Larenim Blush True Romance
Blush True Romance by Larenim Mineral Make Up
Larenim Blush True Romance is a sheer, versatile coral with a whisper of luster. For best coverage, apply with the Larenim Blush Brush.Get This Look With The Color Love Collection
Voted Best Natural Makeup 2008 for Eye Colour by Better Nutrition magazine. Why Larenim?
- 1. Apply Captivate Eye Color with Eye Kabuki to the entire eyelid.
- 2. Apply Fixation Eye Color with the Camouflage Oval Brush to the lower eyelid.
- 3. Apply Midnight Espresso Eyeliner using the liner side of the Double Ended Eye Color Brush along the top and bottom lash line. Gently "smoke" the applied eye color with the blending side.
- 4. Apply Moonbeam Eye Color with Eye Kabuki to the brow bone area and the inner corner of eyes.
- 5. Using the Blending Brush to eliminate any lines of demarcation on the eye lids.
- 6. Apply MineraLash Jet Black Mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
- 7. Apply a light dusting of the Warming Luminizer with the Fan brush to entire face.
- 8. Apply Cherish Blush with the Blonzer Brush to the cheeks. (Use True Romance Blush for a "glowy" finish).
Larenim makeup is actually more beautiful than traditional makeup! Larenim's minerals are light refractive. This makeup also takes on a "glow" after heating up on your skin, which creates a gorgeous, healthy appearance. Larenim mineral makeup is extremely versatile and easy to apply. Foundation, blush, bronzer, concealer, mineral silk (finishers), eye colour, and even a "Goth" collection are all available. Larenim is made from 100% minerals. Larenim is not drying, irritating or toxic to your skin. No talc, dyes, oils, or chemicals are used which cause enlarging of pores. Talc, which is similar to asbestos, can permanently stretch the pore wall and leach moisture from the skin, yet is used in most commercial makeup including those for oily skin. The minerals used by Larenim help to seal moisture in the skin while diffusing oil, and are naturally soothing and can be healing for inflamed skin. These minerals will not harbor bacteria, so they do not proliferate in our containers or on your skin.How is Larenim mineral makeup better than other mineral makeups?
Many people believe that all mineral makeups are the same, but this couldn't be further from the truth. It's all about the formulation, attention to detail, and the quality of ingredients. Note these features about Larenim mineral makeup:
How is Larenim mineral makeup better than conventional makeup?
- No bismuth oxychloride which is responsible for the greasy, big pored look and the rashes that dissuade many people from continuing using other mineral makeups.
- Glowy finish. Some companies use dull, matte minerals which give skin a lifeless, mask-like appearance. You'll never encounter that with Larenim.
- Eye colors and blushes suitable for all age ranges. Most of our colors avoid the sometimes obnoxious "glitter effect" that emphasize fine lines. Instead, Larenim offers a refined luster which refracts light and appears to "de-age" eyes and cheeks.
Well, let us count the ways...
Are Larenim cosmetics organic?
- 1.Non-comedogenic. Larenim mineral makeup does not block pores!
- 2.Larenim mineral makeup contains no talc.
- 3.Lare:" ":m mineral makeup gives skin a beautiful "glow."
- 8.Not tested on animals. Larenim mineral makeup is cruelty-free.
- 9.Made in U.S.A.
- 10.Perfect makeup for all skin types! Larenim mineral makeup is appropriate for people with normal, dry or oily skin as well as those with acne, rosacea, lined, sensitive or post-laser treatment skin.
- 11.Larenim mineral makeup contains no Parabens.
The word "organic" is often used with natural products. By definition, organic means "of, relating to, or derived from living organisms". Minerals, on the other hand, are considered inorganic since they are composed of non-living elements from the earth. Larenim products primarily consist of these natural, inorganic minerals. Are the powders drying?
Most powders are drying due to the talc they contain. Larenim mineral makeup has no talc and actually helps trap moisture in the skin. Can Larenim mineral makeup products be used on mature or wrinkled skin?
