Sprunk-Jansen Glucose Level
Sprunk-Jansen Glucose Level helps to maintain healthy blood sugar levels. Sprunk-Jansen Glucose Level is a uniquely effective herbal formula based on clinical research. Sprunk-Jansen Glucose Level helps to promote glucose metabolism and to maintain insulin levels already within the normal range. Sprunk-Jansen Glucose Level uses four plant extracts that can help bring your body's systems for carbohydrate metabolism back into alignment. The herbs in Sprunk-Jansen Glucose Level have been used safely for generations in traditional Greek and Arabic medicine and have a powerful effect in promoting and maintaining a healthy blood sugar balance. Effective in two different ways:
Supports blood sugar levels already within the normal range
- Helps to maintain a healthy blood sugar balance already within the normal range - Olive Leaves, Nettle, Walnut Leaves
- Maintains healthy blood sugar levels already within the normal range - Olive Leaves, Walnut Leaves
Sometimes we feel tired for no particular reason. Our energy levels can fall.Supports blood sugar
GLUCOSE LEVEL helps to support glucose metabolism and to maintain insulin levels already within the normal range. GLUCOSE LEVEL uses four plant extracts - Nettle, Salt Bush, Walnut and Olive - which work together to help bring your blood sugar levels into alignment.Herbs used in GLUCOSE LEVEL
Will taking more tablets than suggested be more effective?
- Olive leaf (Olea europaea) - A multipurpose health tonic. In WEIGHLEVEL™ olive leaf extract makes less sugar pass from the food in the stomach into the bloodstream. Bitter chemicals also act as a tonic for the system. They stimulate the body to produce saliva, digestive hormones such as gastrin, and digestive enzymes like pepsin, which breaks down proteins, and the secretion of bile, which helps to break down fats. Currently researchers are investigating the traditional Arabic use of olive leaves to support blood sugar levels already within the normal range.
- Salt bush Atriplex halimus - Blood sugar support. Salt bush supports blood sugar levels already within the normal range. It has a very high mineral content but a low nutritional content. Nevertheless it’s a popular food for both animals and humans in the Middle East.
- Walnut Juglans regia - Promotes healthy organ function. The walnut tree has many different uses in traditional medicine from calming stomach upset to topical skin infections. The Greek physician and botanist Dioscorides mentioned it in his Materia Medica as an aid for poisoned arrows and dog bites. In modern Arabic medicine – which links directly to Greek and Roman knowledge which was lost and recovered – walnut is used to support blood sugar levels already within the normal range. It also works to support the liver and kidneys.
- Nettle Urtica dioica - Supports blood sugar already within the normal range. Many of us only know the stinging nettle as a painful nuisance, but it has a long history of food and supplement use. Nettles have an unusually high mineral content and a range of organic acids. Which is why they are traditionally made into a nourishing soup to restore a patient’s energy. Nettles are used to help metabolic and hormonal support and to promote liver function. Clinical studies have shown that nettle extracts support blood sugar levels already within the normal range.
No - the body cannot properly consume the extra tablets and they will come out the natural way. Stick to the recommended daily intake for best results.
Can I use GLUCOSE LEVEL while also using WEIGHLEVEL?
Yes you can - Using the two products is actually a good combination. This mix is particularly recommended if you are also on a low carb diet.
Why are you using blister packs rather than bottles?
Blister packs are more hygienic than bottles. You only get the desired amount of tablets into your hand. The packs also allow you to keep some tablets in your purse, the drawer at work, school or somewhere else.
Putting Herbal Traditions Back On The Map
Herbal products are extracted from nature - from plants, seeds, the earth and the sea. It’s the original tradition - the medicine that people have used for thousands of years. That was, until modern medicine began its advance. Since then, many traditional remedies have been pushed aside, buried in vaults, stored in libraries, discarded or even lost to pharmaceutical medicine. So Sprunk-Jansen's vision is simple - to put herbal tradtions back on the global map where they belongs – to work alongside modern medicine in harmony with it. Sprunk-Jansen is developing a range of safe, natural products, dietary supplements and creams that can help every one of us lead a healthier life.
How Herbal Traditions Work
Herbal traditions aren't in competition with orthodox medicine. The two disciplines share the same scientific basis. But because they act in different ways they complement each other. Herbs are very complex. And because herbal traditions often use the whole plant, herbal products are more complex still. Which makes it hard to understand how they work. Just as you can’t describe a rose with just a ruler, neither can herbs be understood by chemistry alone. But thousands of years of successful use, and now scientific experiments, prove that they do work and are effective treatment for a number of conditions. Like herbs, the human body is remarkably complex. It’s also extremely good at regulating factors like nutrients, waste and temperature through homeostasis. Carefully chosen herbal products help the body regain its balance. The body can search for and select just what it needs from the herb, and ignore the rest.