Weighlevel Promotes Weight Loss & Boosts Fat Metabolism by Sprunk-Jansen
Sprunk-Jansen Weighlevel helps to promote weight loss and boost fat metabolism. Sprunk-Jansen Weighlevel is a uniquely effective herbal formula based on clinical research. Sprunk-Jansen Weighlevel helps to promote weight loss and provide that extra boost that helps to regulate appetite. Sprunk-Jansen Weighlevel uses four plant extracts that can stimulate fat metabolism and helps to regulate eating binges. The herbs in Sprunk-Jansen Weighlevel have been used safely for generations in traditional Greel and Arabic medicine and have a powerful effect in promoting fat loss and maintaining a healthy diet.Effective in three different ways:
A natural weight loss aid
- Stimulates metabolism - Wild Mint
- Reduces appetite - Lady’s Mantle
- Eases digestion - Lady’s Mantle, Cumin, Olive leaves
There is nothing new about wanting to manage your weight. And WEIGHLEVEL™ is a completely natural way to help your weight loss plans. It contains four herb extracts that suppress your appetite and stimulate your metabolism, and this helps your body deal with food more effectively.Used for centuries
Herbs have been used for centuries to help achieve natural weight loss and each one acts on the body in a different way. But it’s the combination of Lady’s Mantle, olive, mint and cumin.Back in balance
Together, these herbs help your body take in more of what is needed and less of what it doesn't. It's a tricky balance to maintain, particular in a world of rich food and desk bound jobs WEIGHLEVEL™ gives the body a gentle helping hand. Herbs used in WEIGHLEVEL
Will taking more tablets than suggested be more effective?
- Lady’s Mantle leaf (Alchemilla vulgaris) - A natural appetite suppressant.Lady’s Mantle grows across the northern hemisphere from Europe to Asia and North America. It has played an important part in herbal traditions for centuries. In Arabic traditions it’s been used to suppress appetite and help aid weight loss and its use was first recorded in 1485. The tannins in the leaf make the body react as if it was cold. This triggers it to produce heat by burning up stores of fat, a process called thermogenesis. Other chemicals in the leaf may slow the enzymes that break down food making the stomach feel full for longer.
- Olive leaf (Olea europaea) - A multipurpose health tonic. In WEIGHLEVEL™ olive leaf extract makes less sugar pass from the food in the stomach into the bloodstream. Bitter chemicals also act as a tonic for the system. They stimulate the body to produce saliva, digestive hormones such as gastrin, and digestive enzymes like pepsin, which breaks down proteins, and the secretion of bile, which helps to break down fats. Currently researchers are investigating the traditional Arabic use of olive leaves to support blood sugar levels already within the normal range.
- Cumin seed (Cuminum cyminum) - Aids digestion. Cumin’s use can be traced back as far as ancient Egypt. It was also used in Arabic traditions. And in Biblical times it was important enough a plant to be mentioned in the Book of Isaiah (28: 25-27). It’s currently used throughout the world for stomach complaints and to ease digestion. More efficient digestion shortens the time between eating and the body knowing it has the nutrients it needs. And this reduces appetite. Cumin eases digestion by increasing blood supply to the intestines, stimulating the production of mucus, gastric juices and pancreatic digestive enzymes. It also protects the mucus membrane in the colon, having a positive effect on the whole of the gut. <:" ":jor active component and is the most used of all essential oils. It has a calming affect on the stomach, increasing the efficiency of digestion and complementing the action of cumin.
No - the body cannot properly consume the extra tablets and they will come out the natural way. Stick to the recommended daily intake for best results. I forgot to take the tablet half an hour before my meal. Should I skip it?
Don't skip it. Take the tablet as soon as you remember it. Try to make the tablets a part of your daily routine. Do I need to limit myself to 3 meals a day?
For best results, limit yourself to 3 meals a day. If you get hungry between meals, have a healthy snack such as fruit or vegetables. Can I use WEIGHLEVEL™ while I'm on a low carb diet?