Yes. Larenim mineral makeup is light refractive which minimizes the appearance of lines and other imperfections. If your skin is dry, try moisturizing first. Wait 10 minutes until all moisturizer is absorbed before applying Larenim mineral makeup. Also, consider spritzing with a mist of heavy water or glycerin-based toner to "set" makeup and further enhance its qualities. How does Larenim mineral makeup help rosacea and post laser treatment skin? Which shade is best for concealing the redness?
Larenim mineral makeup has no irritants. It has zinc oxide which is very soothing and healing for the skin. For rosacea or post laser treatment skin, try "2w", "3w", or "4w" which are yellow-based and neutralize red skin. Remember—2 or 3 thin layers of Larenim foundation are more effective than one heavy application. Or try Larenim Mineral Airbrush Pressed Foundation which has a higher coverage level. I use acne medicine. Can I combine this with Larenim products?
Yes. Larenim mineral makeup is very compatible with acne medications. Larenim mineral makeup is soothing and healing. Note: Dusk ´til Dawn facial powder is excellent on acne blemishes and can be applied under foundation. The Dusk ´til Dawn Masque is a deep cleansing and purifying formula with bentonite clay, green tea extract and zinc oxide to draw out impurities, eliminate dead skin cells, help control excess oil and soothe acne prone and irritated skin. This masque is perfect for all skin types and is gentle enough to use with acne medication. Is Larenim mineral makeup good for all skin types?
Absolutely! Whether you have dry, wrinkled, acne, oily or sensitive skin, Larenim products are is ideal for you! I´ve tried other mineral makeup and found my skin looked worse. It was shiny and showed big pores. How is Larenim mineral makeup different?
First of all, Larenim products contain no bismuth oxychloride which can make even dry or porcelain skin look greasy and large pored. Larenim use mica to capture the radiant glow. Some mineral makeup companies use large flaked mica which winds up looking "sparkle-y" on the skin, rather than "dewy" as it should. That sparkle-look is not attractive! What quality standards does Larenim mineral makeup adhere to?
Larenim mineral makeup uses only U.S. CERTIFIED COSMETIC GRADE minerals. There are many gorgeous (and inexpensive) minerals available from around the world, but Larenim chooses not to use them because they lack U.S. Approval Codes. You can rest assured that you will get only the very best approved:" ": known sun blocking agents, an SPF assessment has not been performed. I have extremely sensitive skin and have tried many makeups which claim to be hypoallergenic, but still there is irritation. How is Larenim mineral makeup different?
While Larenim cannot guarantee "zero" irritation potential, Larenim mineral makeup has one of the lowest possible irritation risks on the market today!(NOTE: Computer monitors display color differently. Please take this into consideration when buying the product. Thank you.)
Apply evenly with brush to achieve a smooth appearance.
Ingredients: Mica, Iron Oxides, Silica (Amorphous), Titanium Dioxide, Boron Nitride
About Larenim Mineral Make Up
LARENIM MAKEUP IS ACTUALLY MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN TRADITIONAL MAKEUP! LARENIM'S MINERALS ARE LIGHT REFRACTIVE. THIS MAKEUP ALSO TAKES ON A "GLOW" AFTER HEATING UP ON YOUR SKIN, WHICH CREATES A GORGEOUS, HEALTHY APPEARANCE. LARENIM MINERAL MAKEUP IS EXTREMELY VERSATILE AND EASY TO APPLY. LARENIM IS MADE FROM 100% MINERALS. LARENIM IS NOT DRYING, IRRITATING OR TOXIC TO YOUR SKIN. NO TALC, DYES, OILS, OR CHEMICALS ARE USED WHICH CAUSE ENLARGING OF PORES. TALC, WHICH IS SIMILAR TO ASBESTOS, CAN PERMANENTLY STRETCH THE PORE WALL AND LEACH MOISTURE FROM THE SKIN, YET IS USED IN MOST COMMERCIAL MAKEUP INCLUDING THOSE FOR OILY SKIN.
11202 North 24th Ave