Buy Sanctum - Body Essentials Travel Pack - at LuckyVitamin.com
Sanctum - Body Essentials Travel Pack -
Item #: 79000
We're sorry, we no longer carry this item.
Check out these suggested similar and related items below. Happy shopping!
Sanctum - Body Essentials Travel Pack -
- Packaged Ship Weight:0.50
Sanctum Body Essentials Travel Pack
Sanctum Body Essentials Travel Pack is a Bath and Body Care Collection perfect for travelling or as a gift idea. Sanctum Body Essentials Travel Pack delivers pure, natural body care and has you covered from head to toe. Sanctum Organic Body Essentials pack is a great travel companion and/or is an excellent gift idea.Sanctum Body Essentials Travel Pack Contains:
Body Essentials offers a complete solution for pure, effective body care in 4 easy steps:
- Body Spa 45mL
- Body Soothe 45mL
- Hand & Nail Repair 45mL
- Reviving Foot Balm 45mL
INSPIRED BY THE ELEMENTS OF THE SEA AND HINTERLAND SURROUNDING BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA. SANCTUM ORGANIC IS:
- SANCTUM BODY SPA 45ml - The ultimate skin softening body wash to cleanse and rejuvenate your skin.
- SANCTUM BODY SOOTHE 45ml - Moisturising lotion for all over hydration. Absorbs quickly - softens and nourishes the skin.
- SANCTUM HAND & NAIL REPAIR 45ml -Excellent for hands and cuticles. Penetrates quickly to help protect, nourish and hydrate.
- SANCTUM FOOT BALM 45ml -Luxurious, hydrating balm for tired feet. Fresh scent, a great deodoriser for the feet.
- PURE - Sanctum offers pure Certified Organic products researched, developed and created in the pristine, unspoilt Byron Bay shire.
- NATURAL - Sanctum uses locally harvested ingredients in combination with medicinal grade, therapeutic herbal and plant extracts, cosmeceutical levels of active vitamins and essential oils. Sanctum cares for people, animals and the environment.
- THERAPY - Sanctum delivers products made with certified organic ingredients that really work.
* Sanctum is also certified vegan by the UK Vegan Society ORGANIC SANCTUM, THE DIFFERENCE
The following is an extract from the Code of Practice by our certifying bodyO.F.C. (Organic Food Chain) which all Sanctum organic products must abide by.Prohibited:
Sanctum organic products are 100% naturally derived and draw on the combined power of:
- Petrochemicals and other synthetic substances as ingredients in their own right.
- Non organic products of animal origins.
- Fragrances and other colour components of non-organic or synthetic origin.
- Anti-microbial agents not produced from organic sources.
- Chelating agents based on EDTA and its salts.
- Fatty Chain source material of petrochemical origin.
- Sulphonation, ethoxylation and propoxylation.
- Alkyl Sulphates (eg Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Sodium Coco Sulphate, Ammonium LaurylSulphate)
- Alkyl Ether Sulphates (eg Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Ammonium Laureth Sulphate)
- Polysorbates (eg Polysorbate 20)
- Ethanolamides (eg Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA)
- Chemically synthesised sunscreens.
- Certified Organic raw materials
- Medicinal grade, therapeutic Herbal and Plant extracts
- Cosmeceutical levels of active Vitamins
- Soothing Essential Oils
- A unique, proprietary natural preservative system which blends herbal extracts fortified withnatural anti-oxidants and vitamins
- Sanctum is a member of Choose Cruelty Free (CCF) - an independent Australian organisation thataccredits products NOT tested on animals. n the pristine, pure environment of Byron Bay, Australia. In recent times the brand has continued to evolve with its new ranges of natural and organic products which include: Men’s range, Baby’s range and Hair care range. Sanctum has and continues to be regarded as one of the pioneers of what is now a heavily competitive and sometimes misleading industry of “natural” and organic skin care.
To be truly natural Sanctum is Certified Organic. Sanctum Skin Care, Body Care, Hair Care, Men's Care, Baby Care products DO NOT CONTAIN artificial preservatives, colours and fragrances, animal derived ingredients, petrochemicals. Sanctum organic is 100% Against Animal Testing.
Begin with Body Spa. Next, soothe your skin with Body Soothe. Then, repair your skin with Hand & Nail Repair. Lastly, revive skin with Reviving Foot Balm.
- Body Spa - The ultimate skin softening shower gel that combines Aloe Vera and Oak Bark to deeply cleanse, soothe and refresh. Turn your shower or bath into a luxurious treat.
- Body Soothe - For all over body hydration, spoil yourself with this light, nourishing lotion. Enriched with Chamomile Extract and a blend of Macadamia, Avocado and Jojoba Oils that absorb quickly to instantly hydrate and freshen your skin.
- Hand & Nail Repair - A light, non-greasy lotion combining Vitamin E with the Oils of Jojoba, Macadamia, Olive and Calendula to protect, nourish and hydrate. Welcome back lost moisture to tired, weary hands.
- Reviving Foot Balm - Indulge with this wonderful massage balm with the refreshing influence of Peppermint Oil, deep nourishing properties of Vitamin E, and calming elements of Lavender Oil. Your feet will feel smooth and exhilarated.
Be the first to review and be entered to win:
Submit a quality product review for any gift item and you'll be automatically
entered to win a $100 Gift Certificate!
Write a review
Pure Sanctum offers pure certified organic products researched developed and created in the pristine, Unspoilt Byron Bay Shire. Natural Sanctum uses locally harvested ingredients in combination with medicinal grade, therapeutic herbal and plant extracts, cosmeceutical levels of active vitamins and essential oils. Sanctum cares for people, animals and the environment. Therapy Sanctum delivers products made with certified organic ingredients that really work. Sanctum is also certified vegan by the UK vegan society.
*The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by LuckyVitamin.com or
the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your
physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not
use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other
treatment. You should consult with a health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program,
before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.