Silky Fresh Formula
Head To Tail All Natural Aloe Conditioner Silky Fresh Formula by Castor & Pollux
Head to Tail™ is a line of luxurious, natural shampoos that work into the hair and coat and rinse out beautifully. As a multipurpose shampoo that also helps dry skin, try our Aloe Oatmeal formula (always a favorite!) or hypo-allergenic Furr-So-Soft. And for the finishing touch our Aloe Conditioner’s silky fresh formula leaves hair and coat soft and shiny.
A dash of lavender, a hint of mint, and aloe vera for the ultimate conditioning! Enriched with herbal extracts, Head to Tail Natural Aloe Conditioner helps restore dry, itchy skin and leaves your dog’s coat soft and shiny. pH balanced too. Contains:
- Aloe Vera Moisturizer that helps reduce irritation, inflammation and itching. Tightens skin, conditions, moisturizes.
- Lavender Natural fragrance and healing oil.
- Oatmeal Helps retain moisture to soften skin and coat.
- Peppermint Oil Natural fragrance with anti-itch properties.
- Jojoba Oil Skin and coat conditioner, moisturizer. Adds shine to coat.
- Apricot Oil Skin and coat conditioner.
- Olive Oil Penetrates coat to condition and soften.
- Rosemary Encourages healthy hair growth.
- Avocado Oil Moisturizing oil that contains proteins, amino acids, Vitamins A, D and E. Encourages cell regeneration.
- Vitamin E Antioxidant. Helps repair hair.
- Citric Acid Antioxidant derived from fruit.
- Dimethylamine Vegetable oil-based conditioner and emulsifier.
- Quaternium 82 Vegetable oil-based. Helps prevent chapping of skin.
- Ethylhexyl Isononanoate Vegetable oil-based emollient.
- Cetyl Alcohol Coconut oil-derived. Promotes moisture retention.
- Stearic Acid Vegetable oil-based. Helps prevent chapping of skin.
Wash your pet with Head To Tail Shampoo and thoroughly rinse. Apply Head To Tail Aloe Conditioner and work into the hair and coat, massaging your pet's skin where possible. Leave for one to two minutes. Rinse with warm water. Towel dry, then brush and comb periodically until coat is completely dry.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. For pets over 6 weeks of age.
Active Ingredients: Herbal conditioner base, aloe vera, oil of lavender, oil of mint, oatmeal protein, olive oil, jojoba oil, apricot kernel oil, avocado oil, oil of rosemary, preservative, vitamin E, vanilla fragrance.
About Castor & Pollux
The origins of Castor & Pollux pet works were based on their firm belief that dog and cat owners were seeking better quality products for their four-legged family members. Work began on developing the first branded, premium quality line of pet products that would provide pet parents with healthy, safe and innovative choices for their dogs and cats. Brian and Shelley assembled a team of experts in animal nutrition, organic and natural ingredients, processing, packaging, distribution, veterinary medicine, and technology. Their goal was to develop specialty products in the top 12 categories in pet food and supplies to provide pet parents with a brand they could trust regardless of their dog or cat's needs. Castor & Pollux pet works launched in 2000 with 150 products.
14340 SE Industrial Way
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.