Prince of Peace - 100% Organic White Tea - 100 Tea Bags
Prince Of Peace 100% Organic White Tea is indeed a good choice: good to your taste, good to your budget, and most of all, good for your health. You'll enjoy its delightful flavor as it calms, refreshes and warms you.
For centuries Bai Mu Dan tea (also known as Peony White) was an extremely rare tea once reserved for Chinese royalty. Prince of Peace Organic White Tea, considered one of the premium grades of white tea, is made of young leaves and buds from the Camellia Sinensis plant, hand picked during the fresh spring harvest in China's Fujian province. The white, silver-ish leaves give White tea its name. With minimal processing, Prince of Peace Organic White tea's antioxidant property is significantly more than green tea. There is also considerably less caffeine in white tea (15-20mg per serving, compared to green tea at 20-30mg, black tea at 50-80mgm and coffee at 100-200mg). For quality assurance, each tea bag is individually wrapped.
Prince of Peace offers a complete line of teas. Please try Prince of Peace Green Tea, Jasmine Tea, Ti Kuan Tun Tea, Oolong Tea, Black Tea and other ginseng and herbal tea products.
About Prince of Peace
Prince of Peace Enterprises, Inc., founded in 1983, earned its reputation as a leading and diversified company, specializing in the marketing, importing and distribution of gourmet products, beverages, dietary supplements, natural OTC topical analgesics (like world famous Tiger Balm), herbal products and teas; as well as product formulation, packaging and private labeling.
Prince of Peace Enterprises, Inc. is headquartered in the heart of the San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA with additional branch offices established in New York and Los Angeles, and internationally in Hong Kong, China, and Malaysia.
Their founder is a man faithful to God’s leadership. Through his choice of thier company name, one can tell that their philosophy is built upon the ethical principles of the evangelical Christian faith. Thier goal is to make Prince of Peace a company you can trust and rely on. Awarded the Entrepreneur of the Year, by the prestigious Singapore American Business Association, their President, Kenneth Yeung attributes his successes to God’s guidance and blessings.
To become a world class provider of natural health food & gourmet quality gifts at competitive prices.
Their mission is for their teams to make a positive contribution to our world through increasing its knowledge about health and through encouraging the development of healthy lifestyles by providing high quality products and outstanding service.
- Service is No. 1
- To supply the most reliable, natural, and delicious high quality health food products to their consumers.
- Mutual Respect
- They need to respect every staff member at Prince of Peace, their suppliers and the communities beyond their clients; they use mutual respect as one of their standards for the company’s behavior.
- Strive for Perfection
- Prince of Peace Group is like a big family, where their staff can achieve their potential and grow with the company in a safe and healthy work environment.
- Working as a Team
- Prince of Peace stresses teamwork; it is only through teamwork that they can leverage and multiply the company’s efforts.
- Caring for All
- Aside from the normal commercial expectation of “taking from the society, giving back to the society”, they seek to care for ‘their neighbors’ around the world, whether the issue is education, social welfare, the environment, or some other concerns where they can make a difference.