Natralia - Acne Rescue Cream - 2 oz.
Natralia Acne Rescue Cream is formulated to kill acne-causing bacteria which are commonly found on the skin. Natralia Acne Rescue Cream reduces blackheads and whiteheads which clog pores and cause pimples. Natralia Acne Rescue Cream reduces inflammation caused by irritated skin while also improving the appearance of scars associated with Acne.
Natralia Acne Rescue Cream does NOT contain:
- Comedogenic Ingredients to block pores during treatment
- Salycilic Acid to dry out the skin during treatment
- Benzoyl Peroxide which is a potential skin irritant
In additional to active homeopathic ingredients, Natralia Acne Cream contains these naturally derived ingredients:
- Tea Tree Oil: has anti-bacterial properties. Kills Acne-causing bacteria on the skin
- Witch Hazel: acts as an antiseptic that helps cleanse the skin and kill Acne causing bacteria
- Calendula Extract: known for its anti-inflammatory effects. Excellent for calming redness associated with Acne
- Chamomile Extract: effective against inflammation of the skin
- Lavender Oil: has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties
- Palmarosa Essential Oil: effective against Acne causing bacteria and skin inflammation
- Aloe Vera: moisturizes and soothes inflamed skin
- Lactic Acid: provides a gentle exfoliating action and unblocks clogged pores
- Rose Hip Oil: helps improve the appearance of scars associated with Acne
What is Acne?
Acne is a condition that occurs due to overproductive sebaceous glands. The oil that normally lubricates the skin becomes trapped in blocked oil ducts and the result is what is call pimples, blackheads, whiteheads and inflammation on the skin's surface. Areas of the skin most prone to Acne are those with the largest number of sebaceous glands. The nose, forehead and chin (also known as the T-Zone) are the areas where most of the breakouts on the face usually occur. The back, chest and shoulders also have a high concentration of sebaceous glands.
Causes of Acne
Acne is caused by 4 main factors:
- Overactivity of sebaceous glands
- Clogged pores
- Inflammation of the skin
- Normal bacterial activity on the skin's surface
It is unknown what causes the increase in production of sebum, however hereditary, hormones, stress and some medications certainly play a part.
"Superior skin care solutions with proven efficacy..."
The Natralia Brand is the result of in-depth, focused product development. Each product that carries the Natralia name has been specifically developed to deliver superior efficacy through an innovative and exhaustive research process. Lacorium Health, the owners of the Natralia brand, are renowned for their innovative approach and global knowledge with over 20 years of experience. Manufacturing of Natralia products takes place in state of the art facilities with particular emphasis on extremely high levels of quality. All ingredients used are of pharmaceutical grade quality wherever possible and rigorous testing of raw materials and finished products are ongoing.
The team behind the Natralia brand are continually looking at new and innovative products to extend their product portfolio, and the products themselves are the best advertisement of the quality and efficacy behind the brand with a growing "trust" factor among consumers, pharmacies and medical professionals.
Natralia Utilizes The Potent Benefits Of Nature
Natralia Skin Care prides itself on using a range of natural ingredients and essential oils, carefully and intricately chosen for their effectiveness in relieving specific skin conditions. Formulated with the latest advancements the Natralia Skin Care range offers therapeutic results with a gentle touch.
To develop and source a range of cosmetic and alternative health and wellbeing OTC products from around the world and Australia that offer points of difference and which are market leaders in quality, efficacy and innovation.