Ultimate Life The Ultimate DefenZyme - 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Ultimate Life The Ultimate DefenZyme is good for your digestive and immune systems. Ultimate Life The Ultimate DefenZyme is the purest and most potent source of Organic Food (Spirulina and Broccoli Sprouts) which include Anti-Oxidants, Fos (prebiotics), potent digestive enzymes and Vegan EPA. Ultimate Life The Ultimate DefenZyme is totally free of GMO, soy, gluten, corn, yeast, caffeine, guarana, ginseng, preservatives, flavors, coloring, flowing agents, fillers or anything from China
Ultimate Life The Ultimate DefenZyme Benefits:
- Provides & helps produce enzymes to improve digestion.
- Helps enhance bioavailability of nutrients from food.
- Helps prevent bad breath, bad bacteria and yeast.
- Helps produce B vitamins such as folic acid, etc.
- Helps produce and multiply bifidus.
- Helps produce natural antibiotics.
- Helps prevent flatulence (gas).
- Vegicaps are certified kosher and vegan. They are made from naturally occurring vegetable cellulose which increases bioavailability
- Softgel and common capsules are made of gelatin (made of pigskin from meat-packers, hide scrap from tanneries, bone and connective tissue)
- Vegicaps are completely neutral to their contents (unlike gelatin)
- Gelatin capsules are a good medium for bacterial and fungal growth, therefore, preservatives are necessary to control microbial growth
- Vegicaps dissolve significantly faster than gelatin with cold beverages
- Most tablets do not dissolve easily, and are manufactured using heat, additives, binders, excipients and even gelatin (as an ingredient or coating)
Freshness & Shelf-Life:
The Ultimate Life products are packaged using the following state-of-the-art methods for maintaining our extremely high standards for freshness:
- Foil Pouch with Cold Seal: Perfect for The Ultimate Mealbar
- Amber Glass Bottle: The ultimate recyclable light and air barrier for Ultimate Life products
- Nitrogen Purged: This displaces the oxygen in all of Ultimate Life's containers, virtually eliminating oxidation
- Induction Sealed: Unlike cheap pressure-sensitive (PS) seals, Ultimate Life's are completely and absolutely air tight
- Shelf-Life: Conservatively, about 3 years before breaking seal and 6 months after for all of Ultimate Life's products except for The Ultimate Meal (2 months after)
Many of our customers buy Ultimate Life products by the case (12 or more) due to the generous discounts offered by us. A single individual can buy up to 48 containers of any of Ultimate Life products without any concern for freshness or shelf life.
Important Facts You Ought to Know about Ultimate Life:
- Ultimate Life is not a public company & will never be one, because profit is not their primary motive (proven by their prices, which have increased only 20% in 3 decades). Their goal has always been to keep their products affordable enough for absolutely anyone in any economic category. None of their products should ever be a luxury or even unaffordable. This is also one of many reasons why Ultimate Life is not a multi-level company & word-of-mouth is still their only source of advertising.
- Considering the astronomical cost of the ultimate ingredients, state-of-the-art packaging materials & procedures they use to preserve optimum freshness & potency, necessitating the smallest profit margin in the industry, everyone said it couldn't be done, but they are still here 3 decades+ later. That's because they don’t use company reps, brokers, or distributors, & they do not advertise. After all, it's always you, the customer, who ends up paying for all that. Great word-of-mouth is free...but only if the products actually work, & they are truly a great value.
- They innovate...not imitate. The goal isn’t for their products to simply be better than everything else on the market, it’s for them to be the absolute best they can possibly be, at any given time. This is also why their research never stops & all their products are constantly evolving, even though the 1st evolution of every one of them would easily annihilate anything available today.
- They are dedicated to investing in the ultimate ingredients, & this extremely informative website which does not insult your intelligence by assuming you have a short attention span, & are only interested in hype.
- They use only recyclable packaging, digital photography & digital printing with vegetable ink (chemical & animal-free), on 100% post-consumer recycled paper.
