Harbinger Classic Wrist Wrap Lifting Gloves with Real Wash&Dry Leather Size Small Color Black
for the serious lifter. Harbinger Classic WristWrap Lifting Glove Key Features:
- Patented leather WristWrap® stabilizes the wrist with adjustable but gentle pressure, keeping the wrist in the proper position while training.
- WASH&DRY® Leather is 100% machine washable and dryable.
- Short finger length for a natural feel and increased contact with the lifting surface.
- Heavy duty leather construction maximizes glove wear.
Gloves enhance any training regimen by protecting your hands and increasing bar traction during lifts. They cushion your fingers and palm from the knurling (the metal teeth of the lifting bar). They also provide protection from skin abrasion, calluses and residual bacteria left on the bars. They give you added support (depending on the style of glove) for your wrists, fingers and palms. Gloves have a traction pad on the palm that holds the bar safely in place during lifting. Because they work so hard, you can lift longer and more comfortably!
Harbinger gloves are generally more snug-fitting than other gloves. The leather is designed to break in and stretch out over the life of the glove. If you are between two sizes, we recommend that you select the larger of the two sizes. If you prefer a looser fitting glove, we suggest that you buy one size larger than you typically wear. WASHING YOUR GLOVES / EQUIPMENT
Technical performance, quality manufacturing, and unique fabrics distinguish Harbinger from its competitors. Unfortunately, improper care can diminish our product's performance. Our care is extremely easy, just follow these simple instructions:WASH&DRY® GLOVES – Only gloves marked as WASH&DRY® are machine washable & dryable.
Machine wash your gloves in warm water with like colors. Use standard machine laundry detergent. (Do not use chlorine bleach.) Tumble dry on low heat. Remove from dryer and allow gloves to cool before putting gloves on your hands.* Many people hand wash our Wash&Dry gloves when actually machine washing and drying is better for the fabric. What glove is right for you?
Picking a glove is a very personal thing. There are many options so here are a few tips to make it easier and make the right choice:Ask yourself how will you use gloves?
If you do any of these activities, training/fitness gloves are an important piece of equipment for you:
How do I know what features are the most important?
- 1. Lifting free weights.
- 2. Using training machines.
- 3. Using cardio vascular machines (rowing, cycling, cross-trainers, etc.)
- 4. Kick Boxing/Boxing
Generally, there are four key things to look for in a training glove:
1. Does it fit your hand? 3. Is there enough palm traction to ensure a "sure grip" when lifting or training?
Sounds simple but very important to note these things when trying on a glove:
- 1. Does it fit snugly without binding?
- 2. Can your fingers flex naturally and comfortably?
- 3. Harbinger training gloves come in both half finger and the three quarter finger. Half finger covers to your first knuckle and the three quarter finger extends to your third knuckle. The three quarter finger helps protect against the knurling on weight bars.
2. Is there enough cushioning on the palm when you grasp a ba:" ":y grasped.
4. Does the glove support my hand and my wrist during training?
- 1. Does the palm material look like it will provide you with added traction?
- 2. Does the palm material have extra stitching and padding in those areas that will have direct contact with the bar or a handle?
- 3. When gripping a bar or a handle, does your grip slip as you go through your training motion?
- 1. Does the glove feel natural but supportive?
- 2. If you need additional wrist support are you wearing a WristWrap“ glove?
- 3. Does your glove allow you maintain the proper hand, arm and body position when training?