Clif Quench Sport Drink Fruit Punch
Quench Sport Drink Fruit Punch has the right balance of carbs & electrolytes. The Clif Quench Sport Drink is what your body needs for optimal hydration. Punch dehydration back with this fruitfully tangy all-natural twist on a childhood classic Fruit Punch. CLIF Quench™ is for hot and sweaty athletes and active people, to hydrate during and after activity. It’s for anyone who wants a sport drink and doesn’t want to compromise on natural and organic ingredients. CLIF Quench is an all-natural & organic sport drink that contains only what your body needs for healthy hydration.
If CLIF Quench is 88% organic, what is the other 12%?
- Made with 88% organic ingredients, and NO junk.
(NO high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors or preservatives).
- More sustainable packaging.
The 1st bottle of its kind made from 40% recycled PET. PET shrink label is also recyclable.
- It works.
Contains the optimal amount of electrolytes and low carbs for maximizing hydration.
- Tested with athletes: they were able to run faster and push harder, and liked the taste better.
The organic ingredients in CLIF Quench come from its sole sweetener – organic evaporated cane juice. Under the Organic labeling regulations, the water and salt in the drink cannot be counted in this percentage. The ingredients that make up the other 12% are natural flavors, citric acid, potassium, and magnesium, and these last 3 are also not allowed under Organic regulations to be labeled as organic, even though they are natural.How is CLIF Quench different from Clif Shot Electrolyte Drink?
With CLIF Quench and CLIF SHOT Electrolyte Replacement Drink, we’re offering athletes a choice so they can decide and use what works best for their activity levels.
The CLIF SHOT Electrolyte drink has higher levels of sodium and carbohydrates, which an athlete might choose as an energy source during physical endurance activity over a longer period of time. It also comes in powder form, so athletes can customize the amount they want to use.
CLIF Quench Sport Drink is a hydration drink for athletes and active people – or when you’re just hot, sweaty, and thirsty – to give you the right balance of electrolytes
CLIF Quench offers the optimal balance of electrolytes and carbohydrates for hydration in a convenient, ready-to-drink bottle so you can easily pick up and go – and keep going.
If you want to drink CLIF Quench during more of an endurance activity, you can choose to add your extra fuel in the form of your favorite CLIF food – like a CLIF Bar or SHOT Bloks. Solid food takes longer for to digest, thus the process does not interfere with the effective fluid transfer of CLIF Quench.Why does CLIF Quench have higher sodium and lower sugar than other sports drinks?
As you start to sweat, you’re losing water from your blood. The idea behind hydration for sport performance is to try to counteract this water loss. You want to increase the amount of water in the blood to be able to regulate your body temperature and deliver blood to the muscles where all your metabolic activity is happening.
To hydrate, you depend on the process of osmosis: because your blood is getting more concentrated when you exercise, you want a sport drink that is “less concentrated”, so that water will want to move into your blood. CLIF Quench has lower carbohydrates so that nothing gets in the way of this effective water mov:" ":y transport the amount of water that your body needs.What else is in CLIF Quench that will help performance?
In the electrolyte blend with sodium, we have also included potassium to aid in the relief of muscle cramps and magnesium for muscle recovery. Isn’t just drinking water going to hydrate you?
If you just drank water during exercise, it wouldn’t necessarily get into the cells. You need some salt to help move that water into your blood.Isn’t CLIF Quench just organic sugar water?
CLIF Quench uses a combination of carbohydrates plus electrolytes in the right balance for maximum hydration. The sugar in CLIF Quench comes from organic evaporated cane juice and makes up a very small overall percentage (about 4%) of the total drink. Other sport drinks on the market usually contain more sugar – about 6% of the total beverage. Carbohydrates play a significant role in the performance and flavor of CLIF Quench. Can kids drink CLIF Quench?
Yes, kids can enjoy CLIF Quench beginning at age 4. Clif Quench contains 130 mg of sodium per 8 oz and is a low sodium food when consumed as a single serving. This falls well under the 1,200mg Dietary Recommended Upper Limits for sodium intake ages 4-9 and under the 1,500 mg Dietary Recommended Upper Limits for ages 9 and greater. Keep in mind that sodium needs for kids may vary during heavy activity or extreme heat.CLIF Quench is available in Lime-Ade, Fruit Punch, Orange, and Strawberry Citrus.