry Lemerond, founds Enzymatic Therapy to produce complex multiple ingredient formulas to "improve the health of America, one person at a time."
- 1978 - NF Formulas is founded by three naturopathic doctors, Dr. Bruce Canvasser, Dr. Ken Rifkin and Dr. Jerry Schlesser. They release Blue Heron, the first fiber supplement to combine psyllium with probiotics and Ayurvedic herbs in a proprietary, encapsulated fiber supplement to provide effective, but gentle, intestinal support.
- 1975 - Vitaline Formulas is founded by Dr. Jed Meese, PhD to produce high quality natural medicines incorporating the best of science and nature. Dr. Meese begins to see significant improvements in the health of his patients using these products.
GMPs – they’ve been there all along
Over the past few years, the FDA mandated that supplement manufacturers must adopt new, Dietary Supplement Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs). Enzymatic Therapy's response is: What took so long? For a long time, most manufacturers simply followed Food GMPs. Not them. They aim higher.
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following Pharmaceutical GMPs for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an drug GMP audited manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility. In 2009, they were also the first U.S nutritional supplement company to earn the Drug Good Maufacturing Practice certification from the United Kingdom's Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they’ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for them - they're just part of their mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Take one (1) softgel twice daily.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Enzymatic Therapy Super Saw Palmetto - 180 Softgels|
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 180|
||Amount Per Serving
|Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) Berry Extract standardized to contain 85-95% fatty acids, 0.2-0.4% total sterols, and 0.1-0.3% beta sitosterol
|*Daily Value Not Established|
|Other Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, and caramel color.|
About Enzymatic Therapy
Enzymatic Therapy, Inc. Is renowned as the highest quality provider of therapeutic dosage natural medicines and nutritional supplements in the industry. The company incorporates FDA pharmaceutical quality standards in all facets of their business. This includes raw material evaluation and supplier selection, laboratory analytics across the entire spectrum of quality, purity, potency and efficacy measures, quality assurance and quality control checkpoints, and strict manufacturing standards to fda gmp’s (verified good manufacturing practices). Enzymatic Therapy uses only the highest quality ingredients in their products, and their supplier certification process, and rigorous testing protocols insure consistent quality and potency.
825 Challenger Drive
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.