HappyBaby HappyYogis Organic Superfoods Yogurt and Fruit Snacks Mixed Berry - 1 oz.
HappyBaby HappyYogis Organic Superfoods Yogurt and Fruit Snacks Mixed Berry were formerly called HappyTimes Snacks. HappyBaby HappyYogis Organic Superfoods Yogurt and Fruit Snacks Mixed Berry are organic freeze-dried yogurt + fruit snacks for kids! HappyBaby HappyYogis Organic Superfoods Yogurt and Fruit Snacks Mixed Berry are gluten-free with no preservatives. With live, active pre- & probiotic cultures for digestive health, HappyBaby HappyYogis Organic Superfoods Yogurt and Fruit Snacks Mixed Berry are great for lunch boxes! HappyBaby HappyYogis Organic Superfoods Yogurt and Fruit Snacks Mixed Berry, like all HappyBaby products, are gluten free, with no soy, no wheat, no preservatives and no artificial flavors. HappyBaby is always organic.
When is your child ready for HappyBaby HappyYogis Organic Superfoods Yogurt and Fruit Snacks Mixed Berry?
- Can pull him or herself up to stand.
- Begins to use fingers to self feed.
- Crawls with belly off the floor.
HappyBaby is committed to making baby and toddler food as healthy and delicious as homemade with the essential nutrients needed for optimal growth and development. They are socially responsible in all that they do. HappyBaby uses their collective talent to create the best possible products, grow their business, and give back to those in need.
- HappyBaby is committed to providing families with the healthiest, most optimal nutrition possible. Besides using the best organic ingredients, they also incorporate the best nature has to offer when it comes to added nutrition, like their sustainable source of DHA, pre and probiotics, and supergrains like Salba and Quinoa.
- HappyBaby has partnered with Dr. Sears, well known author and pediatrician to ensure the healthiest formulations possible for baby's growing body. They work together to create products that he feels good about recommending to his patients and you.
- HappyBaby has made a promise to themselves and to you. They work hard every day to ensure that their foods are safe, of the highest quality, so you do not need to think about it! You can count on Happy Baby to offer items without added sugar, trans fats, anything artificial, and always in the safest packaging.
- HappyBaby makes the best informed decisions about their foods, sourcing and packaging so that they make the very best for their world as well as your family. Happy Baby is constantly making improvements to their offerings and reducing their carbon footprint.
- HappyBaby works with Project Peanut Butter to help feed starving children in Malawi. Every package purchased contributes to this effort.
- HappyBaby promises to always support organic. They believe that children deserve delicious foods free from chemicals, pesticides, artificial ingredients, and preservatives. Healthy bodies, healthy world.
Launched in 2006, HappyBaby is a leading premium organic baby and toddler food brand. HappyBaby is also the only brand to feature a complete line of nutrition - from cereals to snacks - for young children's growing bodies, and is consistently recognized for the superior taste and nutrition of their products.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the HappyBaby products contain soybean oil, but do not list soy as an allergen. Why is that?
While soybean oil is certainly derived from soybeans, as a purified (protein-free) oil, it does not contain the allergenic protein compound, and can be used in products without labeling the soy allergen.
Are there any traces of milk or dairy in HappyBaby cereals?
HappyBaby cereal does not include any traces of milk or dairy.
One of the probiotics in HappyBaby cereals, Lactobacillus Casei, sounds like it might be dairy-based; but, in fact, it was named only because of where it was initally discovered (in milk cultures). Its inclusion in the product does not indicate that there is milk protein in the product. HappyBaby does not use now, nor have they ever included milk product(s), milk proteins, or milk derivatives in the culturing of their probiotic strains for the HappyBaby line. Their line of probiotics is grown in an allergen free media to increase the microbiologicial "load" (sheer numbers of organisms..), then strained, washed, and freeze-dried to inactive the organisms prior to blending and addition into the cereal.
Do you need to refrigerate HappyBaby products to keep the probiotics viable?
