Organic Cotton Chlorine Free Super Applicator Tampons by Seventh Generation
Seventh Generation Organic Cotton Chlorine Free Super Applicator Tampons 16 Tampons
Seventh Generation Organic Cotton Chlorine Free Super Tampons Applicator are designed to offer women the reliable, comfortable protection they need with the convenience of a cardboard applicator. Seventh Generation Super Applicator Tampons are made from certified organic cotton, whitened without chemicals containing chlorine, and are free of added fragrances and dyes. Seventh Generation certified organic cotton is safer to grow and harvest, and safer for the environment, therefore safer for you. For daily use, light flow, or as tampon backup, Seventh Generation pantiliners are convenient, discreet, practical, and chlorine-free. Features secure, no-slip adhesive and a soft, cloth-like cover for comfort.
- Made with certified organic cotton
- Cotton whitened without chemicals containing chlorine
- Secure-grip cardboard applicator
- Free of fragrances & dyes
- Better for your body, better for the Earth.
Seventh Generation is committed to becoming the world's most trusted brand of authentic, safe, and environmentally-responsible products for a healthy home. For 20 years, the closely held Burlington, Vermont-based company has been at the forefront of a cultural change in consumer behavior and business ethics.
One of the country's first self-declared "socially responsible" companies, Seventh Generation is a business that operates according to a new and different set of principles and values that in many ways are a marked departure from those long considered "traditional." Its business practice is focused on offering people avenues to express their idealism, passion, and commitment to causes larger than themselves at every point along its supply chainâ€”from suppliers and partners to shareholders, customers and its own staff.
The company derives its name from the Great Law of the Iroquois that states, "In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations." Every time you use a Seventh Generation product you are making a difference by saving natural resources, reducing pollution, keeping toxic chemicals out of the environment and making the world a safer place for this and the next seven generations.
Seventh Generation Global Imperatives
- Restore the Environment: Restore is the next reduce, reuse, recycle. Seventh Generation is working to ensure that their products have a circular lifecycle, meaning natural resources are being used and renewed at a rate that is always below their rate of depletion.
- Inspire Conscious Consumption: Seventh Generation's focus is to inspire thoughtful consideration of each purchase—from the immediate impact of the products you buy (Is it safe? Is it gentle on the earth? Does it work?), to the broader impact throughout their lifecycle.
- Create a Just and Equitable World: Seventh Generation is committed to making sure that everyone their company interacts with—from the farmers who grow their lavender to the customers who use these products—are treated fairly and with respect.
Seventh Generation Operating Principles
- Systems Thinking: As suggested by The Great Law of the Iroquois, Seventh Generation strives to act with the knowledge that their business belongs to a larger system in which everything is interconnected, and that everything they do affects everything else.
- Radical Transparency: Seventh Generation believe that the best way to ensure that they live up to their aspirations is to be completely transparent about their business and product practices. You should expect to see all of their values and principles in everything they make, say, and do. It’s really that simple.
- Influence Beyond Their Size: Seventh Generation is determined to inspire others through innovation, education, and interaction. They proudly donate 10% of their profits to support organizations that work for positive change.
Certified organic cotton, certified by Quality Assurance International, Inc.
About Seventh Generation
Seventh Generation is the nation's leading brand of non-toxic and environmentally safe household products. With distribution in thousands of natural product and grocery stores nationwide, the company has become the authority when it comes to products that protect your health and the planet. It has also won over 15 major awards that recognize their efforts to preserve the environment. Seventh Generation derives its name from the Iroquois belief that "In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations." Every time you use a Seventh Generation product, you are making a difference by saving natural resources, reducing pollution, keeping toxic chemicals out of the environment and making the world a safer place for this and the next seven genera
60 Lake Street
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
I really wanted to like these. I've used them three separate cycles (two were my husband buying them, forgetting which brand I like). I've leaked every time I've had one in, after about an hour. I don't know if it's the shape--which seems to be shorter than most tampons--or the absorbency, but they just do not work for me at all. Much prefer Natracare, which works just as well as a "typical" synthetic tampon.
as the other reviewer stated, it's true, they leak more than, say, playtex - BUT these are chemical free - they leak before they are fully absorbed, so you don't get the full use out of them, but nothing extreme. if you leak after an hour you may want to up to super mega absorbency. be sure you get the tampons WITH AN APPLICATOR - as (In my opinion) putting one in without an applicator hurts something royal! :S
These are awesome. Toxin-free (I hope) and great performance.
Organic cotton is the only way to go. Conventional cotton has too many chemicals. Inquired with company and was told the cotton comes from the country of Turkey.
these are great. a little bit of leakage, but overall still worth it. i found it best for medium/light days, so wish it came in a super plus