Enzymatic Therapy - Artery Advantage Circulatory Support - 30 Tablets
Enzymatic Therapy Artery Advantage is very effective in promoting healthy arteries and blood-flow. Its mixture of vitamins and other natural ingredients are essential in helping to maintain daily health of the heart. The tablets are enteric-coated. An enteric coating is a barrier applied to oral medication that controls the location in the digestive system where it is absorbed. Enteric refers to the small intestine, therefore enteric coatings prevent release of medication before it reaches the small intestine, allowing this healthy heart formula to be more efficiently absorbed.
One Pill Per Day: Promotes natural unrestricted blood flow and reduces blood homocysteine levels.
Why vitamin K2, fresh garlic and pomegranate for healthy arteries?
These ingredients--not always found in your daily diet--provide remarkable support for heart health:
- Vitamin K2 promotes calcium transfer from blood to bones to help maintain healthy arteries.
- Fresh garlic contains allicin to help maintain healthy cholesterol naturally.
- Pomegranate improves factors for a healthier heart and arteries, including enhancing circulation.
Why Artery Advantage?
Clinically studied ingredients work synergistically to:
- Support healthy arteries and blood flow
- Promote healthy platelet activity
- Help maintain healthy blood pressure
Safe and Convenient:
- The three key natural ingredients your heart needs are present together in a powerful, readily used form to provide your heart with safe, protective, results-driven benefits.
- Just one triple-action tablet a day is all you need!
- Protective Barrier Provides Pleasant Transit
- A special enteric coating helps reduce stomach upset and minimize garlic odor.
- Works great with our other Heart Matters supplements!
- Artery Advantage is part of the Heart Matters suite of supplements along with BP Manager supplement, Cholesterol Shield phytosterol blend, and HDL Booster supplement.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they’ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover “What Better Feels Like” one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.