You do not need to refrigerate the probiotics. They become live and active when mixed with liquid. The technology for freeze drying probiotics has improved tremendously over the past 5 years or so. Now, you can buy probiotic supplements that do not have to be refrigerated. Happy Baby has tested HappyBaby cereal after 9 months shelf life and find hundreds of millions (at least 450M) of live and active cultures per 14 gram serving. They use the same strains that are found naturally in breast milk, only at higher concentrations.
Why aren't your salmon and oats certified organic?
There are currently no organic standards for seafood. The oats are organic but because they are processed in a facility that also handles wheat, they cannot be certified organic.
Is there any mercury in HappyBaby salmon?
Just as fruits and vegetables contain traces of nitrates, nearly all fish and shellfish contain traces of mercury.
By following these 3 recommendations for selecting and eating fish or shellfish, women and young children will receive the benefits of eating fish and shellfish and be confident that they have reduced their exposure to the harmful effects of mercury.
- Do not eat shark, swordfish, king mackerel, or tilefish because they contain high levels of mercury.
- Eat up to 12 ounces (2 average meals) per week of a variety of fish and shellfish that are lower in mercury. 5 of the most commonly eaten fish that are low in mercury are shrimp, canned light tuna, salmon, pollock, and catfish. Salmon also contains more of heart healthy omega-3 fatty acids than any other common fish. These omega-3 fatty acids are important for babies brain and eye development. Another commonly eaten fish, albacore ("white") tuna has more mercury than canned light tuna. The best safe recommendations say that a 25-pound toddler can have about 1/3 can of light tuna per week. Many people and organizations, including the Environmental Working Group and the Natural Resources Defenses Council, recommend against any white (albacore) tuna consumption for young children and pregnant women.
- Check local advisories about the safety of fish caught by family and friends in your local lakes, rivers, and coastal areas. If no advice is available, you should eat up to 6 ounces of fish you catch from local waters (one average meal) per week, but don't consume any other fish during that week.
Are HappyBaby cereals whole grains?
Yes, they use only whole grain brown rice, oats, amaranth, and quinoa in HappyBaby cereal.
Why are Happybaby frozen meals good for 1 year when homemade is safe only for 3-4 months?
Freezing is nature's best preservative. It locks in the nutrients that can decline over time with fresh produce, and "fresh" baby food that has been on the shelf for 60+ days.
HappyBaby cooking, flash-freezing, and sealing are controlled to guarantee specific temperatures whereas most food prepared at home is not. They also send our batches to a lab for testing to ensure the safest, highest quality food for your baby.
Is it safe to microwave HappyBaby fresh, frozen meals in the plastic tray?
HappyBaby freezer trays are the safest food grade plastic. They are suitable for microwaving, but it is recommended to pop out the cubes because all heated plastic, even the safest kind, can have some amount of leaching with heat.
Are HappyBaby products kosher?
HappyPuffs are kosher. Other products are not at the present time, but HappyBaby is looking into getting those kosher certified.
Are all ingredients in HappyBaby products organic?
All of the fruits, vegetables, meats, and seasonings in HappyBaby products are organic, except for the wild, Alaskan salmon in HappyBaby Super Salmon and HappyBites Salmon Stix.
Does HappyBaby contain nitrates?
Nitrates are a naturally occurring form of nitrogen found in soil and water. As such, a certain level of nitrates is to be expected in foods and is not a concern with regard to health. To make sure the levels aren't too high and to ensure safety for our little customers, all HappyBaby meals undergo a rigorous testing process during production. So, you can rest assured that HappyBaby meals do not present a risk to your baby.
How much iron should my baby intake every day?
A 7-12 month old baby needs 11 milligrams of iron per day.
Happybaby is committed to making baby and toddler food as healthy and delicious as homemade with the essential nutrients needed for optimal growth and development. They are socially responsible in all that they do. They use their collective talent to create the best possible products, grow their business, and give back to those in need.