First Teeth Baby Toothpaste was developed to protect babies' tiny teeth from harmful bacteria that cause baby bottle decay.
First Teeth Baby Toothpaste is the only 100% natural toothpaste that contains the body's Lactoperoxidase inhibitory enzyme system. These natural protective enzymes are found both in saliva and mother's breast milk and are essential in reducing harmful bacteria and baby bottle decay.Features:
- Natural Apple-Banana flavor
- Non-foaming formula
- No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or strong cleaners
- No harmful preservatives No artificial colors or flavors No saccharin and no Fluoride
Although most parents and professionals agree that fluoride is good for the prevention and reduction of tooth decay, fluoride can be toxic when swallowed. Toothpaste with fluoride is not recommended for children under the age of two, (non-spitters - infants and children up to 3)
Infa-Dent was developed by dentists to safely clean babys' and toddlers' tiny teeth and soothe sore gums due to teething. From birth to 3 years
Infa-Dent is made from FDA approved silicone. Provides a "mother's touch" to babies - NOT a bulky, hard toothbrush that can bruise tender gums.
A superior method for cleaning tiny teeth:
- Gentler than any toothbrush >li>Slips snugly onto parent finger, making it easy to gently maneuver throughout the baby's small mouth
- Soothes teething gums whenever necessary
- Dishwasher safe
- Compact - fits in purse or diaper bag