Source Naturals Nattokinase NSK-SD Whole-Body Systemic Enzyme For Healthy Circulation 100 mg 60 Capsules
Source Naturals Nattokinase NSK-SD is a systemic enzyme isolated from the traditional Japanese soy food, natto. Source Naturals Nattokinase NSK-SD has been shown to support healthy blood flow by assisting in the circulatory clearing system of the body. Source Naturals Nattokinase NSK-SD Whole Body Systemic Enzyme For Healthy Circulation provides 100 mg. per capsule.
Source Naturals Nattokinase NSK - SD:
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Wheat Free
- Contains No Sugar
- No Artficial Colors, Flavors or Fragrances
Source Naturals Nattokinase NSK SD Addresses the Following Body Systems:
- In Flammation Response
Source Naturals Nattokinase NSK SD Addresses the Following Health Concerns:
- Cholesterol Wellness
- Cardiovascular Support
Source Naturals Nattokinase A Systemic Enzyme for Health Circulation
You may not have worried about the effects of aging when you we re yo unger. But now, you are interested in staying fit. Maintaining your cardiovascular health – for women as well as men – may be one of your greatest concerns. Every tissue in your body relies on your heart to circulate blood through approximately 60,000 miles of your blood vessels. This complex network requires a holistic health approach. Enzymes, which accelerate chemical reactions, can help with a lot more than just your digestion. Systemic enzymes are a special class of enzymes that work on ever y system in your body to support your overall health. Source Naturals has searched around the globe to bring you Source Naturals NATTOKINASE, a systemic enzyme from Japan that suppor ts the fibrinolytic blood clearing system. Reach for Source Naturals NATTOKINASE to promote your cardiovascular health today.
Source Naturals Lifestyle Strategies For Maintaining Cardiovascular Health
- Eat a Healthy Diet: A diet low in cholesterol, saturated fats and trans-fatty acids, and high in complex carbohydrates and fiber is important for you cardiovascular health. Good choices include fruits and vegetables, whole grains, lean red meats, fish and poultry without skin (up to 6 oz per day), low fat or fat-free dairy products, beans and peas, and healthy fats such as olive oil in limited amounts. Avoid sugar, which has been reported to increase risk factors linked to heart disease. Some healthy cooking tips include using a rack to drain off fat when you broil, roast or bake; using wine, fruit juice or marinades to baste; broiling instead of pan frying; using a vegetable oil spray to brown or saute foods; and cooking egg whites instead of yolks.
- Exercise Regularly: Maintaining healthy cholesterol levels is important for supporting your cardiovascular system. Exercise may increase heart healthy HDL cholesterol and lower blood triglycerides (fats), partly because of the decrease in total body fat and increase in muscle mass that usually accompanies exercise. A recent study reported that dietary changes improve cholesterol levels only when an aerobic exercise program is also included. Regular aerobic exercises, brisk walking, jogging, swimming, biking, aerobic dance, and racquet sports are the best forms of exercise for lowering LDL and raising HDL levels. Experts recommend that people aim for a routine of 30 minute brisk walk most days of the week; an excellent goal is 20 to 25 miles a week, but in terms of raising HDL levels, more is better. Resistance (weight) training offers a complementary benefit by reducing LDL levels.
- Quit Smoking: Cigareete smoking lowers HDL cholesterol levels and is directly responsible for approximately 20% of all deaths from heart disease. The toxic effects of cigarette smoke damage blood vessels in the heart and legs. In fact, smoking doubles an individuals's risk of heart attack with any level of blood cholesterol. The importance of breaking this habit cannot be emphasized enough.
- Drink Alcohol Only in Moderation: Many studies have reported that modest consumption of alcohol increases HDL levels and protects against heart disease and possibly stroke. However, since alcohol consumption can cause other health problems, you should consult your health care professional about alcohol use. It has been suggested that antioxidants in red wine such as flavonoids and polyphenols contribute to alcohol's protective properties.
- Take the Right Supplements: Many supplements can help support your heart health. Folic acid, one of the B vitamins, supports arterial health by balancing homocysteine levels. Magnesium, potassium, and calcium all help to maintain heart muscle health. Antioxidants such as beta carotene, vitamin C, vitamin E, and those found in extracts of green tea support blood vessel integrity. And omega-3 fatty acids, such as those found in flax seeds, cod liver oil, and other dietary supplements support healthy blood flow. Additionally, you can take Life Force, Source Naturals' best selling multiple.
Leaders of the Wellness Revolution
Source Naturals was created in 1982 by C.E.O Ira Goldberg to support each individual’s potential to enjoy optimal health. At that time, the kind of nutritional formulations he envisioned – for the maintenance of well-being and the enhancement of life – simply didn’t exist. The idea of combining many nutrients, herbs and nutraceuticals in one formulation, though common today, was then a rarity. Source Naturals pioneered the concept with Wellness Formula, now the industry’s #1 immune support product. Source Naturals subsequently introduced numerous award-winning formulas, recognized for their excellence in independent surveys and nutritional analyses. In addition to Wellness, these award-winners include Life Force Multiple, Mega-Kid Multiple, Inflama-Rest, the Skin Eternal line, Higher Mind, Essential Enzymes, Male Response, and more.
Source Naturals’ comprehensive Bio-Aligned Formulas help bring the power of alignment to your body. When formulating, Source Naturals evaluates the underlying causes of system imbalances, and then provides targeted nutrition to interdependent body systems. Source Naturals' line of more than 600 products also includes well-researched, single entity nutrients in their highest quality and most bioavailable forms. Source Naturals nutritional supplements are at the leading edge of today’s Wellness Revolution. This transformation in health consciousness also includes new perspectives in diet, lifestyle, emotional and spiritual development, and complementary health care. Source Naturals Strategy for Wellness is to provide education that empowers individuals to take responsibility for their health, rather than relying solely on outside medical authority. The result is people who are more productive and fulfilled, and a world that is stronger and healthier.