Buy Parissa - Tea Tree Soft Gel - 5 oz. at LuckyVitamin.com
Parissa - Tea Tree Soft Gel - 5 oz.
Item #: 51452
We're sorry, we no longer carry this item.
Check out these suggested similar and related items below. Happy shopping!
Parissa - Tea Tree Soft Gel - 5 oz.
Click here to read a PDF brochure on this product
- Packaged Ship Weight:0.75
Parissa - Tea Tree Soft Gel - 5 oz. (5 fl oz)
No-Heat Tea Tree Soft Gel is a natural, washable hair remover infused with cleansing Tea Tree. No heating required. Gently lifts hair from the root for salon smoothness for up to 6 weeks.
Each Kit contains:
- 140 ml (5 fl oz) Tea Tree Soft Gel.
Natural, washable hair remover infused with cleansing Tea Tree.
- 20 Washable Strips
Fabric blend stips for sugar or wax. Soft & strong enough for full body. Wash and reuse with sugar products.
- 3 Spatulas
Two 5.5" long Spatulas
One 3" long Spatula
- 8 ml Azulene oil
Soothes & softens skin and prevents ingrown hair
Smooth soft skin for up to 6 weeksAdvantages:
Clean, supple results
Safer than lotions & lasers
Finer, sparser regrowth.
Best for peach fuzz, upper leg, arms & torso
Formulated for girls, teens, & anyone removing hair for the very first time
- Wash skin
Wash skin with soap & water or oil-free toner. Dry well.
- Heat product
Heat product to consistency of honey & retain at that consistency throughout process.
Microwave: Remove cap & seal. Place on a dish, then place in centre of unit & heat on high for 20 sec. As microwaves vary, ALWAYS test temperature before use.
Warmer: Place on Parissa Wax Warmer for 20 min.
Lamp: Place directly under reading lamp for 20 min.
- Smooth on
Using edge of spatula, spread paper-thin layer of product in direction of hair growth.
- Apply strip
Immediately smooth down strip over product leaving end of strip extended beyond product. Rub strip to adhere well.
- Zip-off immediately
Hold skin taut below strip with one hand. Use other to grasp lower end of strip and zip-off quickly in opposite direction of hair growth, keeping strip/ hand as close & parallel to the skin as possible.
Hint: The same strip can be used several times. With experience, you can cover larger areas with product and remove with one strip in quick, successive motions.
Trim bikini hair to 1/2’’ (1cm). Area is sensitive so work in small patches. Bend leg outward, stretch skin with one hand & with other hand strip-off against hair growth.
Keep lips taut over teeth throughout process. Work on only 1/2 of area at a time. Spread product evenly & thinly from centre to corner. Strip-off toward centre in one quick motion. Apply pressure to stripped area to minimize discomfort. Soothe & cool area with ice cube.
Place arm behind head as far back as possible to tauten skin. Check direction of hair growth as it varies widely. Work on upper & lower half of underarm separately.
Clean up & Aftercare
- After use, wash skin with cool water to soothe skin. Pat dry.
- Tightly seal container after use & store in a DRY place at room temperature. Water & humidity cause ineffectiveness.
- Apply soothing, moisturizing azulene oil daily to retain smoothness & suppleness, prevent ingrown hair & boost skin cell regeneration. Large spray bottle of Parissa Azulene Oil sold separately.
- Inhibit ingrown hair further by bathing with Parissa Exfoliating Gloves.
- High skin sensitivity may occur after fi rst use, but decreases with ensuing use as hair weakens.
- Skin often turns pink & spotty after hair removal, but should disappear in a few hours. If irritation persists, discontinue use.
- Regrowth varies per person, appearing anywhere from 2-6 weeks.
- Strips may be washed & reused. Extra Parissa Applicator Strips sold separately.
- Try Parissa Express Wax Strips for touch ups.
- Previously shaved hair is strong & resistant. Wait 2 weeks or until hair is 1/4’’ (1/2 cm) long before fi rst use.
- In hot weather or when perspiring, apply talc sparingly.
- Use a damp cloth for cleaning hands during process & lay a towel beneath you for tidiness.
- Spread product in direction of hair growth. Strip-off in opposite direction.
- The thinner you spread the product, the better the results.
- Always pull strip back along itself in one quick movement. Don’t peel or pull off slowly. The faster the strip is removed, the better the results.
COMMON SENSE CAUTIONS
- DO NOT OVERHEAT. Container may melt and product may cause burns.
- Do not apply onto skin before testing product temperature.
- Do not use on sunburned, irritated or injured skin.
- Avoid varicose veins, moles and warts.
- Do not use beauty products, alcohol or astringents immediately after waxing.
- Do not use deodorants or antiperspirants for 24 hrs after underarm application.
- Do not sunbathe before or after waxing.
Improper use such as pulling the strip up & away from the skin, not keeping skin taut during waxing, or reapplying over the same area may cause irritation, bruising or skin lifting.
Fructose, Aqua, Chamomilla Recutita, Citric Acid
Isopropyl Mystrate (Vegetable Source), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Azulene (Chamomilla Recutita Extract), Menthol Crystals
Be the first to review and be entered to win:
Submit a quality product review for any gift item and you'll be automatically
entered to win a $100 Gift Certificate!
Write a review
With Parissa, you will find clean & simple solutions for hair removal. Parissa's gentle, natural products result in salon-smooth skin that lasts for weeks. Skin stays smooth longer since regrowth is sparser and finer. Parissa also exfoliates skin & removes impurities for healthy, radiant skin.
*The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by LuckyVitamin.com or
the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your
physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not
use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other
treatment. You should consult with a health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program,
before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.