GOOD4U Sports Nutrition - Calorie Burner Formula 100% Natural Raspberry Green Tea - 16 oz. (473 mL)
GOOD 4 U Calorie Burner Fitness Formula is designed for active people to enable them to achieve or maintain their ideal weight range. Optimal weight management is supported using key strategies including suppression of appetite and stimulation of metabolism.
Rates of obesity are reaching epidemic proportions in nearly all of the World's industrialized countries. Treatment of obesity is beyond the scope of Calorie Burner. GOOD4U Calorie Burner is designed for people who are already at their idea weight and would like to maintain it, or those who are "overweight" and active. It's designed for active people to enable them to achieve or maintain their ideal weight range. Optimal weight management is supported using key strategies including suppression of appetite and stimulation of metabolism.
- Green Tea Extract (EGTC): Green Tea has been shown to speed metabolism and enhance weight loss. The green tea catechins have been found to promote thermogenesis. Green tea extract may increase energy levels and promote fat oxidation, and consequently, may be a useful tool in weight control. Green tea polyphenols may inhibit digestive lipases, resulting in decreased lipolysis of triglycerides, which may translate to reduced fat digestion in humans.
- Resveratrol (Red Grape Skin Extract): Resveratrol thins the blood more effectively than asprin. Resveratrol may interfere with the development of cancer in three ways; by blocking the action of cancer-causing agents, by inhibiting the development and growth of tumors, and by causing precancerous cells to revert to normal.
- Garcinia Cambogia (Hydroxycitric Acid): Garcinia Cambogia reduces the conversion of carbohydrate calories into fats. It does this by inhibiting the actions of ATP-citrate lyase, the enzyme which converts citrate into fatty acids and cholesterol in the primary pathway of fat synthesis in the body. The actions of HCS increase the production and storage of glycogen while reducing both appetite and weight gain. Garcinia Cambogia also causes calories to be burned in an energy cycle similar to thermogenesis.
- Yerba Mate: Yerba Mate conatins xanthines; chemicals that boost your metabolic rate by 10% and is rich in pantothenic acid, which prevents over-stimulation of the nervous system. Yerba Mate has a host of anti-oxidants that boost immunity and protect against colds and flu. Studies show it is as powerful a cell protector as Vitamin C, reducing the effects of aging as well as protecting against cancer and other disease. Furthermore, researchers say that Yerba Mate is a rich source of magnesium that has been proven to ease anxiety; unlike the herbal formulas such as Metabolife, that reduces appetite by overstimulating the central nervous system. Drinking 8oz before a meal can be as effective as diet drugs in taking the edge off your appetite.
Nutrition & Training - Facts, Tips, Tricks & Information
Own Your Game
Athletics require both physical & mental ability. It is our proficiency in these areas that will ultimately determine how well we do. This applies to every sport. There are NO exceptions. Physical success in sport is broken down to two areas; power & skill.
Keys To Building Explosive Power In Sports
Most sports demand varying levels of endurance, but to really be effective you need an explosive burst. Sudden bursts of both power & speed are the game changing elements that separate great players from average players.
How Can You Increase Your Explosiveness?
Explosiveness is really another word for power. Let's clearly define the word "power". Power = Speed x Strength. An individual's ability to exert a great deal of strength very quickly. The application of this can be seen when a player steals a pass, dunks a basketball, delivers a body check or breaks a tackle. Power is clearly useful in just about any sporting application, but how can you develop it? And how can you tailor it to your sport? The difference is down to the training approach.
Each sport follows a general pattern or rhythm. For example, a rugby player will need to jog continuously while he is following the play and then sprint for several seconds when he has possession of the ball or when he is trying to tackle his opponent. The explosive burst will typically last 3-4 or 7-8 second.
Rarely more than that.
In a sport such as power lifting the period of extreme exertion would be preceded by an inactive or light activity period followed by a maximum power output of less than 5 seconds in duration.
This is contrasted sharply by a sport such as hockey, where a player will go from a resting state on the bench to a highly active state on the ice lasting from 1 - 2 minutes punctuated by multiple exertions of short duration 5 second power surges.
Clearly there is a need to apply different training techniques in order to prime your body for your chosen sport.
The major mistake that most athletes make is in training sport specific techniques on the practice field, hardwood or ice. While using the same one size fits all weight training approach in the gym.
Why Are GOOD4U Formulae Different?
The GOOD4U Athletic Formulae have been developed to address the 3 differing need states of the body during the training cycle; Pre-Activity, Active and Post-Activity. In addition to this, the GOOD4U Athletic Formulae offer several different complete and comprehensive training programs that have been broken down to address:
- Those who need to build an overall foundation of size and strength.
- Programs that have been designed to build physical ability for your different sports.
About GOOD4U Drinks
Not All Sports Drinks Are Created Equal. Tired of consuming artificially coloured sugar water, disguised and marketed as sports drinks? Now you can make the switch to the most complete sports drink on the market. GOOD4U Drinks are 100% Natural, low carb, low calorie, sweetened with stevia and taste great. Make the switch today to GOOD4U Sports Nutrition Drinks, and be part of the all natural evolution.