ULive U-Cleanse Dietary Supplement - 1 oz.
U-Cleanse Dietary Supplement by ULive
What is UCLEANSE?
- UCLEANSE is a raspberry mint flavored drink additive made of herbs. A full body cleanse that primarily focuses on the liver but also affects other channels of elimination such as the bowels, urinary tract, skin, lymph, and respiratory.
- UCLEANSE may be added to any drink such as tea, water, or juice to support liver health, digestive flow and detoxify.
Prevent toxins from penetrating through cells!
Improve and stimulate white blood cells!Featured Ingredient: Dandelion
A stimulant to the urinary organs and is used to treat kidney and liver disorders. Studies also show the plant may be a potential source of natural antioxidant and antimicrobial agents.Our Value
ULIVE wants to provide everyone an efficient and effective alternative to popping pills. All of our liquid herbal supplements are manufactured in a GMP certified and FDA register facility. Our products are standardized extracts guaranteeing that you are getting exactly what the label says. Pleases see below for the benefits of liquid supplements
- Absorption – Liquid supplements are absorbed into the body within a couple minutes. Pills can take 20-30 minutes and are not as effective.
- Standardized extracts – combines science and nature for optimum results.
- Uses whole herbs – works synergistically to improve absorption and prevent toxicity.
- Herbal extracts are the active ingredients of the plant
Shake well for use 30-60 drops (approx. 1 to 2 full droppers) in water, jioce or tea 2-3 times daily, or as needed.
Do not use if pregnant, Keep out of reach of children.
ULive was founded by Tappan August to bring to you the same natural, herbal relief he discovered during his search for a good night’s rest without groggy side effects. After years of enduring restless nights, he found the hope of a possible solution when reading “Herbs for a Good Night’s Sleep” by David Hoffman. Tappan set out to try an herbal remedy by working with an herbalist to develop an effective and natural herbal alternative to mainstream sleep aids and pills. As a child and young adult Tappan did not like the idea of taking a pill to do something as natural as falling asleep. A liquid remedy became the natural choice. The problem with the herbal liquid remedy was the distinctly herbal taste. To make the herbal nightcap more palatable stevia and natural flavors were added to improve the taste and Tappan would add it to a cup of decaffeinated tea or water 15 to 30 minutes before bed. After testing different formulas and sticking to a healthy nightly routine Tappan found success with what is now the USleep formula.
With a new found belief in alternative remedies Tappan turned the custom sleep formula into a product that began being carried in 2006 at Ellwood Thompson’s in Richmond, Virginia. In 2008 ULive began to grow and 7 new liquid herbal remedies were released.
P.O. Box 17846
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.