Natrol - Stress Anxiety Day & Night Formula 30-Day Supply - 60 Tablets
Natrol Stress and Anxiety Day and Night contains clinically validated ingredients so you can take control and feel better. Feeling Stressed? You're Not Alone. With today's economic uncertainty, we are facing more stressors than ever before. Anxiety and worry can interfere with our ability to cope during the day and fall asleep at night. Lack of sleep can lead to feeling fatigued the next day. Under these conditions, our mood can sour and we may begin to feel overwhelmed.
Stress - Survival Kit
- Relax During the Day, Sleep at Night!
- Clinically Validated Ingredients
- Inside: Cope Rx Stress Management Tips
Ease the effects of stress with Natrol Stress & Anxiety Day & Nite Formula - designed to calm you by day and night.
Natrol's DAY formula helps reduce anxiety and supports calm, focus, relaxation and a positive mood with 5-HTP and B vitamins. The DAY formula contains 5-HTP, L-Theanine and B-vitamins that support relaxation and feelings of happiness. By helping to reduce anxiety, it also promotes a more relaxed transition to evening activities.
The Nite formula features Melatonin and L-Glutamine as well as Valerian and Grape Seed extracts. Scientific evidence suggests that this formula may help reduce nighttime anxiety so you can fall asleep quickly and stay asleep longer. Powerful antioxidants help restore and repair your body’s cells while you are sleeping. Natrol's NITE formula features melatonin, l-glutamine, valerian, calcium and other night-time herbs to help you restore and recharge while you sleep.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is there research to support the products claims?
Yes. Natrol Stress & Anxiety DAY/NITE formulas were designed to include ingredients that have been clinically tested. The product claims are based on the findings from this clinical research.
Which ingredients are clinically validated?
The DAY formula contains L-theanine and 5-HTP, both of which have been the subject of clinical research. The NITE formula contains melatonin, which has been extensively investigated in numerous clinical research trials.
Why is the formula divided into DAY & NITE doses?
The Natrol Stress & Anxiety DAY/NITE formulas were designed to help you get the most out of your days and nights. To achieve this benefit, two separate formulas were needed. The DAY formula contains ingredients that help support relaxation, calm focus and positive mood during the day. The NITE formula contains ingredients such as melatonin and valerian that can help you fall asleep and should only be taken before bedtime.
Quality Materials Used In Natrol's Products
Natrol buys raw materials from companies located in the U.S. and abroad. Regardless of the country of origin, their extensive quality procedures ensure that Natrol’s products are safe, pure, and meet label claims. Natrol’s Quality Assurance Program involves the following key components:
- Natrol’s strict vendor qualification program includes screening by a GMP audit questionnaire, followed by facility audits to ensure they select reliable suppliers. As a result, Natrol has close working relationships with a group of trusted vendors who consistently furnish the highest quality materials.
- All ingredients are carefully inspected upon receipt, sampled, and held under quarantine until analytical testing is completed to confirm that they meet all specifications for purity, activity, and physical characteristics. All materials undergo thorough testing prior to release for manufacturing. Any material that does not meet all specifications is rejected. Natrol’s reputation for having strict acceptance criteria and rejecting unsuitable materials is well known throughout the nutraceutical industry.
- During the manufacturing process, testing is also conducted to assure that each product conforms to the specifications established for it.
- Finished Product Testing: All manufactured products undergo final analytical testing to ensure their safety, purity, and activity levels.
- Final testing includes physical and chemical analyses and microbiological testing to guarantee each Natrol product meets all quality specifications. Sensitive analytical testing is also performed to ensure that products are below the legal limit (California Proposition 65) for heavy metals (Lead, Cadmium, Arsenic, and Mercury).
- All aspects of the quality program and test results are thoroughly documented. Traceability of every ingredient used in each of their products is an absolute requirement of this system.
- All production and testing records are maintained in safekeeping for several years.
- Natrol undergoes regular quality audits by its licensing and certifying agencies. They also conduct internal audits of procedures and processes to ensure compliance within the organization.
Consumers can be assured of the safety and effectiveness of Natrol’s products no matter where the raw materials originate because of the extensive testing and GMP quality procedures they maintain.