EuroPharma - Terry Naturally Gut Soothe - 60 Capsules
EuroPharma Terry Naturally Gut Soothe is a probiotic with DGL for healthy intestinal tract support.
- Supports and promotes a healthy stomach lining
- Provides antioxidant support to digestive tract
- Helps to maintain healhty digestive function
- Maintains healthy intestinal flora
Gut Soothe - How it Works:
Extracts of licorice, Glycyrrhiza glabra, have strong antioxidant power, support balanced bacteria levels and work with the body's inflammation response. Most of the licorice extracts sold as supplements have the glycyrrhizinic acid removed, due to concerns over blood pressure levels. Called "deglycyrrhizinated licorice", it is commonly known as "DGL", and generally sold as a chewable tablet which provides a very large dose and can have a strong licorice aftertaste.
However, research has shown that DGL does not necessarily need to be chewed, and can in fact be efficacious in a capsule form.2
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) - Gut Soothe provides DGL that is well-tolerated in efficacy studies, has high antioxidant activity, calms the stomach, promotes a healthy stomach lining, and is effective in much smaller dosages – 150 to 300 mg. Gut Soothe provides 300 mg of this clinically-tested ingredient, standardized to contain 35% glabridin. Combined with this intensively supportive botanical is a blend of probiotics for additional digestive benefits and intestinal flora balance.
- Powerful probiotic blend - The probiotic blend in Gut Soothe includes; Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis, with fructooligosaccharides (FOS) – a prebiotic ingredient that jump starts good bacteria growth by providing their preferred nutrient. Combining these powerful probiotics (12 billion CFU) and the prebiotic ingredient means that there is a diverse group of resources to effectively populate the intestinal tract.
EuroPharma Gut Soothe Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I need to take Gut Soothe before I notice results?
As with all supplements, everyone's body reacts differently. Generally, you should see results in 1-2 weeks, but ongoing use of Gut Soothe is recommended for extra support.
I always thought DGL had to be chewable? And isn't this a small dosage of DGL compared to the chewable DGL products?
For some time it was thought that DGL needed to be chewed to be effective. However, new research on the special extract of DGL used in Gut Soothe has found that because it is high in flavonoids and antioxidant activity, it yields more potent effects than standard DGL extracts. Therefore, it provides benefits at a lower dosage: only 300 mg versus the usual 1500-3000 mg.
Can't I just get my probiotics from yogurt?
You'll get some probiotics from yogurt, but you're not likely to get the targeted probiotics like you'll find in Gut Soothe. To begin with, most yogurts measure their probiotic count in the millions. That might sound like a lot, but by the time it gets through the digestive system, it'll be a lot less. Secondly, the probiotics in most yogurts are fairly limited. Generally speaking, you'll only see a couple of species included in each container. By contrast, the proprietary blend of probiotics in Gut Soothe includes a carefully selected group of probiotics: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis, and then combines them with fructooligosaccharides (FOS) – a prebiotic ingredient that helps the probiotics thrive and colonize in the intestines. Plus, the probiotic count in Gut Soothe is numbered at 12 billion.
Will Gut Soothe raise my blood pressure?
No. The component in licorice (glycyrrhizin) that can cause problems with blood pressure and water retention has been removed.
Should Gut Soothe be taken with meals?
In a clinical trial of the specialized DGL in this formula, participants were instructed to take the supplement 20 minutes before eating. Therefore, EuroPharma recommends using the product 10-20 minutes before meals. However, you will experience benefits even if you take it away from a meal.
Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra ) has been used for thousands of years. It was first considered beneficial in ancient Greece to support respiratory health.
EuroPharma's vision is to provide clinically proven effective nutritional supplements and natural remedies that will improve the health of America! Over the next several months, EuroPharma will be growing and expanding their product offerings, which will include very unique, proprietary, and in some cases, patented, products.
Terry Lemerond, the founder and president of EuroPharma, is passionate about health and nutrition. It is how he lives his life and he wants to share his knowledge with you. With over 40 years experience, Terry has established a reputation in the natural products industry and among health food retailers and practitioners for launching high-quality, effective products backed by scientific validation. Terry Lemerond and EuroPharma are excited to be launching new innovative nutritional products; together, they can change the health of America!