Sprunk-Jansen Cholesterol Level
Sprunk-Jansen Cholesterol Level supports healthy cholesterol levels. Sprunk-Jansen Cholesterol Level is a uniquely effective herbal formula based on clinical research. Sprunk-Jansen Cholesterol Level helps to promote healthy circulation and to maintain cholesterol levels already within the normal range. Sprunk-Jansen Cholesterol Level uses two plant extracts that offer antioxidant protection and help to keep the blood balanced. The herbs in Sprunk-Jansen Cholesterol Level have been used safely for generations in traditional Greek and Arabic medicine and work together for complete cardiovascular support.Effective in three different ways
Keeps your heart healthy
- Helps support blood flow – Olive Leaves
- Helps to support the cardiovascular system – Olive Leaves
- Helps regulate cholesterol levels already within the normal range – Loquat
CHOLESTEROL LEVEL is a completely natural way to help support a healthy heart.Healthy lifestyle
People in the Far East and Mediterranean live longer and stay fitter. In CHOLESTEROL LEVEL we've combined two of the things that have helped them achieve their healthy lifestyles - Japanese Loquat and Southern European Olive. Both plants help maintain a healthy circulatory system. Loquat leaves are rich in antioxidants and Olive leaves are rich in antioxidants and Olive leaves are packed with health-promoting nutrients. When combined these herbs help to support cholesterol levels already within the normal range.Keeps the balance
As part of a healthy lifestyle, these herbs work together, to maintain healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range.Herbs used in CHOLESTEROL LEVEL
Putting Herbal Traditions Back On The Map
- Olive leaf (Olea europaea) - A multipurpose health tonic. In WEIGHLEVEL™ olive leaf extract makes less sugar pass from the food in the stomach into the bloodstream. Bitter chemicals also act as a tonic for the system. They stimulate the body to produce saliva, digestive hormones such as gastrin, and digestive enzymes like pepsin, which breaks down proteins, and the secretion of bile, which helps to break down fats. Currently researchers are investigating the traditional Arabic use of olive leaves to support blood sugar levels already within the normal range.
- Loquat Eriobotrya japonica - Helps support cholesterol levels already within the normal range. Loquat is a subtropical tree whose fruit is eaten throughout the East and Mediterranean. Studies have shown that the leaves help to support healthy lipid levels and help support microcirculation and blood flow.
Herbal products are extracted from nature - from plants, seeds, the earth and the sea. It’s the original tradition - the medicine that people have used for thousands of years. That was, until modern medicine began its advance. Since then, many traditional remedies have been pushed aside, buried in vaults, stored in libraries, discarded or even lost to pharmaceutical medicine. So Sprunk-Jansen's vision is simple - to put herbal tradtions back on the global map where they belongs – to work alongside modern medicine in harmony with it. Sprunk-Jansen is developing a range of safe, natural products, dietary supplements and creams that can help every one of us lead a healthier life.How Herbal Traditions Work
Herbal traditions aren't in competition with orthodox medicine. The two disciplines share the same scientific basis. But because they act in different ways they com:" ":ust a ruler, neither can herbs be understood by chemistry alone. But thousands of years of successful use, and now scientific experiments, prove that they do work and are effective treatment for a number of conditions. Like herbs, the human body is remarkably complex. It’s also extremely good at regulating factors like nutrients, waste and temperature through homeostasis. Carefully chosen herbal products help the body regain its balance. The body can search for and select just what it needs from the herb, and ignore the rest.