Source Naturals Wellness Oil Of Oregano Standardized To 70% Carvacrol 60 Capsules
Source Naturals Wellness Oil Of Oregano is from wildcrafted true oregano (Origanum vulgare), an aromatic herb that is native to the Mediterranean region. Traditionally, oregano was used to support digestive, respiratory and joint health. Recent in vitro research indicates that carvacrol, an active constituent of oil of oregano, may provide support to the immune system. Source Naturals Wellness Oil Of Oregano is the most potent on the market. Source Naturals Wellness Oil of Oregano is standardized to 70% carvacrol.
Source Naturals Wellness Oil Of Oregano Standardized To 70% Carvacrol Addresses the Following Body Systems
Source Naturals Wellness Oil Of Oregano Standardized To 70% Carvacrol Addresses the Following Related Health Concerns:
Source Naturals Wellness Oil Of Oregano Standardized To 70% Carvacrol:
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Wheat Free
- Sugar Free
- Contains No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Fragrances
Source Naturals Wellness Oil Of Oregaeno: Immune System
A healthy immune system is critically important to help you withstand the ravages of winter. the immune system includes barriers that keep foreign materials from entering your body, such as the skin, mucus and the cough reflex. If these brriers fail, protection is provided by internal components. Immune system components addresed by Source Naturals Wellness Formulas include protective barriers such as the skin and mucous membranes, cell-mediated immunity involving T-lymphocytes and thymus support, and hummoral (body fluid) immunity consisting of B-lymphocytes and macrophage interations.
Vitamin A is involved in T-lymphocyte activity, mucosal immunity and phagocytosis. Beta carotene is involved in thymus gland function and in white blood cell activity. Vitamin C is concentrated in the white blood cells and now Wellness formula contains Metabolic C, an optional form of Vitamin C for improved absorption and enhanced benefits to your body! Zinc is found in specific protein compounds within the thymus gland that play an important role in the differentiation of T-cells. Research reveals echinacea's ability to support immune function, specifically the activity of macrophages. Astragalus is a primary supporter of natural defenses with immunopotentiating effects.
Source Naturals Strategies for Wellness Immuno-Support Plan
Simple nutritional choices and lifestyle patterns are important to your strategy for winter wellness.
- Wash Your Hands A study evaluated the impact of a one-hour educational session on handwashing for staff members of senior day-care centers. Attendees experienced signiﬁcantly fewer winter health difﬁculties. Handwashing for 10 to 15 seconds with
soap and water reduces the spread of germs.
- Eat Your Veggies—Skip the Sugar Studies show that regular meals and consuming green vegetables are associated with a stronger immune response by white blood cells. Conversely, consumption of simple carbohydreates and sweets decreases white blood cell activity. So, eat your greens and go easy on holiday treats!
- Early to Bed, Early to Rise Sleep does more than make you feel rested. Two studies with healthy volunteers demonstrated suppression of immunological function after one
night of modest sleep deprivation. Te activity of certain white blood cells and the production of chemicals essential for immune system performance signiﬁcantly decreased. Most U.S. adults get less than seven hours of sleep per night during the work week, while research has determined that cer tain parameters of immune function are enhanced by more than seven hours of sleep.
- Stress, Conflict and Emotional Support Stressful situations drain our energy and emotions. Science now shows that our immune systems and our physical health are also affected. A supportive approach to resolving conﬂicts or a strong social/emotional support system ameliorates the impact of stress.
- Exercise and Immune Function Moderate exercise is good for your health. In studies examining the effect of near-daily brisk walking over a 12 to 15 week period active subjects had half as many sickness days as inactive subjects.
Source Naturals The Leaders of the Wellness Revolution
Source Naturals was created in 1982 by C.E.O Ira Goldberg to support each individual’s potential to enjoy optimal health. At that time, the kind of nutritional formulations he envisioned – for the maintenance of well-being and the enhancement of life – simply didn’t exist. The idea of combining many nutrients, herbs and nutraceuticals in one formulation, though common today, was then a rarity. Source Naturals pioneered the concept with Wellness Formula, now the industry’s #1 immune support product. Source Naturals subsequently introduced numerous award-winning formulas, recognized for their excellence in independent surveys and nutritional analyses. In addition to Wellness, these award-winners include Life Force Multiple, Mega-Kid Multiple, Inflama-Rest, the Skin Eternal line, Higher Mind, Essential Enzymes, Male Response, and more.
Source Naturals’ comprehensive Bio-Aligned Formulas help bring the power of alignment to your body. When formulating, Source Naturals evaluates the underlying causes of system imbalances, and then provides targeted nutrition to interdependent body systems. Source Naturals' line of more than 600 products also includes well-researched, single entity nutrients in their highest quality and most bioavailable forms. Source Naturals nutritional supplements are at the leading edge of today’s Wellness Revolution. This transformation in health consciousness also includes new perspectives in diet, lifestyle, emotional and spiritual development, and complementary health care. Source Naturals Strategy for Wellness is to provide education that empowers individuals to take responsibility for their health, rather than relying solely on outside medical authority. The result is people who are more productive and fulfilled, and a world that is stronger and healthier.