Permanent Hair Color Iridescent Chestnut (4I) by Naturtint
Discover a new concept in hair coloration that gives you healthy and revitalised hair. Discover Naturtint Green Technologies, the first 100% permanent hair colorant without amonia formulated with active vegetable ingredients. A unique and perfect union of colour and care.
Ammonia and Resorcinol Free
- Formulated without ammonia or resorcinol, colours your hair gently so you won't need to resort to repair treatments to keep your hair looking great. What's more, its ultra-mild formula allows you to use Naturtint as often as you need to touch-up roots.
Revitalises Your Hair
- It's active plant ingredients protect and regenerate hair fibres, bringing back lost vitality and shine, even in hair damaged by aggressive colouring processes and threatments
Hair 3 Times Stronger
- The Nutrideep Multiplier deep conditions and nourishes your hair giving it 3 times it's normal strength and volume. Hair fibres appear smooth and soft, bringing back the healthy shine of young, unspoilt hair.
It's revolutionary formula provides 100% coverage, even of grey hair, permanently, from the first application. It's the first hair colorant that is both healthy and effective.
Vibrant, Natural Colour
- Ultra-intense micro-pigments penetrate to the deepest layers of your hair, giving it an intense and vibrant colour that won't fade with washing.
- The powerful vegetable-based, solar-enhanced filter provides increased protection against the elements, letting your hair maintain it's intense colour for up to 5 weeks.
See Instructions Pamphlet Inside.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation or allergic reaction on certian individuals and a preliminary sensitivity test according to accompanying directions should first be made. Contains diaminobenzenes and hydrogen peroxide. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows: to do so may cause blindness. Avoid contact with eyes, rinse eyes immediately if prodcut comes into contact with them. Wear suitable gloves. Rinse hair well after application. Follow the instruction leaflet. Tested Under Dermatological Control Against Animal Testing.
PEG-2 oleamine, aqua (water), cocamide DEA, alcohol denat (alcohol), propylene glycol, ethanolamine, oleic acid, sodium sulfite, hydrolyzed vegetable protein (Triticum vulgare, soy, corn, Avena sativa), sodium ascorbate, tetrasodium EDTA, parfum (fragrance), 4-amino-2-hydroxytoluene, p-phenylenediamine, N,N,bis-(2-hydroxyl)-p-phenylenediamine sulfate, 4-chlororesorcinol, p-aminophenol, 2-amino-4-hydroxyethylaminoanisole sulfate.
Naturtint, a product line of Nature’s Dream, produces a range of gentle hair colorants and hair care products with active vegetable ingredients. Based in rural Staffordshire, Nature's Dream Ltd was set up in 2000 as the exclusive UK & Irish distributors of a group of products including the NATURTINT hair colorant range, E'LIFEXIR "Flat Tummy" digestive tablets and STOP PIC Insect Repellent. These products are sold world wide in over 30 countries and are all manufactured in Madrid by Laboratories Phergal, S.A. to the very highest GMP standards of manufacturing. These international standards ensure the best quality ingredients, constant research and development and rigorous methods of production as well as providing full security for the consumer and compliance with the latest EU
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
I had never dyed my hair before using this product, and I was pleasantly surprised by the results! Good coverage! My hair is just past my shoulers, and there was enough to do all of my hair. Am looking forward to using this again!
My only complaint with this product is how some of the ingredients look just as bad as some of the 'unnatural' box dyes. Otherwise, it dyes your hair pretty well, and is easy to use.