Natural Factors - Dr. Murray's Hair, Skin & Nails Super Nutrient Formula - 120 Vegetarian Capsules
Natural Factors Hair, Skin & Nails is the real key to healthy skin, beautiful hair, and strong nails. Building them from the inside out through good nutrition and key dietary supplements and Natural Factors Hair, Skin & Nails. Dr. Murray’s Hair, Skin & Nails formula provides nutritional support for these tissues including Hyaluronsan HA-LF, a special bioavailable and highly purified form of hyaluronic acid produced by a natural and animal free bacterial fermentation process.
What is Hyaluronsan?
Hyaluronic acid is a member of the family of molecules known as glycosaminoglycans. This family also includes chondroitin sulfate and some other large carbohydrate-containing molecules. Hyaluronic acid is an important component of the connective tissue that fills the spaces between cells of the skin and other tissues, and is a major ingredient of the synovial fluid that lubricates and cushions joints as well as the vitreous humor that fills the inner chamber of the eye.1
Where is it found?
Hyaluronic acid is produced in the human body and is found in the tissues of all animals. A nonanimal source of hyaluronic acid can be synthesized by bacterial fermentation.
Natural Factors priority is enhancing people's health.
- They offer more than 300 different formulas available exclusively at natural health stores.
- They are family-owned, Canadian-based business.
- They have produced and sold quality supplements to North Americans for more than 50 years.
- They grow their own herbs, organically and process them fresh from the fields.
- They test and standardize herbs for total quality control.
- Their science team includes medical doctors, naturopathic physicians, researchers and herbalists from around the world.
- They create new, condition-specific formulas that are clinically proven to work.
- Their laboratory facilities comply with Good Laboratory Practices and are among the finest in North America.
- They meet or exceed Canadian Government Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines and all Health Canada and FDA regulatory requirements
A quality herbal product starts with the highest quality fresh organic plant material. The efficacy of herbal products has always been affected by growing conditions, harvesting, processing and storage. At Factor Farms in beautiful Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada our quality can be guaranteed as we control the entire process from seedling to finished product.
To grow herbs organically no chemical fertilizers, herbicides, fungicides or pesticides are allowed. We use only natural substances that have been approved by the organic industry. You can be assured that the fresh herb extracts contain no traces of unwanted chemical. Even the seed and plant sources are organic.
To be organically certified, certification inspectors work closely with growers to ensure that the organic standards are adhered to. We must keep detailed records of what we use on our farm. Even after harvest, processing is regulated so that no harmful chemicals are used to manufacture the fresh herb extracts.
Local cultivation of medicinal herbs at Factors Farms ensures that the herbs are picked, processed, and extracted at just the right time when the active ingredients are at their peak.
Natural Factor knows that the natural habitats of many herbs are shrinking and that over-harvesting from the wild can endanger native medicinal plant populations. So organic cultivation of herbs is preferred over "wild crafting".