WEIGHLEVEL can increase the effectiveness of a low carb diet. However, it is not necessary to be on a low carb diet while taking WEIGHLEVEL to see results. Why are you using blister packs rather than bottles?
Blister packs are more hygienic than bottles. You don't touch the tablets until you are about to consume them. The packs also allow you to keep some tablets in your purse, the drawer at work, school or somewhere else. Putting Herbal Traditions Back On The Map
Herbal products are extracted from nature - from plants, seeds, the earth and the sea. It’s the original tradition - the medicine that people have used for thousands of years. That was, until modern medicine began its advance. Since then, many traditional remedies have been pushed aside, buried in vaults, stored in libraries, discarded or even lost to pharmaceutical medicine. So Sprunk-Jansen's vision is simple - to put herbal tradtions back on the global map where they belongs – to work alongside modern medicine in harmony with it. Sprunk-Jansen is developing a range of safe, natural products, dietary supplements and creams that can help every one of us lead a healthier life.How Herbal Traditions Work
Herbal traditions aren't in competition with orthodox medicine. The two disciplines share the same scientific basis. But because they act in different ways they complement each other. Herbs are very complex. And because herbal traditions often use the whole plant, herbal products are more complex still. Which makes it hard to understand how they work. Just as you can’t describe a rose with just a ruler, neither can herbs be understood by chemistry alone. But thousands of years of successful use, and now scientific experiments, prove that they do work and are effective treatment for a number of conditions. Like herbs, the human body is remarkably complex. It’s also extremely good at regulating factors like nutrients, waste and temperature through homeostasis. Carefully chosen herbal products help the body regain its balance. The body can search for and select just what it needs from the herb, and ignore the rest.
Recommended daily dose for adults: 1 tablet 3 times a day half an hour before the meal. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if bloster pack seal is broken or missing. If you are pregnant or nursing, or taking any prescription drug please consult your health care professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatices. Yeast and gluten free.
Vitamin C, Lady's Mantle leaves extract, Olive leaves extract, Cumin leaves extract, Wild mint leaves extract
Other Ingredients: Tricalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalciumphosphate, Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Magnesium Salts of Farry Acids, Glycerol, Silicon Dioxide, Potato Starch
HERBAL PRODUCTS ARE EXTRACTED FROM NATURE - FROM PLANTS, SEEDS, THE EARTH AND THE SEA. IT’S THE ORIGINAL TRADITION - THE MEDICINE THAT PEOPLE HAVE USED FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS. THAT WAS, UNTIL MODERN MEDICINE BEGAN ITS ADVANCE. SINCE THEN, MANY TRADITIONAL REMEDIES HAVE BEEN PUSHED ASIDE, BURIED IN VAULTS, STORED IN LIBRARIES, DISCARDED OR EVEN LOST TO PHARMACEUTICAL MEDICINE. SO OUR VISION IS SIMPLE - TO PUT HERBAL TRADTIONS BACK ON THE GLOBAL MAP WHERE THEY BELONGS – TO WORK ALONGSIDE MODERN MEDICINE IN HARMONY WITH IT. WE’RE DEVELOPING A RANGE OF SAFE, NATURAL PRODUCTS, DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS AND CREAMS THAT CAN HELP EVERY ONE OF US LEAD A HEALTHIER LIFE.
131A Stony Circle
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
WEIGHLEVEL by Sprunk-Jansen does exactly what it claims. It took away my appetite better than I would have ever imagined. The very first time I took it I noticed that I did not feel like I was starving in the late afternoon, and was satisfied with a much smaller dinner.
I take a tablet 30 minutes before meals and am satisfied with much smaller food partitions than normal. I have digestion issues and since taking Weighlevel I don't have as many issues with bloating and intestinal cramping. I have been on Weighlevel for two weeks and have already lost 7 pounds. It has been pretty much effortless. I am ordering my second bottle from LuckyVitamin.com because I am saving more than $10.00 per bottle, what a deal!
Not sure how effective is but if you're exercising and eating healthy the ingredients listed are supposed to help. I am ordering another one too (also it comes in a sheet not a bottle so I have a feeling the previous poster was just spamming).