HoMedics - Healthstation Body Composition Scanner Glass Scale (SC-535)
Homedics Glass Health Station Body Composition Scanner with Knowledge Book Technology measures your body fat, body fat status, body water, muscle mass and basal metabolic rate. Help your weight management along with this attractive glass scale. Featuring strong tempered safety glass platform, you can easily measure your on going results.
- Knowledge Book technology measures: Body Fat, Body Fat Status, Body Water, Muscle Mass, BMR (Basal metabolic rate)
- 3 Fitness levels
- 10-user memories
- 1.3" LCD display
- 350 lb./160 kg/25 st weight capacity -.2 lb/.1 kg/1/4 lb graduation
- Strong tempered safety glass platform
- Long life lithium battery (included)
- Silver with Glass design
HoMedics Live Healthy It's Not About 1 Number
HoMedics Creates products with your health, well being and budget in mind. From America's number one selling massagers to revolutionary ideas in home healthcare technology, everything HoMedics Make is designed to help you feel better. Aim for a healthier you. Mere body weight does not tell the whole story. In fact becoming healthier does not necessarily mean shedding pounds. Your goal should be to lose fat, not just "weight", while maintaining lean muscle mass. Research has shown that healthy body fat levels can help reduce your risk of developing serious health related problems such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, heart disease and diabetes.
A Positive Change In Body Composition
- Body Water Awareness plays a vital part in tracking your progress towards better health. While we can live without food for up to 5 weeks, we can live without water only for 3 to 5 days. Body hydration is essential for all major body functions. Besides flushing tons form our bodies, water helps to boost energy, increase focus and reduce Body Fat. In addition, water carries nutrients and oxygen to cells throughout the body and is involoved in regulation of body temperature through perspiration.
- Muscle Mass provides a better understanding of body composition. The body uses approximately 50 additional calories per day for each pound of muscle gained. A well balanced diet combined with regular exercise can help result in a positive change in body composition.
- BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) measures the calories expended by the body to maintain normal body functions. If you know how many calories your body needs to function, you can calculate exercise and calorie intake into your diet and weight loss plan to ensure you are eating and exercising at the right level for you
A Little About HoMedics
Spanning a history of nearly 25 years, HoMedics Inc, has grown organically through its focus on innovation in the health and wellness industry, as well as expanding its market through targeted acquisitions. Today, HoMedics is the #1 name in health and wellness, and has broadened its expertise by carrying America’s most complete line of personal health, wellness, and relaxation products. After nearly 25 years, HoMedics remains a family-owned business, dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. The HoMedics headquarters located in Commerce Township, Michigan, accommodates a team of employees devoted to providing products that improve the lives of consumers and their families.
To benefit a growing customer base, HoMedics’ product line has expanded to offer a wide range of categories including massage, wellness, beauty, décor, and sleep solution products.
HoMedics distributes to over 60 countries, making HoMedics the largest and most successful brand in health and wellness products. HoMedics attributes its’ success to providing products that are designed to help customers experience ultimate relaxation in the comfort of their own homes.
Today, HoMedics continue to grow through their strong focus on product quality, innovation, and world-class customer service.