- Almost all products on the market are designed to be sold...they only happen to be used. Ultimate Life products (from day one) were designed to be used...they only happen to be sold. This was never intended to be a business...it became one...which is why virtually everything about them is different from every company you have or will come across.
The Ultimate Life Credo
At The Ultimate Life, they do not manufacture nor do they suggest using most or all of their products to create more profit . . . far from it. They do it because they believe it is the only way to achieve the highest level of well-being. The key is the way their products work together synergistically. Also, they have found no one is willing to manufacture products with the unusually high standards they have created. Don't forget, everything they make is guaranteed and risk-free.
The Ultimate Life Story
In 1981, Sam Gerard moved to Santa Barbara, California, where he started & ran a business, totally unrelated to the health industry. This was when he had an epiphany: "My body is the only shell I’ll occupy, so I will never take it for granted". So he decided to live up to his perfectionism, & became obsessed with eating perfectly. Utilizing the knowledge he’d acquired from pre-med courses, he immersed himself in researching & studying the nutritional & ecological aspects of the ideal human diet, based upon clinical human studies worldwide, as well as personal experience, made even more relevant due to his extremely sensitive skin & digestive system.
This led to the following discovery: The ultimate sources of nourishment for the human body do not come in the form of synthetic pills & powders, cooked or processed foods, or any animal product in any form. They come in the form of raw &/or properly sprouted, preferably freeze-dried & certified organic plant foods, which have their nutrients & enzymes intact, as they do in nature.
However, since most of us often live in an unnaturally stressful environment, & free radicals are the primary cause of aging & diseases, it's also important to supplement our diets with concentrated anti-oxidants derived from plants, in proper quantities. In most cases (healthy humans under 40), this would eliminate the need for supplementation virtually entirely.
By now Sam had become a nutritional consultant, while he spent 4 hours daily creating, preparing his intricate & ultra-healthy meals. However, in spite of his overall well-being reaching new peaks, being an efficiency fanatic, he started researching a more efficient way of nourishing himself, without compromising his standards.
He discovered many "superfoods" were the answer, some of which were the ultimate. But when he looked for a product that contained nothing but those ultimate ingredients, there was nothing...a fact that holds true to this day. Everything had their token 1 or 2 good, or maybe even great ingredients, with the rest being virtually worthless fillers.
This is when Sam decided to make his own concoction, with nothing but the ultimate. Period.
After numerous formulations, he found the ultimate, which surpassed every expectation. When those around him wanted it as well...then started telling everyone about 'The Ultimate Powder', he renamed it The Ultimate Meal, trademarked the name, had it packaged professionally, & started to make it available to the general public as well. It was 1982, & the response was unbelievable, followed by exponential growth.
As the years went by & new information & better ingredients became available, Sam continued improving The Ultimate Meal & called them Evolutions. Then, again due to their lack of existence, he created & formulated The Ultimate FloraZyme, then The Ultimate Defense, & finally The Ultimate Blue-Green, all of which go through their own evolutions. This is why all Ultimate Life products are the ultimate they can possibly be at any given time.
THE ULTIMATE TEST: On November 28th, 1988, Sam had an opportunity to put his program to the ultimate test when he was struck, then run over by a truck, while crossing the street as a pedestrian. He suffered numerous injuries, the worst being his left femur, which was crushed into 3 pieces, one of which stuck out of his skin.
PROGNOSIS: Sam was told he would have a limp, shooting pains, & rheumatoid arthritis, plus need a cane, for the rest of his life. He was 30.
However, none of it came true. With the help of Tai-Chi & his ultimate vegan diet, which included The Ultimate Meal (their other products came later) with the newly-added Horsetail herb (which he’d just discovered in his quest to prove all the "experts" wrong), he exceeded every prognosis & expectation by healing almost completely, and at record speed. The results were so undeniable & spectacular, that the orthopedic surgeon started prescribing it to his patients.
By the early nineties, in order to meet the demand for The Ultimate Meal by health care practitioners & health food stores (who'd heard about it from their patrons), Sam stopped consulting, & The Ultimate Life became the primary focus of his life.