Harbinger WristWrap Pro Lifting Gloves- Medium -Black-
Pro WristWrap Lifting Gloves - Medium by Harbinger
for the Intermediate lifter. Harbinger Wrist Wrap Pro Key Features:
- Patented cotton WristWrap® stabilizes the wrist with adjustable but gentle pressure, keeping the wrist in proper position while training.
- Heavy duty stretch panels along the back of the hand and between the fingers enhance flexibility, comfort and fit, while improving breathability.
- Wrap-around thumb protection cushions the inside of the thumb to protect against abrasion.
- Abrasion resistant leather on the palm maximizes glove wear.
- Short finger length for a natural feel and increased contact with the lifting surface.Hand wash and air dry.
Gloves enhance any training regimen by protecting your hands and increasing bar traction during lifts. They cushion your fingers and palm from the knurling (the metal teeth of the lifting bar). They also provide protection from skin abrasion, calluses and residual bacteria left on the bars. They give you added support (depending on the style of glove) for your wrists, fingers and palms. Gloves have a traction pad on the palm that holds the bar safely in place during lifting. Because they work so hard, you can lift longer and more comfortably!
Harbinger gloves are generally more snug-fitting than other gloves. The leather is designed to break in and stretch out over the life of the glove. If you are between two sizes, we recommend that you select the larger of the two sizes. If you prefer a looser fitting glove, we suggest that you buy one size larger than you typically wear. WASHING YOUR GLOVES / EQUIPMENT
Technical performance, quality manufacturing, and unique fabrics distinguish Harbinger from its competitors. Unfortunately, improper care can diminish our product's performance. Our care is extremely easy, just follow these simple instructions:
Hand wash in cold water with a mild soap. You can use a hand soap or liquid dish soap. Rinse well. Get as much water out of them without wringing them. Pressing them between two towels works great. Then let them air dry. Hang them up or lay them flat, but make sure they are not in direct sunlight.What glove is right for you?
Picking a glove is a very personal thing. There are many options so here are a few tips to make it easier and make the right choice:Ask yourself how will you use gloves?
If you do any of these activities, training/fitness gloves are an important piece of equipment for you:
How do I know what features are the most important?
- 1. Lifting free weights.
- 2. Using training machines.
- 3. Using cardio vascular machines (rowing, cycling, cross-trainers, etc.)
- 4. Kick Boxing/Boxing
Generally, there are four key things to look for in a training glove:
1. Does it fit your hand? 3. Is there enough palm traction to ensure a "sure grip" when lifting or training?
Sounds simple but very important to note these things when trying on a glove:
- 1. Does it fit snugly without binding?
- 2. Can your fingers flex naturally and comfortably?
- 3. Harbinger training gloves come in both half finger and the three quarter finger. Half finger covers to your first knuckle and the three quarter finger extends to your third knuckle. The three quarter finger helps protect against the knurling on weight bars.
2. Is there enough cushioning on the palm when you grasp a bar or a :" ":firmly grasped.
4. Does the glove support my hand and my wrist during training?
- 1. Does the palm material look like it will provide you with added traction?
- 2. Does the palm material have extra stitching and padding in those areas that will have direct contact with the bar or a handle?
- 3. When gripping a bar or a handle, does your grip slip as you go through your training motion?
- 1. Does the glove feel natural but supportive?
- 2. If you need additional wrist support are you wearing a WristWrap“ glove?
- 3. Does your glove allow you maintain the proper hand, arm and body position when training?
Harbinger is the leading fitness company in the U.S. based in Napa, Calif., harbinger develops, produces, and sells a full range of innovative, high performance fitness accessories designed to enhance even the most rigorous training regimen. Harbinger's products include fitness weight training gloves, and training accessories such as stability balls, jump ropes, resistance cables, balance trainers, mats and more, which are distributed via supporting good retailers, fitness specialty retailers and fitness clubs.
801 Chadbourne Road Suite 103
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.