Sanctum Purifying Clay Mask (50 ml)
Purifying Clay Mask by Sanctum
Sanctum Purifying Clay Mask is a deep cleansing clay mask treatment, with the fine clays of Kaolin and Bentonite that draws excess oil and impurities from the skin to help assist cell rejuvenation and renewal. Sanctum Purifying Clay Mask helps restore lost moisture for a firmer, healthier looking complexion. Use Sanctum Purifying Clay Mask 1-2 times weekly. Sanctum Purifying Clay Mask is ideal for Normal, Combination or Oily Skin. Give your face special attention with Sanctum Purifying Clay Mask. Sanctum Purifying Clay Mask has a natural aroma of citrus and jasmine.ORGANIC AND VEGAN SKIN CARE RANGE
Enhance your daily skin care routine with these certified organic and vegan skin care essentials that offer concentrated action for ultimate skin health. All Sanctum formulations incorporate medicinal grade therapeutic herbal and plant extracts chosen for their cosmeceutical levels of vitamins blended with soothing cold pressed and essential oils. The range incorporates a unique, proprietary, natural preservative system which blends herbal extracts fortified with natural anti-oxidants, enzymes and vitamins. The range includes natural and organic products that revitalize your eyes, helps to defy time, nurture and nourish the skin to restore radiance. What Sanctum lacks in hype and ‘bling’ they compensate for in quality and efficacy. After all it’s what’s inside that counts right? INSPIRED BY THE ELEMENTS OF THE SEA AND HINTERLAND SURROUNDING BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA. SANCTUM ORGANIC IS:
- PURE - Sanctum offers pure Certified Organic products researched, developed and created in the pristine, unspoilt Byron Bay shire.
- NATURAL - Sanctum uses locally harvested ingredients in combination with medicinal grade, therapeutic herbal and plant extracts, cosmeceutical levels of active vitamins and essential oils. Sanctum cares for people, animals and the environment.
- THERAPY - Sanctum delivers products made with certified organic ingredients that really work.
* Sanctum is also certified vegan by the UK Vegan Society ORGANIC SANCTUM, THE DIFFERENCE
The following is an extract from the Code of Practice by our certifying bodyO.F.C. (Organic Food Chain) which all Sanctum organic products must abide by.Prohibited:
Sanctum organic products are 100% naturally derived and draw on the combined power of:
- Petrochemicals and other synthetic substances as ingredients in their own right.
- Non organic products of animal origins.
- Fragrances and other colour components of non-organic or synthetic origin.
- Anti-microbial agents not produced from organic sources.
- Chelating agents based on EDTA and its salts.
- Fatty Chain source material of petrochemical origin.
- Sulphonation, ethoxylation and propoxylation.
- Alkyl Sulphates (eg Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Sodium Coco Sulphate, Ammonium LaurylSulphate)
- Alkyl Ether Sulphates (eg Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Ammonium Laureth Sulphate)
- Polysorbates (eg Polysorbate 20)
- Ethanolamides (eg Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA)
- Chemically synthesised sunscreens.
PURE ORGANIC PRODUCTS
- Certified Organic raw materials
- Medicinal grade, therapeutic Herbal and Plant extracts
- Cosmeceutical levels of active Vitamins
- Soothing Essential Oils:" ":nd proudly display their logo.
Sanctum is one of the world’s best kept, natural beauty secrets setting the benchmark for holistic skin, body and hair care treatments. Sanctum products are made from Certified Organic Ingredients and are NOT tested on animals. All formulation and manufacture are carried out at our premises in the pristine, pure environment of Byron Bay, Australia. In recent times the brand has continued to evolve with its new ranges of natural and organic products which include: Men’s range, Baby’s range and Hair care range. Sanctum has and continues to be regarded as one of the pioneers of what is now a heavily competitive and sometimes misleading industry of “natural” and organic skin care.
To be truly natural Sanctum is Certified Organic. Sanctum Skin Care, Body Care, Hair Care, Men's Care, Baby Care products DO NOT CONTAIN artificial preservatives, colours and fragrances, animal derived ingredients, petrochemicals. Sanctum organic is 100% Against Animal Testing.
HOW TO USE:
Morning or Night, 1-2 times weekly, following exfoliation.
Apply a thin layer evenly to clean face and neck. Avoid eye and lip area. Leave for minimum 10 minutes (or until dry) and then rinse thoroughly. For superb results, follow with Sanctum Hy C Recovery Serum and your choice of Sanctum Moisturizer.
Store below 86 degrees avoiding direct sunlight. For external use only. If any adverse reaction occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician immediately.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice*
Calendula officinalis flower extract*
Oak (quercus robur) root extract*
Gotu kola (cantella asiatica) extract*
Green tea (camellia senensis) extract*
Jasmine (jasminum officinale) oil*
Billberry (vaccinium myrtillus) extract
Sugar maple (acer saccharinum) extract
Sugar cane (saccharum officinarum) extract
Chamomile (chamomilla recutita matricaria) flower extract*
Rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis) leaf extract
Bitter orange (citrus aurantium) oil
PURE SANCTUM OFFERS PURE CERTIFIED ORGANIC PRODUCTS RESEARCHED, DEVELOPED AND CREATED IN THE PRISTINE, UNSPOILT BYRON BAY SHIRE. NATURAL SANCTUM USES LOCALLY HARVESTED INGREDIENTS IN COMBINATION WITH MEDICINAL GRADE, THERAPEUTIC HERBAL AND PLANT EXTRACTS, COSMECEUTICAL LEVELS OF ACTIVE VITAMINS AND ESSENTIAL OILS. SANCTUM CARES FOR PEOPLE, ANIMALS AND THE ENVIRONMENT. THERAPY SANCTUM DELIVERS PRODUCTS MADE WITH CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS THAT REALLY WORK. * SANCTUM IS ALSO CERTIFIED VEGAN BY THE UK VEGAN SOCIETY
PO Box 569
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.