Head To Tail All Natural Furr-So-Soft Shampoo by Castor & Pollux
Castor & Pollux - Head To Tail All Natural Furr-So-Soft Shampoo - 12 oz.
Head to Tail™ is a line of luxurious, natural shampoos that work into the hair and coat and rinse out beautifully. As a multipurpose shampoo that also helps dry skin, try our Aloe Oatmeal formula (always a favorite!) or hypo-allergenic Furr-So-Soft. And for the finishing touch our Aloe Conditioner’s silky fresh formula leaves hair and coat soft and shiny.
The soothing and healing properties of nature's own Aloe Vera combine with natural conditioners and moisturizers to leave your pet's coat silky smooth and shiny. Lathers well, rinses easily, and is pH balanced. Contains:
- Aloe Vera Moisturizer that helps soothe pain, reduce inflammation. Naturally promotes healing. Non toxic.
- Shea Butter Skin and coat conditioner, moisturizer. Adds shine to coat.
- Coconut Oil Skin and coat conditioner.
- Panthenol Skin and coat conditioner.
- Apricot Oil Skin and coat conditioner.
- Jojoba Oil Skin and coat conditioner, moisturizer. Adds shine to coat.
- Vitamins A, D, E Skin and coat conditioner, moisturizer.
- Alkyl Polyglucoside Mild cleansing agent made from corn and coconut oil.
- Glyceryl Oleate Derived from coconut and sunflower oil, glucose and glycerol that helps prevent loss of essential fats and moisture from oat. Softens skin and promotes hair gloss.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine Derived from coconut oil, viscosity enhancer and conditioner.
- Fragrance Almond extract.
Castor & Pollux Pet Works® is a leader in organic and natural products for pets. We are dedicated to uncompromised quality, we celebrate pets in our lives, and are committed to feeding pets in need. Our featured product lines are ORGANIX® organic dog and cat foods and treats, Natural Ultramix® natural dog and cat foods and treats, GOOD BUDDY® dog cookies and Curious Cat® treats.
Wet your pet thoroughly with warm water and lather by massaging shampoo into the fur. Gently use a wet sponge or a washcloth on the face. Avoid suds in the eyes and ears. Rinse well with clean water. Repeat if necessary. Apple Head To Tail Aloe Conditioner and follow directions for use. Rinse with clean water. Towel dry, then brush and comb periodically until completely dry.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Active Ingredients: Aloe, coconut oil, shea butter, panthenol, jojoba oil, vitamins A, D, & E
About Castor & Pollux
THE ORIGINS OF CASTOR & POLLUX PET WORKS WERE BASED ON THEIR FIRM BELIEF THAT DOG AND CAT OWNERS WERE SEEKING BETTER QUALITY PRODUCTS FOR THEIR FOUR-LEGGED FAMILY MEMBERS. WORK BEGAN ON DEVELOPING THE FIRST BRANDED, PREMIUM QUALITY LINE OF PET PRODUCTS THAT WOULD PROVIDE PET PARENTS WITH HEALTHY, SAFE AND INNOVATIVE CHOICES FOR THEIR DOGS AND CATS. BRIAN AND SHELLEY ASSEMBLED A TEAM OF EXPERTS IN ANIMAL NUTRITION, ORGANIC AND NATURAL INGREDIENTS, PROCESSING, PACKAGING, DISTRIBUTION, VETERINARY MEDICINE, AND TECHNOLOGY. THEIR GOAL WAS TO DEVELOP SPECIALTY PRODUCTS IN THE TOP 12 CATEGORIES IN PET FOOD AND SUPPLIES TO PROVIDE PET PARENTS WITH A BRAND THEY COULD TRUST REGARDLESS OF THEIR DOG OR CAT'S NEEDS. CASTOR & POLLUX PET WORKS LAUNCHED IN 2000 WITH 150 PRODUCTS.
14340 SE Industrial Way
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.