MRM - Cal-Mag-Zinc Liquid Orange Vanilla - 16 oz.
MRM Cal-Mag-Zinc Liquid Orange Vanilla supports optimal bone health and enhances the delivery system for maximum absorption. MRM Cal-Mag-Zinc Liquid Orange Vanilla offers three essential minerals (Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc) in perfect ratios plus additional minerals vital for optimal bone health. Unlike other dosage forms that may be difficult to assimilate, MRM's liquid delivery system offers optimal absorption and maximum benefits. Calcium is the main mineral that makes up bone. It adds strength and rigidity to bones, which is needed to support the body. It is estimated that almost 100% of women and 90-95% of men over the age of 50 in the United States fail to consume optimal levels of dietary calcium. When we don't consume enough calcium in our diet to maintain sufficient levels in the bloodstream, our bodies draw calcium they require from our bones. The result is decreased bone density and an increased risk of fragility and fractures. Magnesium is also an essential mineral for normal skeletal development. It influences mineral and matrix metabolism in bone by a combination of effects on hormones and other factors that regulate skeletal, mineral metabolism, and by direct effects on bone itself. Approximately 60% of the body's magnesium is located in bone. Several studies indicate that the standard American diet is deficient in magnesium and may contribute to bone degeneration.
Magnesium activates the enzyme alkaline phosphatase, which is necessary for calcium bone re-absorption (increase in bone density). Zinc is needed for the synthesis of some amino acids used in the formation of collagen protein, which is the base of bone, onto which calcium is deposited. A zinc deficiency will seriously impede bone building and bone strength. Finally, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) and its active metabolite 1,25-(OH)2D3 (calcitrol) is a well established regulator of bone mineral balance. Vitamin D3 is necessary to ensure proper serum levels of calcium and phosphate. This is essential for promoting optimal bone development. Clinical trials have demonstrated that supplementing with vitamin D3 can significantly improve bone density.
- Calcium is an essential mineral crucial for maintaining strong bones and teeth and fortifying cartilage. Although calcium is the central factor in supporting healthy bone mass, it is also needed by the body to support the heart and blood clotting mechanisms.
- Magnesium, another essential mineral, also promotes bone and cartilage health, in part by helping the body convert vitamin D into a usable form. Magnesium helps the body maintain healthy blood pressure, normal heart rhythms, and good circulation (especially in fingertips and toes).
- Trace minerals particularly manganese and zinc encourage the absorption of other minerals and help promote overall bone health.
About Metabolic Response Modifiers (MRM)
MRM produces a variety of industry leading supplements in a number of sports nutrition and health supplement categories. MRM's scientific expertise, superior ingredients, and ability to stay at the forefront of market trends and consumer needs have given them a distinct competitive advantage over other manufacturers.
"Leave It Better Than You Found It"
MRM's mission to the future of our planet is founded in our belief of Going Blue.
What is Going Blue?
Going Blue is restoring the world's lakes, rivers, seas, and oceans to their state of natural equilibrium by ensuring the reduction of pollution for the global health of aquatic environments.
Why do we need to Go Blue?
- 71% of the Earth's surface is water
- Water accounts for 50% of the oxygen we breath
- Water is the most important substance on Earth, however it is threatened by climate change, trash, and pollution
What is MRM doing to Go Blue?
- Recycled plastic bottles
- Sustainable ingredients and suppliers
- E-Commerce recycling
- Using recycled corrugated and chipboard boxes
- Developed methods for paper waste
- Motion sensor and energy efficient lighting
- Conversion to digital files
How can you Go Blue?
- Eliminate littering on beaches
- Use less energy or consumable products
- Take public transportation/carpool/ride your bike/walk
- Use organic products
- Don't waste freshwater
- Use energy efficient products if at all possible
- Support organizations for a better tomorrow
MRM is dedicated to the furthering of nutritional modalities in the arena of Alternative Healthcare. MRM's staff of highly trained professionals are committed and passionate about the development of innovative nutritional supplements that reflect sound, clinical and experimental data collection, interpretation and application.
Committed to the Public's Health & Well-Being
MRM's sales and marketing team prides themselves on offering ingredient disclosure, illustrating their dedication to the distribution of sound scientific information. MRM's primary objective is to enhance the public's ability to make informed healthcare decisions in order to improve their quality of life. MRM helps educate the consumers and retail presence on the importance of nutrition and the science involved in products to achieve the necessary technical support for the consumer.
MRM in the Community
Community involvement is a way life at MRM. MRM is a company dedicated to health and wellness but also understand that it's responsibility to the community extends well beyond the organization itself. MRM employee's take pride in participating in numerous community outreach programs that enrich the lives of those around us.
Since its inception (as a physicians only line) in 1996, MRM has placed a priority on formulating superior nutritional products that withstand the critical eye of fellow researchers in nutritional science. MRM's team of professionals have authored and collaborated on several university funded trials which have been published in international research journals.
MRM started in 1996 with only a handful of products implementing theory of combining Ayurvedic and Old World herbals with modern science and knowledge of human biochemistry and physiology. MRM has progressed through grassroots marketing into health food and supplement stores across the nation and internationally in over 20 countries, offering over a hundred products aimed at improving the quality of life.