Greens Plus Omega 3 Chia Seed Stick Packs Box (15g ea.)
Omega 3 Chia Seed Stick Packs Box by Greens Plus
Greens Plus Omega3 Chia Stick Packs are ideal for students, busy moms and rushed workers. Simply mix one packet with 12oz. of lemonade, thin juice or your favorite beverage for a refreshing, performance-enhancing energy drink on-the-go.
Chia (pronounced chee’ah), is the richest and only unprocessed, whole food source of pure Omega3. A member of the min family, Chia is native to Central America and has been used traditionally for over 3000 years. Ancients Aztec warriors prized Chia s an endurance promoting Superfood, eating it in bread just before battle and drinking it in water before funning long distances.
Due to it’s high fiber content, Chia seed absorbs up to ten times its weight in water, making it an excellent source of hydration. Omega3 Chia’s soluble fiber forms a gel that slows the absorption of sugar into the bloodstream, binds it to toxins in the digestive system, and helps eliminate waste.
Omega3 Chia is especially rich in essential fatty acids. One 15g serving provides more than 3g of Omega3 (as alpha linoleic acid) and 1g of Omega6 (linoleic acid) in a perfectly balanced 3:1 ratio, making it the richest, unprocessed and fully-difestible whole food source of Omega3.Important Facts:
- Chia seeds have thousands of years of safe historical human consumption
- GREENS+ Omega3 Chia™ is the only ISO 9000 Certified (International Organization for Quality and standards) chia seeds
- Chia seeds enhance energy levels and extend endurance
- Chia seeds are 100% cholesterol free, and trans fat free
- Omega3 Chia is NOT genetically modified (GMO)
- Chia seeds contain significant amounts or Quercetin antioxidants that aid in reducing inflammation
- Omega3 Chia is one of the highest overall antioxidant containing foods (ORAC i680 pr 22g) – more than blueberries and prunes
- Omega3 Chia is gluten free, and can be eaten by people suffering from celiac disease.
- Chia seeds aid in increasing nutrient absorption and utilization
- Omega3 Chia is a complete, whole and natural food, not a supplement.
- Omega3 Chia is a perfect digestive aid, creating better assimilation of food and excess stomach acids
- Omega3 Chia is a dieters dream, fat replacement, food extender and creates a full satiated feeling.
- Chia seeds encourage healthy and gentle bowel elimination
- Omega3 Chia is certified Kosher
- Chia seeds prevent dehydration and aids in Electrolyte Balance
Simply mix one packet with 12oz. of lemonade, thin juice or your favorite beverage. Shake periodically for a few minutes until the Chia seed becomes evenly suspended, then sip.
The unique texture of mixed Chia seed is a feature of it's high fiber content and water binding capacity. For maximum benefit, drink at least 64 oz. of pure water every day. Omega3 Chia seed can be added to many foods including cereal, soup, salad, yogurt, smoothies and baked goods. One tsp. of Chia mixed in 2 oz. of water becomes the perfect egg substitute.
Ingredients: 100% Chia seed (Salvia hispanica L.)
About Greens Plus
GREENS Plus® has been the leader in the "Green Food Industry" for more than 15 years. They have accomplished this through consistent formulation of the best products made with only the finest organically-grown and wild-crafted ingredients. GREENS Plus® takes pride in being the best and will never cut corners to cut costs. All products are nitrogen blended and bottled to insure maximum freshness and are unconditionally guaranteed.
2183 Ponce de Leon Circle
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.